PDA

View Full Version : Too many whites

Atticus Finch
05-23-2016, 04:51 AM
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/susan-rice-too-many-whites-national-security-team-putting-america-risk

And some of you chide me for the use of a word.In case you aren't paying attention the white race is systematically allowing itself to be shamed into submission by charges of racism,discrimination, and bigotry. White guilt is what I like to call it.I am not a racist at all,at least not in the sense of say the antebellum south was but I do believe there is nothing wrong with having pride in your racial heritage. I or any of my ancestors had anything to do with slavery and I have nothing to apologize for ,except that I allowed a bunch of loud mouth progressives to tell me I should feel guilty.I'm tired of the pussy white libs telling me how I should conduct my life.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2016, 05:49 AM
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/susan-rice-too-many-whites-national-security-team-putting-america-risk

And some of you chide me for the use of a word.In case you aren't paying attention the white race is systematically allowing itself to be shamed into submission by charges of racism,discrimination, and bigotry. White guilt is what I like to call it.I am not a racist at all,at least not in the sense of say the antebellum south was but I do believe there is nothing wrong with having pride in your racial heritage. I or any of my ancestors had anything to do with slavery and I have nothing to apologize for ,except that I allowed a bunch of loud mouth progressives to tell me I should feel guilty.I'm tired of the pussy white libs telling me how I should conduct my life.

Great link and the first few pages of comments to that link are eye opening for sure.
Those commenting trying tO defend obama's treason,and appointment of unqualified black people in high government positions show a bias and hate for white Americans that is mind boggling.
And that comes from white liberals that claim a monopoly on tolerance--

In truth they are intolerant, arrogant pieces of human waste. Many that are nothing more that government leeches themselves...-Tyr

Gunny
05-23-2016, 10:06 AM

I'm just not sure of your use of the word "being" when it should be "been". Don't know about you, but you can't shame me for being white nor Southern. You might as well piss into the wind.

crin63
05-23-2016, 12:18 PM
This administration just keeps stoking the flames of racial tension. It seems like they want a race war.

I am not now, nor will I ever be ashamed of something I had no control over like the color of my skin or my families history. I am not them and they are not me.

I will mock and make fun of any race including my own with my very racially diverse group of friends. My friends mock and make fun of me for being white or any other reason they can find. I applaud that kind of behavior and encourage it. I don't care what the color of your skin is. I care what kind of person you are.

jimnyc
05-23-2016, 12:23 PM
She is an idiot and MORE of a racist than most if she truly believes just because these folks are white, that they somehow harm national security. And if someone goes to Yale - now maybe they should be avoided? Yep, an idiot.

Gunny
05-23-2016, 12:29 PM
She is an idiot and MORE of a racist than most if she truly believes just because these folks are white, that they somehow harm national security. And if someone goes to Yale - now maybe they should be avoided? Yep, an idiot.

Hillary is everything she claims to be against. White, privileged and rich. I don't get why no one can see the elephant in the room with her. That's not mention she's a damned criminal. Watch the left lockstep up and vote for her fat ass though. She

I think she stole Bea Arthur's pants suits.

jimnyc
05-23-2016, 12:38 PM
Hillary is everything she claims to be against. White, privileged and rich. I don't get why no one can see the elephant in the room with her. That's not mention she's a damned criminal. Watch the left lockstep up and vote for her fat ass though. She

I think she stole Bea Arthur's pants suits.

Of course they will. Look at the shit the idiotic leaders on the left offer so many, from black folks, to students, to poor folks... Then watch what folks have to say at all the Dem rally's. If not for freebies, and social issues that allow them to continue degenerating society, they would never vote for these twits.

I could get elected as well if I had national attention, and had the ability to promise everything and anything, and hold a position in politics to where the masses would be dumb enough to believe what I say. And these idiots believe this crap - over and over and over - even though the crap never comes to fruition. Look at Obama and how his handiwork has helped black folks that thought he would be their savior. He has done JACK SHIT to help them, they are actually worse off in so many areas of the country. But run another democrat today, promise free telephones and maybe some free gas or similar for the poor - and the votes pour in!!! Even from the dead!!

Elessar
05-23-2016, 02:19 PM
This Rice can blow her opinion out of her ass.

She Obama, and Sharpton are the core of the existing problems.

Never would hear Condi Rice talking such trash!

Things really stated to look up until Obama and his cohorts were seated.
We have not been this racially divided since the frikkin' 60's!
Obama chose to be "African"....he could have chosen Arabic or Caucasian.

