PDA

View Full Version : A Comparative List

Bilgerat
05-21-2016, 09:10 AM
I saw this on one of the sites I like to peruse, perhaps you may find this as interesting as I did.

Donald Trump = Dr. House:
He's crass, insulting, self centered, doesn't give a shit about feelings or political correctness. May not necessarily know the immediate answer, but has enough sense to surround himself with people who do. Only wants to find the solution to a problem and move on.

Hillary Clinton = Dr. Oz:
She puts on a good show thanks to a small network of very powerful supporters. Somehow manages to be everywhere, despite an intense dislike by the general populace. Really only gives a shit about making money, usually doing so at some one else's expense.

Bernie Sanders = Dr. Phil:
He talks like he has experience with and the solution to, every problem. But scratch below the surface and you'll discover he's bat-shit crazy! Often supports ideas that have been publicly condemned for years. Taking his advise is often more dangerous than not.

Elessar
05-21-2016, 11:49 AM
That's a goodie. Simple and right on target.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-22-2016, 09:27 AM
I saw this on one of the sites I like to peruse, perhaps you may find this as interesting as I did.

Donald Trump = Dr. House:
He's crass, insulting, self centered, doesn't give a shit about feelings or political correctness. May not necessarily know the immediate answer, but has enough sense to surround himself with people who do. Only wants to find the solution to a problem and move on.

Hillary Clinton = Dr. Oz:
She puts on a good show thanks to a small network of very powerful supporters. Somehow manages to be everywhere, despite an intense dislike by the general populace. Really only gives a shit about making money, usually doing so at some one else's expense.

Bernie Sanders = Dr. Phil:
He talks like he has experience with and the solution to, every problem. But scratch below the surface and you'll discover he's bat-shit crazy! Often supports ideas that have been publicly condemned for years. Taking his advise is often more dangerous than not.

Left out a couple hundred negatives on Clinton and Sanders but otherwise it is fairly spot on..-:beer:--Tyr

gabosaurus
05-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Sanders is more like The Wizard of Oz.
Has a lot of boasts and stories, but no one is allowed behind the curtain.

Gunny
05-23-2016, 03:22 AM
Sanders is more like The Wizard of Oz.
Has a lot of boasts and stories, but no one is allowed behind the curtain.

That would make Hillary the Wicked Witch of the West?