PDA

View Full Version : Man Who Wants To Use Women's Bathroom Complains In New York Times

darin
05-25-2016, 08:41 AM
"most of all, Meredith does not explain why it is incumbent on an entire society to embrace the lie that men are women, indoctrinate their children in that damaging lie, and avoid treating serious mental illness, all to avoid making a few individuals uncomfortable.

But Meredith is the only person in this story we’re supposed to care about. Women are on their own. Men are the villains, even if they don’t take villainous action. The realm of feelings requires no actual evidence. Feelings uber alles. "

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6004/man-who-wants-use-womens-bathroom-complains-new-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=121115-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

jimnyc
05-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Oh, the horrors that poor man must face!! :rolleyes:

Here's the thing - it's HIM who is going through this and HIM who decides to be a woman, while still having the parts of a man. The entire nation and access to bathrooms shouldn't change for a handful of people who are having these issues.

Either that, or if these companies/stores or whatever feel THAT strongly about catering to them - then simply make another bathroom for them so that others don't get put out for such an extreme minority. Or face that dreaded backlash/boycotts. Target has already started losing money over the way they have handled things. Even though I disagree with catering at all, I would give them a pass if they simply made another bathroom.

How long before the military branches are forced to accept transgender, and give them access to the bathrooms? That'll be great for moral!!

It's already being pushed into the schools of course. Good stuff for the children to learn about, and not just in the books, but perhaps in front of their own eyes.

Where else can we force this into?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-25-2016, 09:02 AM
Tyranny of the minorities, just another war on our culture and way to divide us/weaken us...

When are the American people going to wake up to what is being deliberately done and see exactly who is doing it and why???

All of this is an orchestrated agenda from the globalists. Divide and conquer, no shots fired--using wealth, power and political influences..Fact..

Gunny
05-25-2016, 09:03 AM
I've kind of avoided this subject. But REALLY? THIS is an issue? I go to the bathroom to go to the freakin' bathroom. I honestly don't care who else is in there. I go in, do my business and get out. Public bathrooms are disgusting and I will avoid them at all costs. I don't care who or what is in there.

This is another fabricated issue by the gay agenda. Normal people don't care. They do their business and go. Gays think it's a meeting place. Get a room and STFU. In the meantime, I don't want to watch anyone pee and I don't like anyone watching me. I mean GMAFB.

Drives a Jeep
05-25-2016, 09:08 PM
The libtards and their adoring press have made this a huge issue here in NC. For three weeks straight it was the headline of our local Winston-Salem Urinal. Yesterday they reported that Charlotte queries for new business were down 58%. They are going all out on this.

I had a debate with a HS friend on FB about this. He's a good guy, but was mentally challenged even back then. He tried to argue with emotion and I just kept hitting back with facts. He did't puss out though, finally agreed with my position. Which is:

If you are truly a tranny, born as a man, then you will look like, act like, and pee like, a woman. Go into the womens room, find yourself a stall, sit down and quietly do your business. I don't care if you have the incorrect plumbing because no one is going to see you.

His response was predictable, "she be arrested".

No. We don't have bathroom police here. No one really cares.

Drives a Jeep
05-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Then there's the locker room issue, which libtards love to debate. 'The tranny is going to get beat up by the other guys, so (s)he has to use the girls locker room.'

I call Bullshit.

Since when do high school kids shower in gym class anymore? Do they even have gym class? And no tranny should be on a HS sports team, some she-guy competing against girls. That's all bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

Elessar
05-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Has anyone seen this release?

"A coalition of eleven states and state officials filed suit (http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/05/25/texas-governor-says-state-will-sue-obama-administration-over-bathroom-directive/) against the Obama administration over the recent Department of Education letter “clarifying” that schools across the nation must accommodate transgender students in the bathroom of their choosing. The Obama administration issued the letter (http://patriotpost.us/posts/42558) May 13 and said that transgender students have “equal access to educational programs and activities” — including bathrooms. If schools don’t comply, federal funding could be at risk, the letter implied. The suit spearheaded by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was filed Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. It alleges the Obama administration tried to create a law by executive decree when it issued the letter — a law that calls for massive policy changes.
David Thweatt, superintendent for the Harrold Independent School District in Texas, told The Daily Signal (http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/25/texas-sues-obama-administration-over-transgender-bathroom-directive/), “This federal money obviously is our money to start with. It’s coming from income taxes, et cetera, and [the Obama administration] is taking this and using our own money against us to try to blackmail us into some kind of social engineering and social experimentation in public schools.” The courts have almost routinely checked Obama’s executive orders, from clean power decrees to amnesty for illegal immigrants, so it’s not unimaginable that Obama’s bathroom legacy will also be flushed by the courts."