PDA

View Full Version : No violence allowed

jimnyc
05-28-2016, 06:28 PM
I think all of the guys know exactly, and just how careful one must be when it comes to doing any damage in the nether region. Just a slip of the finger at .00000000000005 mph and you can be left in tears. So yeah, avoiding violence is the best way to go!! Go ahead and flick your finger and kill him, or swat him somehow, and you will be wishing you were dead!! :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/C8WfHCT.jpg

Elessar
05-28-2016, 06:53 PM
Are You on something today??:laugh:

Gunny
05-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Count ME the f- out. Violence is my damned game and I'm good at it.

jimnyc
05-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Are You on something today??:laugh:

Just happened across this picture and realized it was just SO true. C'mon, we've all had those moments where nothing was really touched but it felt like someone put them in a vice and hit'em with a hammer a few dozen times!! :laugh2:

jimnyc
05-28-2016, 07:29 PM
Count ME the f- out. Violence is my damned game and I'm good at it.

Well, you can't very well get violent with a mosquito that lands on the family jewels!! Sometimes just talking about the problem at hand might be the best way to go. :)

Elessar
05-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Does a yellowjacket stinging me in the armpit (it happened !)
allow me to get violent?:dunno:

Gunny
05-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Well, you can't very well get violent with a mosquito that lands on the family jewels!! Sometimes just talking about the problem at hand might be the best way to go. :)

I live in the South, remember? Y'all think we're dumb hicks but ain't dumb enough to let them damned things land on the family jewels. Skeeter bites don't bother me anyway. They used to swarm us in Miami. For some reason, none of little bastards liked me. Figures though, huh?