PDA

View Full Version : Indago Can't Let Anything Go

indago
05-20-2016, 04:57 PM
Obama Raises Minimum Wage for Overtime Workers

In what way is the "minimum wage" raised when they're talking about the overtime pay?

Gunny
05-20-2016, 06:03 PM
In what way is the "minimum wage" raised when they're talking about the overtime pay?

Was curious about that myself. Unless he changes the rates. Minimum wage and overtime are two separate topics. Only unions adhere to Federal overtime rules anyway. Non-union employers don't. And the employer regulates your hours.

Kathianne
05-20-2016, 07:05 PM
Was curious about that myself. Unless he changes the rates. Minimum wage and overtime are two separate topics. Only unions adhere to Federal overtime rules anyway. Non-union employers don't. And the employer regulates your hours.

I have to agree, pretty sure it was just a mistake on the title. No matter, gets one's attention. ;)

indago
05-21-2016, 04:14 AM

The OP must have had some reason for phrasing it that way. Maybe he can explain it for us...

Kathianne
05-21-2016, 08:45 AM
The OP must have had some reason for phrasing it that way. Maybe he can explain it for us...

Hate to burst your bubble, no one owes you an explanation of their titles.

indago
05-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Hate to burst your bubble, no one owes you an explanation of their titles.

"Hate to burst your bubble", but never even hinted an explanation was owed. Just a query...

Gunny
05-21-2016, 11:14 AM
"Hate to burst your bubble", but never even hinted an explanation was owed. Just a query...

Let me burst yours indago. Angels fear to tread where fools rush in. Don't f*ck with Kathianne. You got your own private little thread to screw with me anytime you want. I consider you entertainment. She doesn't. You need to stick to picking at me. In the appropriate forum.

As far as your question goes, people mislabel threads all the time. Been happening at least as long as I have been on message boards. Let's address the content, not the label? Just a thought.

Elessar
05-21-2016, 11:25 AM

You idiot.

I did not 'mis-label' anything. I quoted the article itself.

"(Reuters) -- The Obama administration on Tuesday unveiled the final version of a long-awaited
and controversial rule to extend overtime pay to 4.2 million U.S. workers, which marks one of the
administration's most significant moves to address stagnant wages."

Gunny
05-21-2016, 11:33 AM
You idiot.

"(Reuters) -- The Obama administration on Tuesday unveiled the final version of a long-awaited
and controversial rule to extend overtime pay to 4.2 million U.S. workers, which marks one of the

It's a band aid to get him through November. Everything that is important he's been just sticking a band aid on.

And if you mislabel something, big damned deal. Like you invented it. When a person can't argue the substance, they start picking on your spelling, thread titles and everything else EXCEPT THE TOPIC ITSELF.

indago
05-21-2016, 04:59 PM
You idiot.

Point out where I declared that you mislabeled the title of the thread.

Kathianne
05-21-2016, 05:04 PM
This is being derailed, let's stop so I don't have to clean it up.

indago
05-21-2016, 06:03 PM

Well, you have only those to blame who conjure up a hallucination, and then argue the hallucination.

Elessar
05-22-2016, 12:11 AM
Point out where I declared that you mislabeled the title of the thread.

You questioned it, Dummy. Post number 17.

"The OP must have had some reason for phrasing it that way. Maybe he can explain it for us..."

Now back off!

Elessar
05-22-2016, 12:13 AM

Sorry Kathi...but I did not start this fandango. Indago needs to keep his trap shut at times

indago
05-22-2016, 02:30 AM
You questioned it, Dummy. Post number 17.

"The OP must have had some reason for phrasing it that way. Maybe he can explain it for us..."

Now back off!

Post number 17:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by indago http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=817849#post817849)

I had posted: "Point out where I declared that you mislabeled the title of the thread." You still haven't pointed out "where I declared that you mislabeled the title of the thread". And in this way, you "conjure up a hallucination, and then argue the hallucination". And now you are attempting to derail the thread with your continued argument over your hallucination.

Gunny
05-22-2016, 03:41 AM
I think the word "ENOUGH" was said. Get back on topic. indago, I'm about tired of your shit derailing threads. I'm giving you fair warning right now. I quit participating in this thread for a reason. I'll cut this thing into little pieces. You want to piss and whine feel free. DO IT WHERE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO. Your personal shit is unwarranted.

You're disrupting the board with your behavior. I won't tolerate it. Grow up, put on your big boy panties and take it to the cage. You don't really have to ruin this for everyone else. I'm tired of you driving people out of threads.
Elessar. Stand down. Don't take the bait. We have the Steel Cage. Go for it.

indago
05-22-2016, 06:07 AM
I think the word "ENOUGH" was said. Get back on topic. @indago (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3381), I'm about tired of your shit derailing threads. I'm giving you fair warning right now. I quit participating in this thread for a reason. I'll cut this thing into little pieces. You want to piss and whine feel free. DO IT WHERE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO. Your personal shit is unwarranted.

You're disrupting the board with your behavior. I won't tolerate it. Grow up, put on your big boy panties and take it to the cage. You don't really have to ruin this for everyone else. I'm tired of you driving people out of threads.
@Elessar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3442). Stand down. Don't take the bait. We have the Steel Cage. Go for it.

How am I "derailing threads" when I asked about the topic?

indago
05-22-2016, 06:27 AM
Get back on topic.

Ah, yes, The Topic: Obama Raises Minimum Wage for Overtime Workers

It is noted, in the article: "Business groups, which lobbied heavily against the changes, say companies will be forced to cut wages and hours and may slow hiring."

If there is a national minimum wage, they certainly can't go below that without violating the standards, but they can surely cut the hours worked as an attempt to balance out their costs.

Gunny
05-22-2016, 08:49 AM
You are one f-ing dumbass. I warned you not to screw with Kathianne. Give yourself a rest. And when you choose your battles, I'd suggest not her nor me. When either of us put the hammer down, we put the hammer down.

And it ain't personal with me. It's business. When people avoid threads because you turn everything personal, you cost the board. I could could give a rat's ass about you personally. Post what you want to. But you don't have to go into whiny little bitch mode the second someone questions you. Christ. Be a man. Stop derailing threads.

And don't f*ck with Kath. Idiot. Can I make that plainer?