PDA

View Full Version : This HAS to be a guys worst nightmare (NSFL)

gabosaurus
05-26-2016, 11:26 AM
I know there are some vets here who have served in the Far East. So you know what the latrine conditions are like in places like Thailand.

Did anyone of you every think about anything like this (WARNING! Really REALLY graphic!) :wtf99::scared:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/26/python-slithers-up-toilet-latches-onto-mans-penis/

jimnyc
05-26-2016, 11:53 AM
Oh, shit! I heard about this growing up but always thought snakes coming out of toilets was a hoax.

Gunny
05-26-2016, 12:05 PM
I know there are some vets here who have served in the Far East. So you know what the latrine conditions are like in places like Thailand.

Did anyone of you every think about anything like this (WARNING! Really REALLY graphic!) :wtf99::scared:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/26/python-slithers-up-toilet-latches-onto-mans-penis/

You go back to the ship to use the head in Thailand. Anyone that will use a public bathroom in Thailand deserves what they get. That pace is nasty and so are the people. I ain't sitting on anything but a barstool there. And if I have to, there are lots of trees and bushes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-26-2016, 09:14 PM
You go back to the ship to use the head in Thailand. Anyone that will use a public bathroom in Thailand deserves what they get. That pace is nasty and so are the people. I ain't sitting on anything but a barstool there. And if I have to, there are lots of trees and bushes.
When I was in the Philippines I found out the hard way that one had better check the paper dispenser at the mall restroom before taking a dump.
I pull the last shredded piece off the roll (tore as it was pulled)and no more was there in any of the 4 other stalls as thats why I had chosen the only one with what looked like it had some.!

Luckily my older brother came in laughing at me an said, you don't have toilet paper there do you.
I replied, nope. He tossed me a roll over the door and said yep, the never have any here .
We bring our own. I heard you tell Riza you had to take a dump and I waited outside laughing.
After that I made damn sure that I did my heavy business before going to the mall there .
I was wondering how the hell to clean myself before going out of that bathroom to be with my soon to be wife
and not smell like crap....

Bathroom was not too dirty there, I've seen far worse at gas stations here in the states.
Ive seen em so bad that I wouldnt even take a LEAK IN THEM OR DARE WALK INSIDE.
And I am not a squeamish person myself..-Tyr

Gunny
05-26-2016, 09:58 PM
When I was in the Philippines I found out the hard way that one had better check the paper dispenser at the mall restroom before taking a dump.
I pull the last shredded piece off the roll (tore as it was pulled)and no more was there in any of the 4 other stalls as thats why I had chosen the only one with what looked like it had some.!

Luckily my older brother came in laughing at me an said, you don't have toilet paper there do you.
I replied, nope. He tossed me a roll over the door and said yep, the never have any here .
We bring our own. I heard you tell Riza you had to take a dump and I waited outside laughing.
After that I made damn sure that I did my heavy business before going to the mall there .
I was wondering how the hell to clean myself before going out of that bathroom to be with my soon to be wife
and not smell like crap....

Bathroom was not too dirty there, I've seen far worse at gas stations here in the states.
Ive seen em so bad that I wouldnt even take a LEAK IN THEM OR DARE WALK INSIDE.
And I am not a squeamish person myself..-Tyr

I'm not squeamish. I just hate ruining a good pair of socks.

Atticus Finch
05-28-2016, 09:14 AM
I didn't know Pythons were gay

Gunny
05-28-2016, 10:15 AM
I didn't know Pythons were gay

They're transexuals dumbass redneck. :laugh: