PDA

View Full Version : Obama Promises To Walk Picket Line If Elected President

nevadamedic
07-22-2007, 12:33 AM
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Democrat Barack Obama is telling union activists he would walk a picket line as president if organized labor helps elect him in 2008.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

That's just what we need, a President who is protesting. This guy is disgusting and he is desperate to get votes and will make promises he knows he wont keep. He know's he doesn't stand a chance. He is just begging for votes.

07-22-2007, 03:11 AM
A President protesting. This is a perfect example of why Obama isnt qualified for the Presidency. A President doesnt need to protest. He acts.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Why do you hate American middle class organization?

A President protesting. This is a perfect example of why Obama isnt qualified for the Presidency. A President doesnt need to protest. He acts.

I think the man said he would march in support, not protest.

07-23-2007, 02:42 AM
Why do you hate American middle class organization?

I think the man said he would march in support, not protest.

hate American middle class? because i disagree with you idiot liberals who want to do nothing but enslave the middle class? please its quite the opposite.

I stand by what I said. it would be stupid for the President to march in a protest when he can actually do something productive.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 02:53 AM
OK, you don't hate American middle class and I can accept that. Is it the organization that you hate? You obviously hate something!!!!!!!!!!

hate American middle class? because i disagree with you idiot liberals who want to do nothing but enslave the middle class? please its quite the opposite.

I stand by what I said. it would be stupid for the President to march in a protest when he can actually do something productive.

I stand by what I said. The candidate for President would march in support and not the protest as you imply of genuine American values. I support the people that make this country GREAT. Just exactly who do you support?

07-23-2007, 04:24 AM
OK, you don't hate American middle class and I can accept that. Is it the organization that you hate? You obviously hate something!!!!!!!!!!

I stand by what I said. The candidate for President would march in support and not the protest as you imply of genuine American values. I support the people that make this country GREAT. Just exactly who do you support?

I dont hate anything. Not even people such as yourself who seem bent on forcing your oppressive idealogy on the American people.

You dont support the people, if you did you wouldnt be against them on every major issue. you wouldnt be trying to oppress them with your communist nonsense. you wouldnt be trying to silence debate with name calling. You wouldnt want the government controling every aspect of the peoples lives.

When are you going to realize that we dont want or need the help of condescending @$$3$ such as youself who look down at people as though we are all total idiots that need you to show us whats in our best interests? When are you going to realize you and your pro government agenda is whats wrong with this nation.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 04:39 AM
Obviously you got through all the thinking years ago. If you are also done with the name calling and otherwise bullshit I can tell you one thing.

I dont hate anything. Not even people such as yourself who seem bent on forcing your oppressive idealogy on the American people.

You dont support the people, if you did you wouldnt be against them on every major issue. you wouldnt be trying to oppress them with your communist nonsense. you wouldnt be trying to silence debate with name calling. You wouldnt want the government controling every aspect of the peoples lives.

When are you going to realize that we dont want or need the help of condescending @$$3$ such as youself who look down at people as though we are all total idiots that need you to show us whats in our best interests? When are you going to realize you and your pro government agenda is whats wrong with this nation.

Americans do better when they are organized. Suport your local UNION. Do you have more names to call me instead of simply telling me what your disagreement is? As usual, your argument is from your asshole and we all know what comes from there!!!!!!!! Shit.

07-23-2007, 06:51 AM
Obviously you got through all the thinking years ago. If you are also done with the name calling and otherwise bullshit I can tell you one thing.

Americans do better when they are organized. Suport your local UNION. Do you have more names to call me instead of simply telling me what your disagreement is? As usual, your argument is from your asshole and we all know what comes from there!!!!!!!! Shit.

Americans do better with hard work and ingeniuty. Not with communism. We don't need people such as yourself telling us what to do. We can make our own choices. And that scares you.

Psychoblues
07-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Naw!!!!! It's organization of common people that scare the shit out of you, a'21.

Americans do better with hard work and ingeniuty. Not with communism. We don't need people such as yourself telling us what to do. We can make our own choices. And that scares you.

Have you ever thought about the power of the WTO, WTC, OPEC, etc., etc.,?

I doubt it. Do something very uncharacteristic for you and think. You may or not be able to do such a thing.

Why do power brokers and enablers feel free to organize and resent any organization by common folk? I thinketh they're fuckin' each other and more especially you and me. Why else would we have WARS where jerks like you and me die and they go on regardless?

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 01:31 PM

What I think Avatar is trying to say is that he can help their cause by no't protesting. He can take action, negotiate terms or abuse his Presidential Powers like the Democratic side is known to do. So your saying Obama is who your supporting in the primaries?

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Naw!!!!! It's organization of common people that scare the shit out of you, a'21.

Have you ever thought about the power of the WTO, WTC, OPEC, etc., etc.,?

I doubt it. Do something very uncharacteristic for you and think. You may or not be able to do such a thing.

Why do power brokers and enablers feel free to organize and resent any organization by common folk? I thinketh they're fuckin' each other and more especially you and me. Why else would we have WARS where jerks like you and me die and they go on regardless?

You went to far.......Avatar is one of the smartest people on this board. Maybe since you don't understand logic or simple reason you don't see that.

07-23-2007, 01:40 PM
You went to far.......Avatar is one of the smartest people on this board. Maybe since you don't understand logic or simple reason you don't see that.

Or maybe the alcohol is just clouding his brain. which is far more likely. BTW thanks. :laugh2:

What makes me laugh is he thinks any of the organizations he just cited is actually organized by common folk.