PDA

View Full Version : Victim's father attacks serial killer in court

Elessar
06-03-2016, 12:17 PM
It is just too bad this father of a victim was not able to land a punch or two:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/03/victims-father-attacks-serial-killer-in-court/21388574/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D-1734949278_htmlws-main-bb

Yeah, Mr. Terry will likely be charged with something...but I hope
he either gets probation or charges dropped.

Bilgerat
06-03-2016, 12:32 PM
The piece of filth was smiling and taunting the families

I hope he get's a slow, painful death.

Elessar
06-03-2016, 12:36 PM

I gotta wonder where the BLM activists were with this case?

By the way...did you see how fast those deputies responded? And some here
have constantly derided L.E. in making instant decisions to react.

Gunny
06-03-2016, 03:11 PM

Describe "slow, painful death". This guy is going to spend the rest of his life locked down in solitary 23 hours a day. You've been on a ship so you KNOW what it's like. THAT, to me, is a slow painful death.

Elessar
06-03-2016, 03:49 PM
Describe "slow, painful death". This guy is going to spend the rest of his life locked down in solitary 23 hours a day. You've been on a ship so you KNOW what it's like. THAT, to me, is a slow painful death.

You never got your 'Sea Legs'?:laugh:

Gunny
06-03-2016, 04:09 PM
You never got your 'Sea Legs'?:laugh:

Trust me .. if there's one thing I DO have it's sea legs. Hitting every open valve on the bulkheads tryto get down the passageway for the first few days. By end of float I could practically sprint to the foc'sle. :laugh:

Bilgerat
06-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Trust me .. if there's one thing I DO have it's sea legs. Hitting every open valve on the bulkheads tryto get down the passageway for the first few days. By end of float I could practically sprint to the foc'sle. :laugh:

I'm six feet tall and my normal weight was 250 lbs. (Back then low fat, now it's a tad different(lol))

Working in the Main Space where the decks got progressively smaller, I developed the ability to almost fold in half

Almost :laugh2:

Gunny
06-03-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm six feet tall and my normal weight was 250 lbs. (Back then low fat, now it's a tad different(lol))

Working in the Main Space where the decks got progressively smaller, I developed the ability to almost fold in half

You're a tad bigger than me. I'm 5'10" and 200 lbs. Still the same size I was in HS. You were also on a cutter. Smaller boat than I'm used to. I'd probably kill me or the boat. :laugh: My biggest problem was going up vertical ladderwells. I'd bang my head on something. Good thing it was harder than the ship. :laugh: I STILL got hail damage from that shit.

Elessar
06-03-2016, 06:02 PM

You guys had different Sea Legs down there....mine were, at times, not be tossed over the side on the weather
decks while working booms, davits, windlasses, towing rigs, and launching or recovering ship's boats - not to mention manning them.:laugh:

Gunny
06-03-2016, 06:07 PM
You guys had different Sea Legs down there....mine were, at times, not be tossed over the side on the weather
decks while working booms, davits, windlasses, towing rigs, and launching or recovering ship's boats - not to mention manning them.:laugh:

No thanks. My job was to destroy sh*t after y'all dropped us off. All that other junk is YOURS.:laugh: I just had to make sure I wasn't as brilliant as one of my little troopies who brought a chair on wheels on board. I just remember looking at him like 'Are you THIS damned dumb?" Was his first pump. He learned a lesson with that chair the second we got into the Arctic Flow. :laugh2:

Bilgerat
06-03-2016, 06:35 PM
You're a tad bigger than me. I'm 5'10" and 200 lbs. Still the same size I was in HS. You were also on a cutter. Smaller boat than I'm used to. I'd probably kill me or the boat. :laugh: My biggest problem was going up vertical ladderwells. I'd bang my head on something. Good thing it was harder than the ship. :laugh: I STILL got hail damage from that shit.

