PDA

View Full Version : I'm famous!

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Most active user for the past Day jimnyc (47)

I'm a post whore, yeeeeehaaaaaa! :dance:

Abbey Marie
07-20-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm a post whore, yeeeeehaaaaaa! :dance:

"Post GIGOLO"!

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 04:56 PM
"Post GIGOLO"!

C'mon, throw a brother a boobie! And not one of those jiggly smileys either! :)

Abbey Marie
07-20-2007, 05:02 PM

But my husband says I can't. :D

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 05:31 PM

What a party pooper he is! What ever happened to women's rights?

Just wait till he goes to sleep! :)

5stringJeff
07-20-2007, 05:46 PM

He didn't say it had to be one of yours. :)

nevadamedic
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM

What's the facintion with boobies? They are just access fat.............:laugh2:

jimnyc
07-20-2007, 06:21 PM
What's the facintion with boobies? They are just access fat.............:laugh2:

Boobies are what makes the world go round. If you find the end of a rainbow, beautiful boobies will be waiting. Boobies are what keep men alive.

I've spent a lifetime admiring boobies covered by bras and shirts. It's the mystique of what lies beneath. They are like snowflakes on a cold December afternoon as no pair are identical.

Some are on a search for the meaning of life. Some are searching for the answers to unanswerable questions. Some are on a search for a soul mate.

I just want boobies.

Never set the bar too high and you likely won't be disappointed! :)

nevadamedic
07-20-2007, 06:41 PM
Boobies are what makes the world go round. If you find the end of a rainbow, beautiful boobies will be waiting. Boobies are what keep men alive.

I've spent a lifetime admiring boobies covered by bras and shirts. It's the mystique of what lies beneath. They are like snowflakes on a cold December afternoon as no pair are identical.

Some are on a search for the meaning of life. Some are searching for the answers to unanswerable questions. Some are on a search for a soul mate.

I just want boobies.

Boobies are overrated. I can't stand big ones, they are just excess weight besides I am afraid of suffocaiting.:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-20-2007, 06:42 PM

I just want boobies.

Although I have never even seen a pic of Abbey so I can't comment if they are to big or small :laugh2:

jackass
07-20-2007, 06:48 PM

I just want boobies.

Wow!! Jim that was the most intelligent thing I think I have ever heard you say! I would rep you 100x over if I could!

YOU are my hero! :salute:

diuretic
07-20-2007, 08:06 PM

"Access" fat - Freudian slip? :cool:

nevadamedic
07-20-2007, 08:09 PM
"Access" fat - Freudian slip? :cool:

Pretty much.

Abbey Marie
07-20-2007, 08:44 PM
He didn't say it had to be one of yours. :)

Just one? Don't guys generally like these things better in pairs? ::D;)

Pale Rider
07-20-2007, 09:50 PM

I just want boobies.

Well then I HOPE you didn't miss this.... http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=65000&postcount=1

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Wow!! Jim that was the most intelligent thing I think I have ever heard you say! I would rep you 100x over if I could!

YOU are my hero! :salute:

Thank you, Charles! What can I say, I'm inspired by "sweater meat" :)

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 07:17 AM
Well then I HOPE you didn't miss this.... http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=65000&postcount=1

I sure as hell didn't! I not only saw that thread, I've seen those, I mean her, in my dreams for the past several weeks! :)

glockmail
07-21-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm a post whore, yeeeeehaaaaaa! :dance: To me that's a clear indicator that you need to get out and get a life.

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 08:40 AM
To me that's a clear indicator that you need to get out and get a life.

I leave the house every day between 4:30 and 4:40 to get my coffee. Those 10 minutes in reality are enough for me to deal with! :)

glockmail
07-21-2007, 10:45 AM
I leave the house every day between 4:30 and 4:40 to get my coffee. Those 10 minutes in reality are enough for me to deal with! :) That must be hell during the winter.