PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' bleedin hearts sicken me

Atticus Finch
05-30-2016, 06:42 PM
<header class="collection-headline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 1.5rem auto 0px; padding: 0px; width: 127.2rem; border-bottom-width: 0.1rem; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902); border-top-width: 0.1rem; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">1</header>

jimnyc
05-30-2016, 07:18 PM
Not for nothing, but there's nothing in your post! Sometimes less is better though. :)

Atticus Finch
05-31-2016, 04:20 AM
I couldn't get the link to post.I didn't know the thread still posted....Anyway it was about the outrage over killing the gorilla when the boy fell in his pen.They wanted the parents arrested for child neglect.Killing a endangered species was worse than murder etc....I guess saving a human being was secondary to those idiots.

Kathianne
05-31-2016, 05:10 AM
I couldn't get the link to post.I didn't know the thread still posted....Anyway it was about the outrage over killing the gorilla when the boy fell in his pen.They wanted the parents arrested for child neglect.Killing a endangered species was worse than murder etc....I guess saving a human being was secondary to those idiots.

Here is a link, don't know if it is the one you wanted, it discusses the police and perhaps charging the parents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615783/Police-says-charges-brought-against-parents-4-year-old-climbed-tragic-17-year-old-gorilla-s-enclosure.html

pete311
05-31-2016, 08:10 AM
The outrage should be on the zoo for having a crappy fence and the person looking after the child.

darin
05-31-2016, 08:25 AM
The outrage should be on the zoo for having a crappy fence and the person looking after the child.

Dude. You are ALWAYS wrong. I mean ALWAYS. How does that actually FEEL, to ALWAYS have the wrong take on....everything? wow.

pete311
05-31-2016, 08:48 AM
Dude. You are ALWAYS wrong. I mean ALWAYS. How does that actually FEEL, to ALWAYS have the wrong take on....everything? wow.

Dude. How does it feel to LITERALLY have nothing to add to the discussion. I mean absolutely NOTHING at all. wow

darin
05-31-2016, 09:00 AM
Dude. How does it feel to LITERALLY have nothing to add to the discussion. I mean absolutely NOTHING at all. wow

When libs are frustrated they become whiny bitches. You are no exception

pete311
05-31-2016, 09:11 AM
When libs are frustrated they become whiny bitches. You are no exception

You're the one whining. Do you have something to add or are you going to continue to detail this thread with your attacks on me?

Elessar
05-31-2016, 12:38 PM

Go to the link Kath posted. You will see all the responses. You are the one,
once again, who is whining.

Admin or Mods should lock this one or combine them. My Opinion.

pete311
05-31-2016, 12:51 PM
Go to the link Kath posted. You will see all the responses. You are the one,
once again, who is whining.

Admin or Mods should lock this one or combine them. My Opinion.

Huh? What am I whining about? My opinion that the zoo should have better fencing and the guardian have better watch of the child is whining? If whining is having an opinion then, we are all whiners.

Elessar
05-31-2016, 01:05 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?55318-Cincinnati-gorilla-killed-after-boy-falls-into-zoo-enclosure
Huh? What am I whining about? My opinion that the zoo should have better fencing and the guardian have better watch of the child is whining? If whining is having an opinion then, we are all whiners.

Are you really this thick headed? Go to the link Kathianne provided and I copied for
you sorry ass.

pete311
05-31-2016, 01:09 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?55318-Cincinnati-gorilla-killed-after-boy-falls-into-zoo-enclosure

Are you really this thick headed? Go to the link Kathianne provided and I copied for
you sorry ass.

I went and read, cool story bro. The zoo should still have better enclosure. Maybe the moat idea isn't so great. This isn't the first time a kid fell into a moat.

darin
06-01-2016, 12:59 AM

you have a STUPID opinion. that's the point. You FLEE personal responsibility in one thread, yet in others you say MANKIND is 'personally responsible' for things like the fake global warming. You are all over the map - taking the contrary-to-common-sense viewpoint and hiding behind 'your opinion'.

Your precious opinion is invalid. It's foolishness. It's weakness. It's fear.

pete311
06-01-2016, 07:10 AM
you have a STUPID opinion. that's the point. You FLEE personal responsibility in one thread, yet in others you say MANKIND is 'personally responsible' for things like the fake global warming. You are all over the map - taking the contrary-to-common-sense viewpoint and hiding behind 'your opinion'.

Your precious opinion is invalid. It's foolishness. It's weakness. It's fear.

Troll

darin
06-01-2016, 07:13 AM
Troll

I'm sorry you love foolishness and present absolute absurdity as logic.

pete311
06-01-2016, 07:18 AM
I'm sorry you love foolishness and present absolute absurdity as logic.

Better than you who present absolutely no logic and only attack. How Christian of you. Jesus would be proud. To war!

darin
06-01-2016, 07:30 AM
Better than you who present absolutely no logic and only attack. How Christian of you. Jesus would be proud. To war!

(sigh).

Jesus would ban you from this forum.

Elessar
06-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Troll

Huh? Is that the best you can do? Call an Admin a Troll?

You are really weak.

aboutime
06-01-2016, 08:53 PM

You are really weak.

Elessar. NOT TO WORRY. Pete was merely looking into a mirror when he said that. We all know by now. This is what pete saw......

http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

Gunny
06-02-2016, 10:22 AM

You are really weak.

First off, this has nothing to with DMP being an Admin. We are members and we don't moderate threads we are participating in unless we have no other recourse. Don't let the color of our IDs fool you. We want to play too. No one abuses their authority on this board.

Second pete311, you are taking the Lord's name in vain. When you want to get sanctimonious, you might want to consider you actions before opening your mouth. You don't know what Jesus would do and last I looked, he didn't have a spokesman putting words in his mouth.

Elessar
06-02-2016, 02:42 PM
First off, this has nothing to with DMP being an Admin. We are members and we don't moderate threads we are participating in unless we have no other recourse. Don't let the color of our IDs fool you. We want to play too. No one abuses their authority on this board.

Second @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821), you are taking the Lord's name in vain. When you want to get sanctimonious, you might want to consider you actions before opening your mouth. You don't know what Jesus would do and last I looked, he didn't have a spokesman putting words in his mouth.

I realize that.

The color is just a color. It is the air of impropriety that reeks from such a comment.
I'll disagree with anyone at any time, but I will not badmouth a staff member.
We can call each other idiots, nutters, or assholes...that is fine, because you and I
can laugh at each other. If I have a beef with staff...I'll IM them...participant or not,
it appears wrong to do it openly.