Gunny
05-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Of course they will. Look at the shit the idiotic leaders on the left offer so many, from black folks, to students, to poor folks... Then watch what folks have to say at all the Dem rally's. If not for freebies, and social issues that allow them to continue degenerating society, they would never vote for these twits.

I could get elected as well if I had national attention, and had the ability to promise everything and anything, and hold a position in politics to where the masses would be dumb enough to believe what I say. And these idiots believe this crap - over and over and over - even though the crap never comes to fruition. Look at Obama and how his handiwork has helped black folks that thought he would be their savior. He has done JACK SHIT to help them, they are actually worse off in so many areas of the country. But run another democrat today, promise free telephones and maybe some free gas or similar for the poor - and the votes pour in!!! Even from the dead!!

The fact is, the Democratic Party has done jack shit to help them since day one. They throw nickels at them and get them to act appreciative. And they're stupid enough to think those nickels matter. These guys are all eating an living in Georgetown. The tab there is 3 figures. Some lobbyist is picking it up. Dry cleaning? Free. Rent? Free. Transportation? Free. Trips home? Free.

And these idiots think anyone actually cares about them. All they want's a vote and lie to get it. THEY are the ones getting the REAL freebies.

Atticus Finch
05-23-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm just not sure of your use of the word "being" when it should be "been". Don't know about you, but you can't shame me for being white nor Southern. You might as well piss into the wind.??

Gunny
05-23-2016, 03:43 PM
??

the white race is systematically allowing itself to be shamed into submission by charges of racism,discrimination, and bigotry. White guilt is what I like to call it.

The context of my comment.

gabosaurus
05-23-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm tired of the pussy white libs telling me how I should conduct my life.

As opposed to having pussy white conservatives telling you how to conduct your life?

My husband and daughter will agree that I do quite a good job of telling people how to conduct their lives. I will also happily tell you where to go for no extra charge. :batteyes:

aboutime
05-23-2016, 09:29 PM
As opposed to having pussy white conservatives telling you how to conduct your life?

My husband and daughter will agree that I do quite a good job of telling people how to conduct their lives. I will also happily tell you where to go for no extra charge. :batteyes:

Gabby. Why would anyone lower themselves to your level to prove how happy you are FOR ANY CHARGE? Sounds like you and Hillary will do anything for a buck.

Gunny
05-24-2016, 09:24 AM

We aren't the ones telling anyone how to conduct anyones' lives. YOU are. We don't seem to be the activists trying to shove the abnormal down everyone else's throats. I really could give at's ass about your skin color, gender, nor anything else. YOU make an issue of it. I don't.

Why don't y'all just go the fuck away? Lot of land in Iraq available for you pandering sympathizers to move to. I'll bet ISIS will welcome you with open arms. Put your money where your mouth is.

stephanie
05-24-2016, 09:39 AM
This campaign about "White people this, white people that) is pure Racism at it's finest. And is now being spewed out of your own government. something really stinks more people don't find this OFFENSIVE.

It's not our fault there were more white people at one time, but not to worry your Government is trying to change that (transformation baby) by allowing our boarders to be wide open, bringing in all these so called (refugees that he hand in creating them), and we can soon enjoy being a third world country because these people coming have no allegiance to OUR country

CSM
05-24-2016, 09:49 AM
This campaign about "White people this, white people that) is pure Racism at it's finest. And is now being spewed out of your own government. something really stinks more people don't find this OFFENSIVE.

It's not our fault there were more white people at one time, but not to worry your Government is trying to change that (transformation baby) by allowing our boarders to be wide open, bringing in all these so called (refugees that he hand in creating them), and we can soon enjoy being a third world country because these people coming have no allegiance to OUR country

Yep, cuz white people are da debil!

Gunny
05-24-2016, 09:57 AM
Yep, cuz white people are da debil!

Thing is, I'm not even white. My skin's almost brown.

namvet
05-24-2016, 01:17 PM
so she want's more coons in National security positions. did I miss something here ??

"im leaving on a jet plane"

DLT
05-24-2016, 01:31 PM

The white leftists are merely acting on behalf of their agenda. The Black Grievance Industry is just one plank of that agenda. Trying to make non-blacks feel 'guilty' about being non-black is the most asinine part of that plank....since most Americans, like myself, have ancestors (Cherokee and Irish) that not only did NOT own slaves, but were dirt poor and were treated like 2nd class citizens a century ago ....even though they worked their ""white asses"" off to make a better life and a better nation.

