PDA

View Full Version : Cover-up of gay soldier assualting subordinates

darin
05-20-2016, 05:09 AM
Breaks my heart. Too political an issue for Army "Leaders" to prosecute?

https://sofrep.com/54277/band-brothers-sex-crimes-cover-101st-airborne-division/

indago
05-20-2016, 05:46 AM
So, why hasn't this asshole been fragged by now?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2016, 09:05 AM

https://sofrep.com/54277/band-brothers-sex-crimes-cover-101st-airborne-division/

If it is true, shoot or else cut that son of a bitch like yesterday...
Rape is rape regardless of which sex is the rapist..
I'D KNIFE THAT SOB in a heartbeat were it me there being attacked.

Aren't these guys soldiers??

Do you think any old school Marine would put up with this??
I was best friends with two such men long ago--either one of them would have cut that SOB IN A HEARTBEAT and sat there smiling while watching him bleed to death...
Of course they were both decorated war veterans and did not take any shit off any man alive.......
They both saw the same in me.... and told me, "your father should be proud to have a son like you"..
Tis' why my comment said often, "I don't play" is not merely words but a way of life that I hold to--come hell or high water..-Tyr

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 09:07 AM

Are you familiar with and trust the source?

darin
05-20-2016, 09:16 AM
I am new to sofprep - but i have more trust in this than not.

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 10:22 AM
I am new to sofprep - but i have more trust in this than not.

I'm at work suk at texting. More when home.

Gunny
05-20-2016, 11:36 AM
If it is true, shoot or else cut that son of a bitch like yesterday...
Rape is rape regardless of which sex is the rapist..
I'D KNIFE THAT SOB in a heartbeat were it me there being attacked.

Aren't these guys soldiers??

Do you think any old school Marine would put up with this??
I was best friends with two such men long ago--either one of them would have cut that SOB IN A HEARTBEAT and sat there smiling while watching him bleed to death...
Of course they were both decorated war veterans and did not take any shit off any man alive.......
They both saw the same in me.... and told me, "your father should be proud to have a son like you"..
Tis' why my comment said often, "I don't play" is not merely words but a way of life that I hold to--come hell or high water..-Tyr

Uh ... NO? You find 4 Marines that won't kill him. Two at a time 12 hour shifts. Fastest discharges I ever saw. About 3-5 days. And if the other Marines caught you pulling that crap in the barracks we'd just be calling NIS for a homicide investigation and nobody knew sh*t.

Then there's Col H-. We called him "the Duke". Me and Gunny S- were the biggest strongest Marines in the Company and the Duke dwarfed us. He could even outlift us. The f*cker. And he LOVED giving us sh*t. "Hey Gunny, how come you had a fag in your company and didn't know it?" I bench pressed 350 on a rolling ship and he comes in and says "not bad for an old man gunny", then proceeds to warm up with it. I LOVED that guy. He was me with way more power. :laugh:

THAT however is how you learn to just laugh at yourself. Or you ain't going to last long.

The other part is, after a couple of 10 day workups at sea, some of these clowns will just make stuff up to get out any way they can. They'll say they're fags. Go do drugs to fail a piss test. The women loved to get pregnant to get out. So you never really know who is telling the truth.

In this case? This guy would be dead.

Elessar
05-20-2016, 12:42 PM
That whole tale really sucks.

Why someone didn't put that predator down outside of the wire,
(friendly fire) amazes me.

Gunny
05-20-2016, 12:48 PM
That whole tale really sucks.

Why someone didn't put that predator down outside of the wire,
(friendly fire) amazes me.

I'm just wondering how it happened. You try that shit on me and you're going to look like a pincushion. I always had at least 4 blades on me. Believe it or not, I'm all calmed down now. I usually only have 2. :laugh:

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Seems to me that a decent case for civil suit at minimum could be brought. The guy attacked had a witness.

Just disgusting.

indago
05-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Seems to me that a decent case for civil suit at minimum could be brought. The guy attacked had a witness.

Just disgusting.

Yes, at least...

Gunny
05-20-2016, 06:14 PM

Just disgusting.

There are no civil suits in the military.

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 07:06 PM
There are no civil suits in the military.

I thought he was discharged.

Gunny
05-20-2016, 07:15 PM
I thought he was discharged.

You still, at least while I was in, cannot sue the military nor military personal. I don't know the exact order, but you just can't.

Black Diamond
05-20-2016, 07:17 PM
You still, at least while I was in, cannot sue the military nor military personal. I don't know the exact order, but you just can't.

I've heard that law goes all the way to the sitting President ?

Gunny
05-20-2016, 07:26 PM
I've heard that law goes all the way to the sitting President ?

I have no idea.

Elessar
05-20-2016, 07:33 PM

You still cannot, as far as I know, unless Obama somehow changed it
under the table. Which I believe is totally impossible.

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 07:37 PM

Just wrong that a superior can sexually assault his/her subordinates and not be sued.

indago
05-20-2016, 10:48 PM
Just wrong that a superior can sexually assault his/her subordinates and not be sued.

Hardly any use suing him, he probably doesn't have any money for recompense. I think fragging would work better in this case.

He is probably kept around to relieve tensions in the command environment, recalling the old Alka-Seltzer commercial:

"Relief is just..... a swallow away!"

Elessar
05-20-2016, 11:51 PM

The suit goes through the steps of the UCMJ

If it was off-post and not involving another military member? Local authority.

Off-post and another military member? Good luck! Could get Nailed by both
although federal will defer to domestic in most cases.

darin
05-21-2016, 02:26 AM

Anyone can sur another person in civil court, however.

Gunny
05-21-2016, 03:05 AM

They CAN be punished. Suing people is a civilian thing. It's pointless, IMO. I'd spend more money suing a person who had to forfeit all pay and benefits than I'd ever get. I also consider suing someone in civil court after the've been convicted in criminal court double jeopardy. Add military punishment on to that and you have triple jeopardy. It's ridiculous the words they misuse to backdoor a fundamental Right under the Constitution.