PDA

View Full Version : Case Closed

Said1
07-22-2007, 09:19 AM
I found my planter!

Shortly after I moved into my new apartment (back in May) someone stole my planter. Big deal, right? No. It was the only thing I had taken from my garden AND it did have a lot of sentimental value - not to mention the cost, it was way more than I would normally pay for a planter. I guess (now that I think about it) it was a reminder of better times. Anyway, I was extremely PISSED to have it stolen from in front of my front door, which is actually inside.

Ok. Now fast forward to this morning (this is funny).

I was walking my dog, and as I happened to pass my neighbours yard I saw it on his deck, in full view! Talk about stooooopid (he lives in the apartment next to me, we share an entrance and hallway, with one other tennant upstairs). As luck would have it, he was also outside, so I yelled "that's my planter. Not only are you a lier, you're a thief too!' (the lier part is another story). Anyway, he put it on my back deck before I returned form my walk. He's also supposed to be the one who "looks after the place" and told me not to leave anything outside or it will be stolen. Gee, thanks asshole. I guess the stuff inside is automatically yours?

The case of the missing planter is officially closed. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-22-2007, 06:04 PM
I'd kick hiss ass. Things like that shouldn't go without consequences.

Kathianne
07-22-2007, 06:06 PM

She did, when she yelled and he returned the planter! Good going Tracy!

jimnyc
07-22-2007, 06:26 PM

Agreed! Either that, or start booby trapping the things you leave on your property. :)

5stringJeff
07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Agreed! Either that, or start booby trapping the things you leave on your property. :)

Huh, huh... you said "booby..." huh, huh...

jimnyc
07-22-2007, 07:13 PM
Huh, huh... you said "booby..." huh, huh...

And it was completely accidental! See that, boobies are engraved in my brain! :)

Pale Rider
07-22-2007, 08:15 PM
She did, when she yelled and he returned the planter! Good going Tracy!

I mean "kick his ass," and not in a imaginary sense. I'd "kick - his - ass." I don't think there's much of anything that I despise more than a fucking THIEF!

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 01:31 AM
I found my planter!

Shortly after I moved into my new apartment (back in May) someone stole my planter. Big deal, right? No. It was the only thing I had taken from my garden AND it did have a lot of sentimental value - not to mention the cost, it was way more than I would normally pay for a planter. I guess (now that I think about it) it was a reminder of better times. Anyway, I was extremely PISSED to have it stolen from in front of my front door, which is actually inside.

Ok. Now fast forward to this morning (this is funny).

I was walking my dog, and as I happened to pass my neighbours yard I saw it on his deck, in full view! Talk about stooooopid (he lives in the apartment next to me, we share an entrance and hallway, with one other tennant upstairs). As luck would have it, he was also outside, so I yelled "that's my planter. Not only are you a lier, you're a thief too!' (the lier part is another story). Anyway, he put it on my back deck before I returned form my walk. He's also supposed to be the one who "looks after the place" and told me not to leave anything outside or it will be stolen. Gee, thanks asshole. I guess the stuff inside is automatically yours?

The case of the missing planter is officially closed. :laugh2:

I'd put his car on blocks. :laugh2: