PDA

View Full Version : Armed Man Shot by SS Outside of the White House.

Elessar
05-21-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't at all care for Obama, but this kind of shit just sucks:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601575/Shots-fired-outside-White-House.html

Like him or not, he's still our President. I'd have the same stance for anyone in
that Office, like them or not!

Gunny
05-21-2016, 02:16 PM
I don't at all care for Obama, but this kind of shit just sucks:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3601575/Shots-fired-outside-White-House.html

Like him or not, he's still our President. I'd have the same stance for anyone in
that Office, like them or not!

We'll just have to disagree on this one. I'll semi-quote from Batman: "I'm not going to kill you. Doesn't mean I'm going to save you". I'd be tying my shoes.

Kathianne
05-21-2016, 04:24 PM
I guess if he recovers maybe we'll find out why. My guess is 'suicide by cop.'

Elessar
05-22-2016, 12:58 AM
I guess if he recovers maybe we'll find out why. My guess is 'suicide by cop.'

That is hard to say...a screw or two loose!

Elessar
05-22-2016, 01:04 AM
We'll just have to disagree on this one. I'll semi-quote from Batman: "I'm not going to kill you. Doesn't mean I'm going to save you". I'd be tying my shoes.

Not going to disagree at all! That House belongs to all of US no matter who is in it. I loathe the Clintons,
but when they dwelled in there, he...who I detest...was CIC.

You can hate, detest, and loathe someone...but the oaths you took for
21 years? Get Real! We protect the Top, no matter what!

We might be mincing words, but I am not backing off.

Gunny
05-22-2016, 02:59 AM
Not going to disagree at all! That House belongs to all of US no matter who is in it. I loathe the Clintons,
but when they dwelled in there, he...who I detest...was CIC.

You can hate, detest, and loathe someone...but the oaths you took for
21 years? Get Real! We protect the Top, no matter what!

We might be mincing words, but I am not backing off.

I swore to support and defend the Constitution, not a person. I never thought I'd hear myself say this -- and I served 8 years under Clinton -- but I would not go out of my way to a damned thing for Obama. I served under Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton. I put in my papers because of Clinton. I served an ideal, not a person. I would NEVER have served under Obama. He is the antithesis of that which we swear to uphold and defend.

He doesn't honor the oath he took. He's tried to tear it down and done a damned good job with his pen and phone. There's nothing Constitutional about that.

I stand by what I said. I'd have taken a bullet for Reagan. I'd watch this guy bleed out and say "sorry, looks like you're bleeding".

Elessar
05-22-2016, 12:06 PM
I swore to support and defend the Constitution, not a person. I never thought I'd hear myself say this -- and I served 8 years under Clinton -- but I would not go out of my way to a damned thing for Obama. I served under Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton. I put in my papers because of Clinton. I served an ideal, not a person. I would NEVER have served under Obama. He is the antithesis of that which we swear to uphold and defend.

He doesn't honor the oath he took. He's tried to tear it down and done a damned good job with his pen and phone. There's nothing Constitutional about that.

I stand by what I said. I'd have taken a bullet for Reagan. I'd watch this guy bleed out and say "sorry, looks like you're bleeding".

Shit....You know we are good to go!