PDA

View Full Version : Caitlyn Jenner Experienced ‘Sex Change Regret,’ Might De-Transition

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 12:24 PM
If this turns out to be true, that would suck to be himher. Of course it's in the "rumor but yet from multiple sources" stage. Even thinking about it since the 80's and still regrets.

-----

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” Ian Halperin recalls one source telling him

Caitlyn Jenner, who announced her transition from man to woman last year, has considered de-transitioning, the author of a new book about the Kardashian family told TheWrap on Wednesday.

Ian Halperin, the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” said that, while researching his book, multiple sources told him that the former Olympian had been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.

“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin said.

Halperin said that one long-time friend told him that, while Jenner was “thrilled” to champion transgender issues, the reality TV personality could de-transition “in the next couple years.”

Jenner’s representatives have not yet responded to TheWrap’s request for comment. However, a representative for Jenner denied Halperin’s claims, telling Gossip Cop that Halperin’s assertion is the “dumbest statement of the day.”

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the friend said, according to Halperin. “She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years. I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated. My heart goes out to her and I know her true friends will be there to support her on whatever path she chooses.”

According to Halperin, multiple sources close to the Kardashian family told him that Jenner might revert back because she retains her interest in females.

http://www.thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/

Elessar
05-12-2016, 12:33 PM
I admired him as an athlete, but came to detest him with his
association in that Train Wreck, over-hyped “Kardashian clan.
There is not a lick of talent with any of them except to cover themselves
with make-up using a putty knife, and strutting their oversized asses
and boobs around.

I could not give a shit if that mental case wants to change back.

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 12:46 PM
I admired him as an athlete, but came to detest him with his
association in that Train Wreck, over-hyped “Kardashian clan.
There is no a lick of talent with any of them except to cover themselves
with make-up using a putty knife, and strutting their oversized asses
and boobs around.

I could not give a shit if that mental case wants to change back.

I WANT to say hate, but let's just say that I truly detest that family. The mom purposely hawked her own daughters sex tape for profit. They all profit from absolutely nothing.

namvet
05-12-2016, 12:47 PM
do your balls hang low

http://jokelibrary.net/sex/b_to_h/balls-hang_low.html

Perianne
05-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Caitlyn looks no worse in a swimsuit than does Hillary.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8890&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8891&stc=1

DLT
05-12-2016, 01:28 PM
If this turns out to be true, that would suck to be himher. Of course it's in the "rumor but yet from multiple sources" stage. Even thinking about it since the 80's and still regrets.

-----

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” Ian Halperin recalls one source telling him

Caitlyn Jenner, who announced her transition from man to woman last year, has considered de-transitioning, the author of a new book about the Kardashian family told TheWrap on Wednesday.

Ian Halperin, the author of “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America’s Royal Family,” said that, while researching his book, multiple sources told him that the former Olympian had been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.

“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin said.

Halperin said that one long-time friend told him that, while Jenner was “thrilled” to champion transgender issues, the reality TV personality could de-transition “in the next couple years.”

Jenner’s representatives have not yet responded to TheWrap’s request for comment. However, a representative for Jenner denied Halperin’s claims, telling Gossip Cop that Halperin’s assertion is the “dumbest statement of the day.”

“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” the friend said, according to Halperin. “She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years. I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle. It has been much harder than she anticipated. My heart goes out to her and I know her true friends will be there to support her on whatever path she chooses.”

According to Halperin, multiple sources close to the Kardashian family told him that Jenner might revert back because she retains her interest in females.

http://www.thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/

Heard this previously and it was a hoax. No, I'm afraid that Jenner loves the attention (whore) and has gone full-blown leftist. He'll play this transgender BS for all it's worth (cash in his pocket).

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 01:33 PM
IF this is true, probably a good thing that he didn't take a butcher knife to the wiener!!

Gunny
05-12-2016, 01:37 PM
IF this is true, probably a good thing that he didn't take a butcher knife to the wiener!!

You sick bastard! :laugh2:

I was thinking the same thing. How do you un-cut your d*ck off?:laugh2:

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 01:49 PM

From another dead guy? Too effing weird!!

DLT
05-12-2016, 01:53 PM

True dat. That's a rather semi-permanent solution (it could probably be reattached....but never quite work 'the same'...hehe). Bobbitted?

DLT
05-12-2016, 01:54 PM

Ahem....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bobbitt-slept-70-women-penis-attack-article-1.1380870

indago
05-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Maybe not...

POSTING (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53107-Oh-No!-Call-Me-Bruce-Again!&p=787168#post787168)

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 03:16 PM

His wife planned this from the beginning. Had to have

Atticus Finch
05-12-2016, 03:25 PM
if he didn't cut his p**cker off cleanly ..he could be charged with a misdaweiner.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2016, 04:03 PM
IT is a very, very sick piece of shit IMHO..
A pervert and a black soul beast... ff--him....
I save my sympathy for deserving souls not that piece of garbage..-Tyr

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 04:24 PM
IT is a very, very sick piece of hit IMHO..

Scary times when he's recognized by ESPN and the President for "courage"

namvet
05-12-2016, 04:31 PM
IT is a very, very sick piece of hit IMHO..

just call him pecker head and forget it :laugh:

Bilgerat
05-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Heard this previously and it was a hoax. No, I'm afraid that Jenner loves the attention (whore) and has gone full-blown leftist. He'll play this transgender BS for all it's worth (cash in his pocket).

This is how I see it too. Probably leaked by him (her/it) to make a lame attempt to inflate (yes, I did) rating for it's TV show.

Elessar
05-12-2016, 05:26 PM
if he didn't cut his p**cker off cleanly ..he could be charged with a misdaweiner.

Ohhh...That's good!:laugh:

Elessar
05-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Scary times when he's recognized by ESPN and the President for "courage"

If he / she / it was not a celebrity, nobody would really give a shit.
So the significance to me is pretty frikkin' low.

gabosaurus
05-13-2016, 12:01 AM
This is what happens when you do things for publicity, and the publicity is beginning to die out.
Too bad "Caitlyn" can't transition from being a Kardashian into a normal person.

Elessar
05-13-2016, 12:05 AM
This is what happens when you do things for publicity, and the publicity is beginning to die out.
Too bad "Caitlyn" can't transition from being a Kardashian into a normal person.

I actually could not agree more.

darin
05-13-2016, 12:53 AM
Reading some of the replies I'd think jenner killed some of y'alls puppies. He's probably a broken person with massive gaps in his self-esteem and likely feels unloved. It's sad.

Black Diamond
05-13-2016, 01:04 AM
Reading some of the replies I'd think jenner killed some of y'alls puppies. He's probably a broken person with massive gaps in his self-esteem and likely feels unloved. It's sad.
He's married to a demon. That's the issue.