PDA

View Full Version : Glasses part 2

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 02:10 PM
I went into the City today to see a different optometrist. This was much more thorough. The place by me did just a few tests, all sitting at the same machine. This doctor brought me to no less than like 5 different rooms of testing, and like 9 different tests.

After all the tests, and him looking at my current glasses - he believes I was simply given the wrong prescription last time. My reading glasses will remain the same, just picked out a better frame. The distance glasses I bought a whole new setup. I don't remember what the hell the old tests numbers were, and even though I'm getting these new glasses next week, and am praying for the best, I still don't understand the numbers (nor can I read them!).

Can anyone read this crap better than I can? And if so, can anyone explain this better to me, other than they should help me see better?

http://i.imgur.com/bzsGyPR.jpg

Gunny
05-12-2016, 02:18 PM
I went into the City today to see a different optometrist. This was much more thorough. The place by me did just a few tests, all sitting at the same machine. This doctor brought me to no less than like 5 different rooms of testing, and like 9 different tests.

After all the tests, and him looking at my current glasses - he believes I was simply given the wrong prescription last time. My reading glasses will remain the same, just picked out a better frame. The distance glasses I bought a whole new setup. I don't remember what the hell the old tests numbers were, and even though I'm getting these new glasses next week, and am praying for the best, I still don't understand the numbers (nor can I read them!).

Can anyone read this crap better than I can? And if so, can anyone explain this better to me, other than they should help me see better?

http://i.imgur.com/bzsGyPR.jpg

No wonder you post stupid sh*t. You're blinder than I am. :laugh:

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 02:40 PM
No wonder you post stupid sh*t. You're blinder than I am. :laugh:

What does it say then?

Gunny
05-12-2016, 02:42 PM
What does it say then?

You're getting old, f*cker. :laugh:

Elessar
05-12-2016, 05:55 PM

Hell...I cannot make heads or tails of that!:laugh:

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Well you 2 guys suck, and have been of no assistance whatsoever!! :poke:

Gunny
05-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Well you 2 guys suck, and have been of no assistance whatsoever!! :poke:

Here's a plan: (and you KNOW I'm dying LMAO) PUT THE DAMNED GLASSES ON! :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Here's a plan: (and you KNOW I'm dying LMAO) PUT THE DAMNED GLASSES ON! :laugh2:

They're on, and they DO help, but I'm just curious about the prescription is all. Also, while these do work, they are not the right ones currently. But I'm cool with the reading until next week, but nothing for now on the others - but my vision isn't THAT bad on the distance. Of course, I would know more if someone actually could decipher "doctor prescription gibberish".

Elessar
05-12-2016, 06:36 PM
They're on, and they DO help, but I'm just curious about the prescription is all. Also, while these do work, they are not the right ones currently. But I'm cool with the reading until next week, but nothing for now on the others - but my vision isn't THAT bad on the distance. Of course, I would know more if someone actually could decipher "doctor prescription gibberish".

You've got the wrong hammer-banger here!:laugh:

Gunny
05-12-2016, 06:36 PM

Guess you didn't have you glasses on for my previous post. I see perfectly at a distance. YOU'RE GETTING OLD. And linguists can't decipher doctor gibberish. You're asking US? :laugh::laugh:

I just looked. It says you're f*cked up because neither of those numbers are what you want to see. But then, you can't see them so it doesn't matter. :laugh:

Elessar
05-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Look...In all honesty, Jimmy, I can fill out and understand a MEDEVAC Checksheet
for a Flight Surgeon and air or boat crew.

Ophthalmology was never involved on one.

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Guess you didn't have you glasses on for my previous post. I see perfectly at a distance. YOU'RE GETTING OLD. And linguists can't decipher doctor gibberish. You're asking US? :laugh::laugh:

I just looked. It says you're f*cked up because neither of those numbers are what you want to see. But then, you can't see them so it doesn't matter. :laugh:

The doctor says I spend too much time at the computer. What a genius he is! :rolleyes: He also started to lecture me about eating right and how that can help your vision For a minute there I thought he was going to pull a Bugs Bunny and tell me I needed to eat more carrots, or maybe pull a Popeye and tell me I need to eat more spinach!

indago
05-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Yes, just do it till you need glasses...

Gunny
05-12-2016, 10:16 PM
Yes, just do it till you need glasses...

Quandary: How to read the instructions to your glasses. :laugh:

Elessar
05-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Quandary: How to read the instructions to your glasses. :laugh:

Magnifying Glass?:dunno::dunno:

CSM
05-13-2016, 05:22 AM
From what I can see on that sheet, your muffler bearings are rusted out and your rubellator needs a tune up.

sundaydriver
05-13-2016, 05:43 AM
It says that you would leading the league in hitting if you could see the ball.

Gunny
05-13-2016, 09:36 AM
It says that you would leading the league in hitting if you could see the ball.

I don't know why we're even responding. He can't see the crap.:laugh: