PDA

View Full Version : An intriguing look into how Trump made his fortune

gabosaurus
05-31-2016, 07:24 PM
Judge orders public release of "playbooks" given to staff at Trump University, instructing them how to lie to and swindle potential students. :cool:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/31/donald-trump-university-playbook-real-estate-courses

US district court judge Gonzalo Curiel on Tuesday made public more than 400 pages of Trump University “playbooks” describing how Trump staff should target prospective students’ weaknesses to encourage them to sign up for a $34,995 Gold Elite three-day package.

Trump University staff were instructed to get people to pile on credit card debt and to target their financial weaknesses in an attempt to sell them the high-priced real estate courses.

NightTrain
05-31-2016, 07:43 PM
Judge orders public release of "playbooks" given to staff at Trump University, instructing them how to lie to and swindle potential students. :cool:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/31/donald-trump-university-playbook-real-estate-courses

I adore the way he makes you moonbats froth at the mouth. That in itself tells me he's the right guy for the job. :cool:

Black Diamond
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
I adore the way he makes you moonbats froth at the mouth. That in itself tells me he's the right guy for the job. :cool:

A good rule of thumb:. When the left compares a candidate to Hitler, vote for that candidate. :).

gabosaurus
05-31-2016, 08:15 PM
So you dislike how Hillary lies, cheats and steals, but admire how Trump lies, cheats and steals? :rolleyes:

We need to eschew obfuscation and espouse elucidation here.

Gunny
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
So you dislike how Hillary lies, cheats and steals, but admire how Trump lies, cheats and steals? :rolleyes:

Try doing it on an even keel then. That would be instead of your leftwing nonsense. You haven't touched one post I've made about Hillary being a criminal. I have a TS clearance. I know the rules frontwards, backwards, sideways and upside down. You sign forms. They drill the crap into your head twice a year. But she doesn't know? Is this like Bill redefining what sex is?

gabosaurus
05-31-2016, 08:27 PM
Try doing it on an even keel then. That would be instead of your leftwing nonsense. You haven't touched one post I've made about Hillary being a criminal. I have a TS clearance. I know the rules frontwards, backwards, sideways and upside down. You sign forms. They drill the crap into your head twice a year. But she doesn't know? Is this like Bill redefining what sex is?

I haven't touched your posts because I generally agree with you. I don't like Hillary any more than you do. But she is better than Trump.
In an election, you have to make a choice. Like I said before, you have to decide which shit pile stinks least.

NightTrain
05-31-2016, 08:47 PM

Bullshit. You don't have squat on Trump, all you have is some possible business venture that didn't pan out.

Let's compare that to Hellary's decades of consequence-free crime, shall we?

The FBI should be wrapping up soon with Guccifer's testimony and will have an airtight espionage case beyond the criminal acts she's willfully committed, how's that going to work out for you?

pete311
05-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Try doing it on an even keel then.

That doesn't change the facts, just soothes your ego.

Gunny
05-31-2016, 09:50 PM
That doesn't change the facts, just soothes your ego.

How does it soothe MY ego? I can't stand the guy. Him or a liar, cheater and thief. Yea. What a choice. :rolleyes:

If you're going to run your flap, learn what you're running it about. Out of 17 candidates I picked Trump at 18th. There's no win here for except keep stupid f*cking lefties from tipping the scale in the Supreme Court. I've already written off the Presidency.

But know THIS: I put blame where it belongs. I don't make it up for personal political reasons. I have a TS clearance. Hitlery broke the law. Period. Nixon had to resign for less. John Walker is in prison for less while Snowden and Hitlery are getting a pass. But y'all will vote for her any damned way.

Don't talk shit out of your league. I know of at least 2 Naval communicators on this board that can dress you up and down in a second on ComSec. So it ain't about MY ego, bubba. It's about YOURS. I'm not the one that deflects and whines when I get called on something. I man my fucking line.

You want to resort to personal attacks with me? Take it to the Cage. You bitch about threads being derailed but you've derailed more in one day than most people do in a year. And as far as egos go? I quit having to prove anything 40 years ago. I sure as Hell don't have to prove anything to your words on a screen. Who and what you are speaks for itself.

Bilgerat
06-01-2016, 05:35 AM

So you admit that the Hildabeast lies, cheats and steals?