PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Illegal Immigrants - seriously?

jimnyc
05-24-2016, 06:49 PM
Someone is born with issues and can't seem to decide what sex they would like to be. They dress as a woman but are really a man. Now this MAN - he ILLEGALLY crosses the border into our country.

And now we are going to worry about how to house such people? This is beginning to be a damn joke. Some are more worried about transgenders, political correctness and all that other crap, and at the bottom of the list is protecting the borders, and protecting our laws, and defending and upholding those laws.

Now we have to worry about taking care of the tranny's from Mexico and other places. WTF? Worried about them? How about send them back to their respective countries and let THEM worry about housing their own criminals and weirdos.

-----

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is planning to build a separate facility for transgender illegal immigrants at a new detention center set to open in Alvarado, Texas.

"The facility is expected to house about 700 detainees, including a separate 36-bed unit for transgender individuals," an ICE spokesman told Fusion.

According to ICE, each detainee will have an individualized detention plan, including clothing options, hygiene practices, medical care and housing assignments.

Immigrant rights advocates claim that LGBT detainees, especially transgender women, are more vulnerable to physical and sexual assaults while in custody.

ICE officials estimate that there are approximately 65 transgender women in their custody on any given night, according to Fusion.

The Prairieland Detention Center is expected to open in November.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/24/ice-opening-facility-transgender-illegal-immigrants-report-says

Elessar
05-24-2016, 06:58 PM
What is amazing is that the border is not a one-way passage.
These lawbreakers can be shoved right out...screw what the Libs
and ACLU whine about.

gabosaurus
05-24-2016, 09:30 PM
http://test2-thegavoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/redneckrandall-body-5-8-12.jpg

Drummond
05-25-2016, 06:47 AM
This is just part of Obama's plan to make the US a laughing stock. A liberal haven for perverts.

CSM
05-25-2016, 07:07 AM
Whew! I sure am glad they addressed that HUGE issue .... I have been really worried about that transgender thing soooo much I could hardly sleep.

LOL

Gunny
05-25-2016, 07:17 AM
Whew! I sure am glad they addressed that HUGE issue .... I have been really worried about that transgender thing soooo much I could hardly sleep.

LOL

I would make one ugly-ass woman. I can tell you THAT, :laugh2:

CSM
05-25-2016, 07:25 AM

That's the beauty of it...you don't have to BE a woman, you just have to identify yourself as one! Heck, I am thinking of identifying myself as a black/latino/native American woman with homosexual tendencies. Maybe I can get some nice government entitlements out of that I didn't really have to do anything to get.

Bilgerat
05-25-2016, 07:25 AM

https://wheresmyxanax.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/eye_bleach.png

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

CSM
05-25-2016, 07:30 AM
I bet Gunny as a woman would give Ms. O'Donnel a run for her money! Heck, they might be mistaken for twins!

Gunny
05-25-2016, 08:04 AM
I bet Gunny as a woman would give Ms. O'Donnel a run for her money! Heck, they might be mistaken for twins!

I ain't THAT ugly, dammit. And it would rake me years to work up to that waistline. :laugh:

CSM
05-25-2016, 08:07 AM
I ain't THAT ugly, dammit. And it would rake me years to work up to that waistline. :laugh:

The good thing about being ugly is that I don't have to look at it all day... I like just great from this side!

Gunny
05-25-2016, 08:15 AM
The good thing about being ugly is that I don't have to look at it all day... I like just great from this side!

What kills me is I don't look my age. MF-ers. I'm OLD. I don't care how young you think I look. I ain't. I can't whirlwind through the house and do every damned thing anymore. And a lesson I learned about telling people you're a recovering alcoholic is every time you stumble because you have no lateral ligaments left in your knee it's "you've been drinking". No. I had a fun life. Now I'm paying for it.

I'm still bigger than most people and to me I'm scrawny as Hell compared to what I used to look like. I look in the mirror to shave and just shake my head.

CSM
05-25-2016, 08:26 AM
What kills me is I don't look my age. MF-ers. I'm OLD. I don't care how young you think I look. I ain't. I can't whirlwind through the house and do every damned thing anymore. And a lesson I learned about telling people you're a recovering alcoholic is every time you stumble because you have no lateral ligaments left in your knee it's "you've been drinking". No. I had a fun life. Now I'm paying for it.

I'm still bigger than most people and to me I'm scrawny as Hell compared to what I used to look like. I look in the mirror to shave and just shake my head.

I hear ya. but I gotta tell ya, being old is NOT for the weak!

Gunny
05-25-2016, 08:37 AM
I hear ya. but I gotta tell ya, being old is NOT for the weak!

If THAT ain't no sh*t. Don't seem to be getting any easier, either. Thus, my issue with drinking. I couldn't, and still really can't, getting old. It takes me two damned days to do what I used to could in two hours. I look at crap I used to just attack because I couldn't tolerate it and just say f*ck it now. :laugh:

stephanie
05-25-2016, 08:38 AM
this whole thing about transvestites , which is what the majority of them are is being used for distraction and division.. Just how many actual so called trans genders are there in this country? time to get on with what's more important to the MAJORITY of the people and stop letting this be used to bludgeon the rest of people into bowing this immorality of the Obama administration. He's not fit to be our President he's pushing this crap on us. He should have been Impeached in his first term. People need to hound their Republican congress members for allowing him to continue with all his crap after they were given both house of Congress to STOP HIM