Let's face it. To these assholes on the left ("you didn't build that"), just working your ass off, having a strong work ethic and striving to succeed and accomplish something, anything, is demonized. Much better to lay back and suck off of big government's teat like many of "Obama's people" do their whole lives and through several generations of lazylings.

Penalizing accomplishment and achievement, demonizing those who strive and work hard to 'get ahead' vs. having the fruits of other people's labor handed to you is what these commie creeps are all about. It's waaay past time for hard-working Americans to rise up and schmack these people back down into the holes and crevices that they crawled out of. Time we slapped them to sleep.

Viva la revolucion!

namvet
05-24-2016, 01:34 PM
IMO the military should run ALL security agencies. no more civilians. fire em all

DLT
05-24-2016, 01:35 PM
IMO the military should run ALL security agencies. no more civilians. fire em all

What happens when the leftist administration fires all the sane military employees and replaces them with what Obama is replacing them with? What then?

Elessar
05-24-2016, 01:38 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

There are a lot of cargo ships that will take passengers to Africa.

A USAF C-17 can carry, what...300 people, and fly halfway around the world?

The passage is there if these folks hate it here so much.

namvet
05-24-2016, 01:39 PM
What happens when the leftist administration fires all the sane military employees and replaces them with what Obama is replacing them with? What then?

vote for Trump and see. we've had no national security since Nam.

DLT
05-24-2016, 01:58 PM
vote for Trump and see. we've had no national security since Nam.

You 'really' think that Trump is the 'end all, cure all' solution then?

I don't.

namvet
05-24-2016, 02:21 PM
You 'really' think that Trump is the 'end all, cure all' solution then?

I don't.

so your satisfied with what we have now?? I don't think Trump or anyone is going to be able to clean up this horrific mess this nig has left behind IMO

DLT
05-24-2016, 02:35 PM
so your satisfied with what we have now?? I don't think Trump or anyone is going to be able to clean up this horrific mess this nig has left behind IMO

Why do you Trump folks automatically equate others not wanting Trump as the CIC to being "satisfied with what we have now"? Or even worse, to wanting Hillary as president? It's asinine.

The only hope we had (emphasis on past hope gone/lost/poof) was getting a true conservative like Cruz in the WH. That was, quite literally, our last hope for the salvation of this nation. And even with that, the left would have deliberately (again) tanked the economy so they could blame the right, per usual. The way it is now, it's just a matter of how quickly our doom cometh. Fast or turbo-speed.

namvet
05-24-2016, 03:03 PM
Why do you Trump folks automatically equate others not wanting Trump as the CIC to being "satisfied with what we have now"? Or even worse, to wanting Hillary as president? It's asinine.

The only hope we had (emphasis on past hope gone/lost/poof) was getting a true conservative like Cruz in the WH. That was, quite literally, our last hope for the salvation of this nation. And even with that, the left would have deliberately (again) tanked the economy so they could blame the right, per usual. The way it is now, it's just a matter of how quickly our doom cometh. Fast or turbo-speed.

look Cruz shot his self in the head. your hero is dead and and buried. live with it. who's left?? the country want's Trump to restore national security. all by his self?? no. of course not. its the pro's he surrounds his self with to do the job the RNC is going to back Hitlery
I would luv to vote for a conserve with with a spine and courage. but there are none. they don't exist. the RNC is gone. vaporized in front of us.
if your that pissed off then stay home election day

Gunny
05-24-2016, 04:21 PM

F-in A.

Elessar
05-24-2016, 07:02 PM
F-in A.

In spirit, I agree.

However, Martial Law would need to be declared.

Said1
05-25-2016, 06:56 PM
so she want's more coons in National security positions. did I miss something here ??

"im leaving on a jet plane"

How old are you? You should really update you racial slurs, to maybe 1995.

namvet
05-25-2016, 06:58 PM
How old are you? You should really update you racial slurs, to maybe 1995.

don't go away mad just go away

Said1
05-25-2016, 07:01 PM
No way you old cooter.

:beer:

namvet
05-25-2016, 07:07 PM
No way you old cooter.

:beer:

go away kid ya bother me

Gunny
05-25-2016, 07:53 PM
go away kid ya bother me

Just don't even bother @namvet (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=574). I can't stand the little slanty-eyed slope-headed little f*cks that are just tall enough to hurt my damned knees. Sand niggers are just as bad. I'd as soon shoot one of those dune coons as look at one.

Said1 is a civilian. They don't get the jargon.

Said1
05-25-2016, 08:22 PM
It's all good. Anyone who calls me a kid is a'ight by moi. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: