View Full Version : ‘They cut my son’s head off, and they took my son’s head. Who would do that?’

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-18-2016, 11:00 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/16/they-cut-my-sons-head-off-and-they-took-my-sons-head-who-would-do-that/?tid=hybrid_collaborative_1_na

Morning Mix
‘They cut my son’s head off, and they took my son’s head. Who would do that?’
By Lindsey Bever May 16

Jubal Alexander had been living in his pickup truck, parked under a farm-to-market road in southeast Texas, according to local news reports.

He was saving money to pay bills while working nights as a pipefitter at an area chemical plant, family and friends told ABC News. And, they said, he was never in any trouble.

Alexander, 24, was discovered dead earlier this month, police said.

When police stumbled upon the grisly scene, they found Alexander’s body in the front seat of his truck. His head had been removed — and was nowhere to be found.

“They cut my son’s head off and they took my son’s head. Who would do that?” his father, who was not named, told ABC affiliate KTRK. “They won’t even let me see him.”

The Brazoria County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after deputies were called May 3 about a headless body in a blue Chevrolet pickup parked at the Austin Bayou Boat Ramp on FM 2004 in Brazoria County, not far from Houston.

Deputies told CBS affiliate KHOU that a fisherman said he had been on the water all day and realized the truck had not moved.

Capt. Chris Kincheloe of the Brazoria County Sheriff’s Department told the Port Arthur News that authorities searched the grounds using cadaver dogs and the waters in boats but could not find Alexander’s head.

“We have absolutely no idea of the motive, but the mere fact that we have an unexplained homicide causes concern,” he told the newspaper.

Authorities said the victim was later identified through fingerprint analysis as Jubal Dee Alexander of Port Arthur, Tex.

Alexander had been seen just a few days earlier, when he had dinner with his father in nearby Angleton, according to KTRK.

“He wanted me to be proud of him, so he worked exceptionally hard,” the father told the news station. “His shift was a 10-hour, maybe a 13-hour shift. He worked all night long.”

Alexander’s family told KTRK that it did not appear that he had been robbed because his wallet — filled with cash — was still inside the truck, along with Alexander’s guitar.

Was not robbery, thus was most likely a muslim terrorist flag sent..
Nothing stolen , so that more than likely means it was an act to send a message.
I wonder if their were any camel tracks near the scene... or forgotten prayer rugs... --Tyr

DLT
05-18-2016, 04:32 PM
Was not robbery, thus was most likely a muslim terrorist flag sent..
Nothing stolen , so that more than likely means it was an act to send a message.
I wonder if their were any camel tracks near the scene... or forgotten prayer rugs... --Tyr

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist.....

your comment about camel tracks or prayer rugs isn't far off. But now they use SUVs and vans.

Jubal Alexander worked nights at a chemical plant in or near Brazoria. Maybe he saw or witnessed something they didn't want known. There is a huge Muslim compound in Sweeney, Texas ....which is near there. It's called Mahmoudberg, Texas and it is apparently known about and sanctioned by the US State Department.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Mahmoudberg_Sweeny_Texas_11.png

And make no mistake. When (not if) the radical Muslim extemists hit us, it will be multiple attacks .... and not just in location, but in 'type'. Chemical plants will be just one of those 'types' that they hit.

What's amazing is....our government knows all about these compounds and yet they leave them alone. Instead, our government goes after ""right wing extremists""....that haven't harmed or killed anyone. And especially targeted is anyone that exposes these Muslim/Islamic extremists.

http://pamelageller.com/2007/08/paul-williams-i.html/

http://www.headlinepolitics.com/at-least-22-us-based-islamic-communes-on-fbi-radar-here-is-the-complete-list/

gabosaurus
05-18-2016, 04:40 PM
I read the title of this thread and knew immediately who started it. :rolleyes:

For those who are uninformed, cutting people's heads off and leaving them to be found is a signature warning left by Mexican drug cartels.
If you cross them, or owe them money that is not repaid, or perhaps are moving in on their territory, you get "warned."
The fact that this incident happened so close to the Mexican border is another sign.

Sorry, Tyr, but I am a lot more worried about Mexican drug cartels than Muslims.

DLT
05-18-2016, 04:47 PM

For those who are uninformed, cutting people's heads off and leaving them to be found is a signature warning left by Mexican drug cartels.
If you cross them, or owe them money that is not repaid, or perhaps are moving in on their territory, you get "warned."
The fact that this incident happened so close to the Mexican border is another sign.

Sorry, Tyr, but I am a lot more worried about Mexican drug cartels than Muslims.

That kinda figures.

DLT
05-18-2016, 04:52 PM

Oh....and...

1) I'm not Tyr......and
2) you might want to check a map. This incident happened nowhere NEAR the Mexican border.

gabosaurus
05-18-2016, 04:57 PM
Oh....and...

