PDA

View Full Version : Trumps butler describes obama with true words and great judgment!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2016, 06:49 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-butler-calls-obamas-000000844.html

Former Trump butler calls for Obama's execution on Facebook
Caitlin Dickson
Breaking New

HE SAYS OBAMA SHOULD BE EXECUTED FOR TREASON..

RIGHT ON THE MARK,, BUT ONE MUST ALSO STATE AFTER HAVING BEEN FOUND GUILTY IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS...

READ LINK FOR MORE.... Dude is not shy about spitting out the truth on the obama..
Reminds me of somebody.... ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
05-12-2016, 07:05 PM
If this dumbass hasn't already, he will be receiving a visit from some friendly folks. When are people going to wake up and learn? Such an asinine move.

Elessar
05-12-2016, 07:16 PM
Well...in reading the text, there is no direct threat issued. One might try
suppose there is one if that is what they wish.

Don't get me wrong. I do not take an open and direct threat to any
president lightly, not even one I do not care for. But this just appears
to be someone blowing off steam and clearing his jets.

Probably not a smart move, but also not a harmful one.

Black Diamond
05-12-2016, 07:19 PM
How will trump handle it?

aboutime
05-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Anyone happen to remember HOW MANY TIMES all of us heard the very same kinds of threats being called MISS-SPOKEN, and SORRY for George W. Bush?

And how about all of the BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK PANTHERS, CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS members who Instantly Apologized after Intentionally Saying "WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE?"

Double standards from the left, and Instant Anger when someone from the Right Speaks TRUTH???

I agree. NOBODY, BUT NOBODY should say such things about our President...no matter how much we know he is a TRAITOR....observed by MORE THAN 2 People...according to the Constitution.

And SILENTLY. Does anyone reading this honestly admit....to wishing such a thing might happen???

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

ARTICLE III, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2016, 08:06 PM
If this dumbass hasn't already, he will be receiving a visit from some friendly folks. When are people going to wake up and learn? Such an asinine move.

ONE CAN SAY , WISH HOPE FOR ALL THAT, IF THEY CLARIFY IT BE -- A LEGAL JUDGEMENT AFTER A COURT VERDICT AND DONE WITHIN THE RULE OF LAW...
He made no such clarification but also did not make a credible threat either, at least not in my opinion...

Saying that somebody --"should be"-- executed for treason, is not a true threat- its a judgment made.

bambastard has special protection , and tis quite likely that this man will be questioned.
If for no other reason than to try to tarnish Trump..-Tyr

Elessar
05-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Anyone happen to remember HOW MANY TIMES all of us heard the very same kinds of threats being called MISS-SPOKEN, and SORRY for George W. Bush?

And how about all of the BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK PANTHERS, CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS members who Instantly Apologized after Intentionally Saying "WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE?"

Double standards from the left, and Instant Anger when someone from the Right Speaks TRUTH???

I agree. NOBODY, BUT NOBODY should say such things about our President...no matter how much we know he is a TRAITOR....observed by MORE THAN 2 People...according to the Constitution.

And SILENTLY. Does anyone reading this honestly admit....to wishing such a thing might happen???

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

ARTICLE III, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 1

You are 100% correct, AT. The backhanded hypocrisy of the Libs is appalling.

gabosaurus
05-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Why should we be listening to one of Trump's servants? Obviously this guy is more deranged than Trump himself.

Elessar
05-13-2016, 12:04 AM
Why should we be listening to one of Trump's servants? Obviously this guy is more deranged than Trump himself.

Maybe he is not afraid of speaking his mind.

That is something Libs do not like unless they are the ones spouting off.

Black Diamond
05-13-2016, 12:46 AM
Not sure why the butler thought this would help his boss. (Shrug)