PDA

View Full Version : Carson: Trump Is Called 'Unpresidential' for Doing Same Thing Obama Does

Elessar
06-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Dr. Carson speaks the facts.

One thing I cannot stand is the opening when Obama is preaching political
rhetoric to the Grads at the USAF Academy. That is not the right venue, but
him not ever have been military (maybe in his dreams) has not got a clue.

You go with established policies and procedures, not some idealistic and
narrow-minded bullshit such as his.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/02/carson-progressives-also-speak-poorly-people-when-trump-does-same-thing-its

Gunny
06-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Dr. Carson speaks the facts.

One thing I cannot stand is the opening when Obama is preaching political
rhetoric to the Grads at the USAF Academy. That is not the right venue, but
him not ever have been military (maybe in his dreams) has not got a clue.

You go with established policies and procedures, not some idealistic and
narrow-minded bullshit such as his.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/02/carson-progressives-also-speak-poorly-people-when-trump-does-same-thing-its

There's ALWAYS been that disconnect. Biggest part of the problem to me. I remember when Clinton got elected he decided to visit a Naval vessel (somewhere in the NE) and two Seamen said why do I have to do this for THAT guy? They got busted for it, of course. The jarhead in Yuma was also a classic. Some burger joint in Yuma outside MCAS Yuma. He very eloquently told Clinton he really didn't want to talk to him. :) That's MY kind of Marine.:laugh:

While I agree with Carson and have said so from the start a year ago, now is NOT the time. Trump is just the other side of the coin from Obama, IMO. But it's about time for the in-house bickering to cease and focus on the mission. Trump is the candidate, The Supreme Court is at stake.

I'd like to know why Carson didn't say this crap during the debates. He was one of my favorite candidates. Now he's like the troop that rushes in all gung ho after the firefight is over.

Elessar
06-03-2016, 03:46 PM
I'd like to know why Carson didn't say this crap during the debates. He was one of my favorite candidates. Now he's like the troop that rushes in all gung ho after the firefight is over.

That has puzzled me as well. I favored him early on. I think the media focused more on the
big names rather than one who was calm and showed some common sense.

Doc would make a very good VP or Cabinet member

Gunny
06-03-2016, 04:53 PM
That has puzzled me as well. I favored him early on. I think the media focused more on the
big names rather than one who was calm and showed some common sense.

Doc would make a very good VP or Cabinet member

Trump's burned every bridge he's touched. Might be admirable to some,but it's stupid long-term. Idea guy would be Cruz. He got the most votes other than Trump. Trump is from NY. Despite his rhetoric, he ain't getting the Southern vote in the GE. The Kennedy's hated LBJ, but they wanted the votes he could get them. No offense to anyone, but we look at y'all like out of touch with the real world yankees.

Problem is, Trump can't shut his mouth and apparently doesn't play chess because he's not thinking past the move he's in. He should be thinking 3-5 moves ahead. He got all personal with Cruz and he's too pompous to mend that bridge.

The only chance I see for Trump having is to get one that thinks it will somehow advance their career. I wouldn't touch him. My bet is he's going to pick someone he either can or thinks he can control.

Black Diamond
06-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Trump's burned every bridge he's touched. Might be admirable to some,but it's stupid long-term. Idea guy would be Cruz. He got the most votes other than Trump. Trump is from NY. Despite his rhetoric, he ain't getting the Southern vote in the GE. The Kennedy's hated LBJ, but they wanted the votes he could get them. No offense to anyone, but we look at y'all like out of touch with the real world yankees.

Problem is, Trump can't shut his mouth and apparently doesn't play chess because he's not thinking past the move he's in. He should be thinking 3-5 moves ahead. He got all personal with Cruz and he's too pompous to mend that bridge.

The only chance I see for Trump having is to get one that thinks it will somehow advance their career. I wouldn't touch him. My bet is he's going to pick someone he either can or thinks he can control.
Trump reached out to Cruz today or yesterday. Said he loves him. Time for Cruz to put his sword down. Actually it's way past time. Rubio put his down (apologized for small hands comment ). Time for that asswipe Romney to shut his hole, too. He already cost us one election. He can 47% fuck himself. I want my $100 back.
And if we are in trouble in southern states we are fucked.

Gunny
06-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Trump reached out to Cruz today or yesterday. Said he loves him. Time for Cruz to put his sword down. Actually it's way past time. Rubio put his down (apologized for small hands comment ). Time for that asswipe Romney to shut his hole, too. He already cost us one election. He can 47% fuck himself. I want my $100 back.
And if we are in trouble in southern states we are fucked.

Cruz would be ideal for me, but I think Rubio would be his better choice. And no, I don't care much for Rubio. But Trump can control him. I don't think he can control Cruz. Carly would be a good choice as well. Carson? I think he'd make a good President but not a good VP.

I totally agree on Romney. And even on Carson as far as running his mouth finally goes. The decision's in. Like it or not, circle the damned wagons and load the rifles. Quit trying to win a battle and win the damned war.