PDA

View Full Version : I'm a rep whore!

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Top Ten reasons why you should all send some rep my way:

10: I'm a diehard fan of the team that beat dmp's Seahawks and made him angry for 2 years now

9: I now have a head like a pumpkin and rep would make me feel better

8: I refuse to allow OCA to remain in the closet and I point out his homosexual tendencies at every opportunity

7: I once ate 7 whole slices of pizza

6: Because I'm a prick, and I say things to people you all won't lower yourselves to say

5: Because I'm perhaps the only convicted felon on the board

4: I am biased an unfair, and if you don't give me rep I will ban you!

3: I once threw up on the bar at a nice club, only to be 'semi' beat up and thrown out

2: I added this cool smiley to the board - :pee:

And the number one reason for all of you to send some rep my way:

1: I am a boobie lover, and you are too!

Gaffer
07-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Hmmm seems I have to spread the rep around first.

07-21-2007, 06:47 PM
only 7 slices of pizza? amatuer

jimnyc
07-21-2007, 07:02 PM
only 7 slices of pizza? amatuer

But I think I was only about 140lbs when I did so! I also think I ate about 30 slices once, but that was the tiny sliced Domino's pizza. :)

diuretic
07-21-2007, 08:46 PM
5. Convicted felon.

I'd only be impressed if it was a really good felony, some of the "felonies" in US law are really weak. I mean that kid in Ga who scored a head job, he's a felon, that's piss weak. Bank robbery, that's a decent felony, worthy of the name indeed.

:laugh2:

hjmick
07-21-2007, 08:51 PM
There's no mention of Jimmy Buffett in your list.

nevadamedic
07-21-2007, 08:54 PM
There's no mention of Jimmy Buffett in your list.

That's a good way to get a rep from you! :laugh2:

nevadamedic

10: I'm a diehard fan of the team that beat dmp's Seahawks and made him angry for 2 years now

9: I now have a head like a pumpkin and rep would make me feel better

8: I refuse to allow OCA to remain in the closet and I point out his homosexual tendencies at every opportunity

7: I once ate 7 whole slices of pizza

6: Because I'm a prick, and I say things to people you all won't lower yourselves to say

5: Because I'm perhaps the only convicted felon on the board

4: I am biased an unfair, and if you don't give me rep I will ban you!

3: I once threw up on the bar at a nice club, only to be 'semi' beat up and thrown out

2: I added this cool smiley to the board - :pee:

And the number one reason for all of you to send some rep my way:

1: I am a boobie lover, and you are too!

I still dont get what your obsession with boobies is..........

hjmick
That's a good way to get a rep from you! :laugh2:

And the easiest. Regardless of your politics.

diuretic
07-21-2007, 08:55 PM
I just realised the avatar. There's a Parrothead group here in Au too - Jimmy's fame gets around.

hjmick
07-21-2007, 09:00 PM
I just realised the avatar. There's a Parrothead group here in Au too - Jimmy's fame gets around.

I've been trying to convince my wife we should follow him around the country for one year, no signs that she is ready to take up the cause...yet.

nevadamedic
07-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I've been trying to convince my wife we should follow him around the country for one year, no signs that she is ready to take up the cause...yet.

That would get expensive.

hjmick
07-21-2007, 09:23 PM
That would get expensive.

Yeah, but damn it would be a blast.

shattered
07-21-2007, 09:46 PM
I'm a rep whore!

Bastard. You're infringing on my territory - I have the original rep whore thread here (It's just buried).

diuretic
07-21-2007, 09:51 PM

Persistence is the key :coffee:

82Marine89
07-22-2007, 12:30 AM
I still dont get what your obsession with boobies is..........

You gay?

nevadamedic
07-22-2007, 12:53 AM
You gay?

No

diuretic
07-22-2007, 04:16 AM
You gay?

I'm not gay either but I wonder about American men and tits. Do they wean you too early or something? I mean I like tits, don't get me wrong, they're great fun, but really, blokes, come on, is it a cultural thing with you? There's more to a woman than a pair of tits :coffee:

But it could be cultural confusion.

Many years ago I worked in a town in our outback that had a lot of USAF personnel. Great fun. A good mate of mine was a Sgt in the USAF there and he and his mates got me into bourbon (this is 1971), the buggers - jeez never had such bad hangovers. Anyway I was at the mess dunny and taking a leak and in comes this USAF bloke I didn't know. He was well into it, four sheets to the wind and all but in a really good mood. He's taking a leak, I'm taking a leak and he turns to me and blurts, "Ya know, there's nothing in this world better than a great piece of ass!"

I clenched. I really did. I just about peed down my leg too. Back in 1971 we - us poor ignorant Aussies - didn't know what that meant. I know now of course but back then I thought he was about to put the hard word on me. Anyway I cut the leak off and washed my hands and got out of the dunny. I went back to where the lads and I had been drinking and when the bloke came out I told them what he said.

They rolled around laughing.

dan
07-23-2007, 03:52 AM
I tried to rep jim and diuretic in this thread, but I have to spread it around some.

jackass
07-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Only because of number #8 :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: