PDA

View Full Version : A holiday brain game for you peoples

gabosaurus
05-30-2016, 06:28 PM
Use your knowledge of current events and perception skills to figure out why having the pictured item in your possession while visiting China could get you into HUGE trouble. :cool:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WyphWsw6L._SY300_.jpg

jimnyc
05-30-2016, 07:16 PM
Use your knowledge of current events and perception skills to figure out why having the pictured item in your possession while visiting China could get you into HUGE trouble. :cool:

I sat an actually thought about this for about 2-3 minutes and even did a few google searches. I give up, I don't want my head to explode, it's only Monday and it feels like Sunday. :(

Kathianne
05-30-2016, 09:33 PM
Symbol of internet ban defiance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grass_Mud_Horse

gabosaurus
05-30-2016, 10:17 PM
It's nothing that serious.
In fact, when you solve it, you will groan several times because the answer is a very bad play on words. :cool:

Atticus Finch
05-31-2016, 03:02 PM
it's an insult to the Dalia Lama?...or Buddhist?

Elessar
05-31-2016, 03:29 PM

I'm not stupid, but you got me with this one Gabby!:laugh:

gabosaurus
05-31-2016, 03:45 PM
it's an insult to the Dalia Lama?...or Buddhist?

You are close. Except the Chinese government has always claimed governance over Tibet, which is the spiritual home of the Dalai Lama. Because the Dalai Lama endorses an independent Tibet, any mention of him is not allowed in China.

The item pictured in my original post is a small plush llama doll. In effect, a "dolly llama." :wink2:

A friend of my husband showed us several of these "brain games." Most being awful plays on words.

Atticus Finch
05-31-2016, 03:51 PM
You are close. Except the Chinese government has always claimed governance over Tibet, which is the spiritual home of the Dalai Lama. Because the Dalai Lama endorses an independent Tibet, any mention of him is not allowed in China.

The item pictured in my original post is a small plush llama doll. In effect, a "dolly llama." :wink2:

A friend of my husband showed us several of these "brain games." Most being awful plays on words.so, do I win the Christmas ham or what?