1) I'm not Tyr......and
2) you might want to check a map. This incident happened nowhere NEAR the Mexican border.

1) I never implied that you were. Tyr is the original poster.
2) South Texas is near the Mexican border.

If you want to check, there have been a lot more people in this country killed by drug cartels than Islamic terrorists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530282/GRAPHIC-Deadly-Mexican-drug-cartel-leaves-human-heads-outside-elementary-school-beheading-FIVE-people-one-week-just-south-Texas-boarder.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-18-2016, 08:49 PM

Muslims doing more head chopping than any other group Gabby.
And in Mexico right across the border some muslims groups have established a presence.
MEX-GOVERNMENT AND DRUG CARTELS BOTH FEAR THEM. -Tyr

gabosaurus
05-18-2016, 09:18 PM
If you believe that drug cartels fear anyone, you don''t know much about them.

Elessar
05-19-2016, 01:10 AM

Let's cool off a bit.

The Mexican mobs do indeed act this way, and it does NOT mean close to the border
in all cases.!

Tyr may be correct as well. Violent Muslims love beheading, but so do those drug cartels.

No sense in either of you speculating until the answers are given through investigation.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2016, 05:43 AM
Let's cool off a bit.

The Mexican mobs do indeed act this way, and it does NOT mean close to the border
in all cases.!

Tyr may be correct as well. Violent Muslims love beheading, but so do those drug cartels.

No sense in either of you speculating until the answers are given through investigation.

Not to worry, Gabby is always quick to defend muzzy's and I am always quick to remind the world that Islam is a murdering cult and has been for over 1400 years!
Islam has beheaded millions in its 1400+ years of existence yet Gabby would like us to believe the greatest be-header is the mex drug cartels.
Sure, there is a possibility its the mex drug cartel but if so why did they not take the money , etc?
The bodies found that are known to be beheaded victims of the mex drug cartels are not disposed of with their wealth/property/jewelry intact.

As being just about the lone voice , continuing to speak out truthfully about Islam I will remind one and all often that its a murdering cult..
And members like Gabby, fj,sundaydriver etc can continue to deny the truth about that murdering cult..
Thats what appeasers do my friend......--Tyr

Drummond
05-19-2016, 07:57 AM
Gabby, how many times in America's history have Muslim terrorists flown jet aeroplanes into skyscrapers ?

Does the lack of number of such attacks, overall, mean that equivalent attacks in the future don't need to be guarded against ?

If you think 'yes' to that one ... I suggest you explain that to all of the surviving relatives and friends of the 3,000 who died on 11th September 2001. Tell them that those deaths have nothing to teach any of us. That they can be consigned to history and now disregarded.

DLT
05-19-2016, 01:24 PM

If you want to check, there have been a lot more people in this country killed by drug cartels than Islamic terrorists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530282/GRAPHIC-Deadly-Mexican-drug-cartel-leaves-human-heads-outside-elementary-school-beheading-FIVE-people-one-week-just-south-Texas-boarder.html

Like I said....check a map. Brazoria County is NOT near the Mexican border. I ought to know. I lived in 'South Texas' for 30 years.

Also, you were responding directly to me when you said "Sorry, Tyr".

DLT
05-19-2016, 01:29 PM
If you believe that drug cartels fear anyone, you don''t know much about them.

Do you have a link to all of those beheadings by drug cartels happening right here in Texas....NOT on the border? And why are you so invested in this incident NOT being done by radical Muslims?

DLT
05-19-2016, 01:35 PM
Not to worry, Gabby is always quick to defend muzzy's and I am always quick to remind the world that Islam is a murdering cult and has been for over 1400 years!
Islam has beheaded millions in its 1400+ years of existence yet Gabby would like us to believe the greatest be-header is the mex drug cartels.
Sure, there is a possibility its the mex drug cartel but if so why did they not take the money , etc?
The bodies found that are known to be beheaded victims of the mex drug cartels are not disposed of with their wealth/property/jewelry intact.

As being just about the lone voice , continuing to speak out truthfully about Islam I will remind one and all often that its a murdering cult..
And members like Gabby, fj,sundaydriver etc can continue to deny the truth about that murdering cult..
Thats what appeasers do my friend......--Tyr

It appears to me that Gabby has an agenda. Just because drug cartels are beheading folks on or near the border does NOT mean that this incident was drug-cartel related. Much more likely and logical... that it was radical Islam, considering the location of the incident. But then...lefties don't 'do' logic...lol.

Gunny
05-19-2016, 03:34 PM

That would be incorrect. Cutting someone's THROAT, not their heads off, is a drug cartel method.

Gunny
05-19-2016, 03:36 PM

Ever look at a map? East central Texas ain't close to the border. I live closer to the border than that.