Yeah, my Chief would refer to me as the "door kicker" during a boarding

I thought that was a good thing until I realized that I was also a shield :cool:

Elessar
06-03-2016, 06:49 PM
I just remember looking at him like 'Are you THIS damned dumb?" Was his first pump. He learned a lesson with that chair the second we got into the Arctic Flow. :laugh2:

Did it float?:laugh:

Elessar
06-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah, my Chief would refer to me as the "door kicker" during a boarding

I thought that was a good thing until I realized that I was also a shield :cool:

I was, back then, 6'00 and 212 lbs....just coming off college football. But being a
ship's boat coxswain, was also a target! I'd drop you guys off and just hope you came back!

Ohhh...I was BT (Boarding Team) qualified fully, but my skill was at running that rubber sponsoned
RHI to do approaches and put the team on board ....and get them off again.

In an MLE secenario, a 'suspect' was approaching the Boarding Team Leader with a knife. I was recording the
boarding on a CG-4100 form in an aluminum clipboard. I smacked that 'suspect' alongside the head gently but
quickly with that clipboard. He smiled and said "Well Done".

Gunny
06-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Did it float?:laugh:

It went back and forth between the bulkheads REAL damned good. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Were it my daughter murdered by that piece of shit, I'd have at least tried to hide a hard plastic knife on me to use when leaping to the bastard.
Hopefully to plunge into his damn throat..
As a couple hits would not be anywhere near enough, even as hard as I hit....--Tyr

Gunny
06-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Were it my daughter murdered by that piece of shit, I'd have at least tried to hide a hard plastic knife on me to use when leaping to the bastard.
Hopefully to plunge into his damn throat..
As a couple hits would not be anywhere near enough, even as hard as I hit....--Tyr

Why bother? If you can shoot -- and I'm assuming you're the redneck you say you are -- he ain't got to get past the courthouse steps. Just make sure you go a head shot. They usually put these clowns in protective vests. Now if you reload, and know how to mkae an armor piercing round, that's different. Those vests won't survive a blue tip.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Why bother? If you can shoot -- and I'm assuming you're the redneck you say you are -- he ain't got to get past the courthouse steps. Just make sure you go a head shot. They usually put these clowns in protective vests. Now if you reload, and know how to mkae an armor piercing round, that's different. Those vests won't survive a blue tip.

I think they would have brought him in with extra protection by way of a well protected entrance.
Whereas in court he is merely a few feet way. A man a tad bit faster with a sharp hardened plastic knife could have tabbed the bastard, maybe even in the neck and killed him.
Sure, I could make a shot and hit him if I had the time the location and disposition of his armed guards as he entered the courthouse but that is too chancy.
While getting that info, one could be found out and jailed..
Surprise attack , as the father did was better --if with a weapon and getting there faster..
Maggot deserved to die right there--I saw his damn smirk.
Would have taken more deputies to have stopped me IF THE VICTIM HAD BEEN MY DAUGHTER , IMHO... -Tyr

Gunny
06-04-2016, 09:06 PM
I think they would have brought him in with extra protection by way of a well protected entrance.
Whereas in court he is merely a few feet way. A man a tad bit faster with a sharp hardened plastic knife could have tabbed the bastard, maybe even in the neck and killed him.
Sure, I could make a shot and hit him if I had the time the location and disposition of his armed guards as he entered the courthouse but that is too chancy.
While getting that info, one could be found out and jailed..
Surprise attack , as the father did was better --if with a weapon and getting there faster..
Maggot deserved to die right there--I saw his damn smirk.
Would have taken more deputies to have stopped me IF THE VICTIM HAD BEEN MY DAUGHTER , IMHO... -Tyr

School is in session.

One, your plan gets you caught.

Two, you get a Remington Model 700 with a 2x scope and set up across the street. His arraignment will be in the MSM. If you have to wait, bring some coffee and a Big Mac. Take the round and drill out the head. Fill it with mercury and cover it with more lead. Use a 7mm mag as it has the flatest tragectory of most rounds

n Have a getaway plan. No one reacts that fast to a sniper shot. Then you drop the SOB.. Never touch the weapon with your bare hands. Leave it . Burn gun. Anything you are wearing as gunshot residue will bust your ass.

And I don't know anything about this shit.