PDA

View Full Version : Transformers

darin
07-21-2007, 10:34 AM
First off - PG13 is an appropriate rating. I wish there was a PG15 rating. In the theatre were children observed to be about 5-6 years old. There was a trailer, too, where the kids in the movie simply were trying to get laid. In the trailer - about high school kids trying to get laid - there was quite a bit of ass-boobs (all clothed) shots, and discussion about wanting to sleep with whore and stuff or whatever. Again, Not appropriate for 13 year olds, much less the young, VERY young kids in the theatre.

I can remember only one or to parts of transformers I doubt would be appropriate for a well-raised 13 year old. There's a few-minutes-long dialog about masturbation being the most non-kid-friendly.

On to the movie.

Stunning

Shia LaBeouf - Easily the best Actor in the film, although all acting was good.

Megan Fox (http://www.megansafox.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Megan_Fox_Francis_Hill_01.jpg) - Just wow. She did a nice job of acting. Her assets served her well without defining her.

Also - a VERY VERY hot Aussy bird - Rachel Taylor. Yum. Hotter than Megan - she's cast as a genius Computer chick.

Go see this with your mid-teen child; leave the kids with a sitter.

We happened to catch a digital version - I'm saying right here i've never seen effects done better. This movie is epic. GOOD humor, Nice love-story, too.

Has flaws.

It's a 2 hour long Commercial for Chevrolet. Except for Optimus, who is a Peterbuilt, the other Autobots are all GM Products. The only car I remember NOT being a GM product is a VERY evil ford mustang. Of course.

In spite of the commercial, I think my next car will be a Camaro. VERY hot car. :)

This movie is easily in dmp's "Top 5 movies of all time." I mean it.

jackass
07-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Saw this the other night and that it was really good! I agree with DMP though...not for young children. I wont let my 8 yr old see it anytime soon.