View Full Version : Obama administration tells schools to give transgender students bathroom rights

Elessar
05-13-2016, 02:56 PM
This proposal, however, I absolutely will not support. That will
open the doors to sexual predators and assaults.

Texas DID tell him to shove it.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/13/obama-administration-tells-schools-to-give-transgender-students-b/21376683/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D19022981 84_htmlws-main-bb

Gunny
05-13-2016, 03:01 PM
This proposal, however, I absolutely will not support. That will
open the doors to sexual predators and assaults.

Texas DID tell him to shove it.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/13/obama-administration-tells-schools-to-give-transgender-students-b/21376683/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D19022981 84_htmlws-main-bb

I'm glad my granddaughters go to private church school.

Black Diamond
05-13-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm glad my granddaughters go to private church school.

Yup if wife and I have kids that's where they're going. Hopefully they don't pass this transgender crap against Christian schools by then.

Bilgerat
05-13-2016, 04:50 PM
Over-reach again. This man knows no hubris.

I agree with Trump, let the States decide.

Atticus Finch
05-13-2016, 06:10 PM
It might be fun to hang out in front of the girls bathroom and knock out a few of these degenerates when they go in.

Elessar
05-13-2016, 06:13 PM
It might be fun to hang out in front of the girls bathroom and knock out a few of these degenerates when they go in.

Now there is an original thought. I just wonder if upright and honest students
or people might just do that?

Someone is really opening a can of worms with this edict.

Atticus Finch
05-13-2016, 07:06 PM
Now there is an original thought. I just wonder if upright and honest students
or people might just do that?

Someone is really opening a can of worms with this edict.all of this social confusion is by design..there are no rules just chaos..I hate Obama with every fiber of my being for what he has done to this country.

Elessar
05-13-2016, 07:26 PM
I'll make it clear once again where I stand.

I only had one human child...(the cats were like kids, too!):laugh:

However, raising Neil in Long Beach CA, there were a lot of aggressive
gays and trannies there. If one were to have done a thing to him, I would
have hunted them down and broken every major bone in their cranium.

If I was to have had a daughter, you'd better believe I would flat out kill
one that laid a hand on her.

This Obama permissiveness is utter bullshit. It protects NOBODY!
It leaves girls and women open to assault and rape.

Where the fuck is his brain?

Bilgerat
05-13-2016, 07:46 PM

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13177268_1042550785835946_1676035723500929433_n.jp g?oh=0488d8822751dcc2ebb54d046eacdd8c&oe=57DEDAD6

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-13-2016, 10:24 PM
I'll make it clear once again where I stand.

I only had one human child...(the cats were like kids, too!):laugh:

If I was to have had a daughter, you'd better believe I would flat out kill
one that laid a hand on her.

^^^^^^^ EXACTLY, AS DOES ISLAM(SEE SHARIA LAW) -- hint, hint , hint...-Tyr

Kaimhel
05-13-2016, 10:37 PM
Pardon me as I go and vomit. Then grab another magazine for my Sig and make sure I wear my steel toed boots.

It's not only women who have to put up with this, but men as well. My boys are 6 and if anyone does anything to them, I will kick the shit out of the person. And then leave them for my husband to deal with.

Elessar
05-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Pardon me as I go and vomit. Then grab another magazine for my Sig and make sure I wear my steel toed boots.

It's not only women who have to put up with this, but men as well. My boys are 6 and if anyone does anything to them, I will kick the shit out of the person. And then leave them for my husband to deal with.

Good on you, Dear Friend!

You know who has your back, too.

Noir
05-14-2016, 04:59 AM
The message on this is so mixed from those against unisex toilets. Y'all want to describe rapists and such as the problem and inevitable outcome, but only in this specific circumstance.

You also end up with bizarre statements like

and what if it'd been a heterosexual woman that had raped your child, you'd have been fine with that?

indago
05-14-2016, 08:10 AM
The message on this is so mixed from those against unisex toilets. Y'all want to describe rapists and such as the problem and inevitable outcome, but only in this specific circumstance.

and what if it'd been a heterosexual woman that had raped your child, you'd have been fine with that?

I don't think that that could be called "rape": it's a learning experience...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2016, 08:27 AM

When I was 14 years old I had a beautiful and sexy teacher(23 years old) , fresh from college -her first year teaching..
Mere words can not adequately express just how badly I wanted her to "rape" me..
Unless the child is below age of consent its not rape if both parties are willingly engaged in the activity.
None have never been more willing than I was at that time..;)
TRAGIC, THAT SHE WAS NOT......:laugh:
SAD TRUTH IS SHE REALLY , REALLY, REALLY LIKED ME------------------ FOR MY BRAIN!
SHE HAD IT ALL LOOKS , BRAINS AND SWEET PERSONALITY--TYR

Noir
05-14-2016, 08:48 AM
The struggle to have a sensible conversation about male rape is embarrassingly real.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2016, 10:04 AM
The struggle to have a sensible conversation about male rape is embarrassingly real.

Perhaps if one made a more informed and correct comparison when presenting the first situation.
And "sensible" is relative term ,especially since this is also a board highly dependent upon social interactions too.
As in relating life's experiences, tales and day to day living, etc..

Want dry, technical crap hellbent on meeting some personal form you think best --go to a science board --overran with eggheads..-Tyr

Elessar
05-14-2016, 11:02 AM

You think I would be fine with that?
Kid, you'd better learn how to think then. This is a case
where you had best read the posting party and not only
the message given.

You have a tendency to try to put words into other people's mouths,
but you're going to get them spit right back at you.

Gunny
05-14-2016, 11:09 AM

There's nothing mixed about anything here but your mind. And the ladies may not like this comment but I don't want to be using the same bathroom as a bunch of women on their periods. Especially teenage ones. They are gross and lazy. My daughter got her butt chewed real good for THAT one. BUT ... she IS my daughter. Not someone else's.

Conversely, I doubt women want to try and sit where a bunch of slobs can't hit that bowl of water. I sure as hell don't. You should see the inside of a port-a-john on a construction site where a bunch of wetbacks have been. And I'm NOT talking about Mexican Americans.

The whole argument is contrived and stupid.