PDA

View Full Version : the new American Flag??

namvet
06-04-2016, 01:52 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2dguufb.jpg

U.S. Citizens Sign Petition For Rainbow Flag.“A lot of people are offended by the American flag, I’ll sign this shiyyt man. I support the new American flag for the new world order. We’re gonna put up a new American flag over the capital to signify the new world order” says Desmond Balim an individual who signed a petition.

The rainbow flag, commonly the gay pride flag and LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. The flag is used as a symbol of gay pride and is now used worldwide.

According to recent reports more than 10,000 people have signed a petition to change American flag to rainbow flag.

http://notallowedto.com/the-new-american-flag-u-s-citizens-sign-petition-for-rainbow-flag/

10 grands not a lot. but we know how things can snowball. is ole glory going to be obsolete??

Elessar
06-04-2016, 05:11 PM
U.S. Citizens Sign Petition For Rainbow Flag.“A lot of people are offended by the American flag, I’ll sign this shiyyt man. I support the new American flag for the new world order. We’re gonna put up a new American flag over the capital to signify the new world order” says Desmond Balim an individual who signed a petition.

The rainbow flag, commonly the gay pride flag and LGBT pride flag, is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) pride and LGBT social movements. The flag is used as a symbol of gay pride and is now used worldwide.

According to recent reports more than 10,000 people have signed a petition to change American flag to rainbow flag.

http://notallowedto.com/the-new-american-flag-u-s-citizens-sign-petition-for-rainbow-flag/

10 grands not a lot. but we know how things can snowball. is ole glory going to be obsolete??

If they are offended, they have the option of ignoring it or getting a passport and leaving.

What else is a minority of people going to insist upon?

Having to give in to the terminal butt-hurt whiners gets old.

namvet
06-04-2016, 06:05 PM
If they are offended, they have the option of ignoring it or getting a passport and leaving.

and its usually the squeaky minority whinners that get the grease

Gunny
06-04-2016, 06:10 PM

This.

aboutime
06-04-2016, 06:35 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/oursyours.bmp

Gunny
06-04-2016, 06:52 PM
I've tried really hard to ignore this thread.

What a bunch of freakin' whiners. "Give me this ... give me that ..." How about STFU? If I wanted to hear all this sniveling I'd have another kid. You took away our Southern flag. Now you want to replace the American flag with some gay-ass bull. Got a message for you fags:

:fu:

Get the fuck out. Go live in Syria. I hear they got lots of vacancies over there. I know quite a few people that died for our Colors. I'll be damned if I'm striking them for whiny bitches that don't even know what they stand for. Maybe you need to go change your Pampers, or get some Kleenex to wipe away those tears?

What a bunch of little whiny bitches these people are.

jimnyc
06-04-2016, 08:02 PM
It's ALL about them, attention whores, give an inch and take 30 miles. Every single decision. Every single marriage. Every single divorce. Every perceived slur. Print. Radio. Blogs. The flag should represent such changes. Soon it will no longer be the "white" house but the rainbow house.

Folks will always ask, "do you have an issue with them? Are they bothering you?" No and no. But the non-stop pushing for more and more and more attention, whatever the rights of the day are... Who looked at them wrong or whispered something improperly that day. Holy criminoly, it never ends. If it's supposed to be private, what happens in ones own bedroom - then holy crap, go back to your fruity bedrooms and STFU already.

Elessar
06-04-2016, 08:11 PM
I've tried really hard to ignore this thread.

Get the fuck out. Go live in Syria. <snip>. I know quite a few people that died for our Colors. I'll be damned if I'm striking them for whiny bitches that don't even know what they stand for. Maybe you need to go change your Pampers, or get some Kleenex to wipe away those tears?

What a bunch of little whiny bitches these people are.

Cemeteries are full of them...that gave up THEIR rights to allow others to demand attention to their perceived Rights.

Fuck them and the hobby-horse they rode in on! Get the fuck out and take your high chairs with you, or shut up!</snip>

namvet
06-04-2016, 08:12 PM
It's ALL about them, attention whores, give an inch and take 30 miles. Every single decision. Every single marriage. Every single divorce. Every perceived slur. Print. Radio. Blogs. The flag should represent such changes. Soon it will no longer be the "white" house but the rainbow house.

Folks will always ask, "do you have an issue with them? Are they bothering you?" No and no. But the non-stop pushing for more and more and more attention, whatever the rights of the day are... Who looked at them wrong or whispered something improperly that day. Holy criminoly, it never ends. If it's supposed to be private, what happens in ones own bedroom - then holy crap, go back to your fruity bedrooms and STFU already.

strike old glory and run up a bed sheet. hope i don't live to see it

aboutime
06-04-2016, 08:20 PM
This country has become "Nucking Futs!"

namvet
06-04-2016, 08:24 PM
This country has become "Nucking Futs!"

yeah chuck you farley sis on your pister go in your own jack yard and back off :laugh:

Gunny
06-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Cemeteries are full of them...that gave up THEIR rights to allow others to demand attention to their perceived Rights.

Fuck them and the hobby-horse they rode in on! Get the fuck out and take your high chairs with you, or shut up!

Guess who will be the first to cry when the people they enabled take over .....

Elessar
06-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Guess who will be the first to cry when the people they enabled take over .....

No guess...not even a bet.

And they will get hit hard by their deluded expectations.

CSM
06-05-2016, 06:12 AM
If (and that is a very big "if" because I doubt they would get such a flag to be accepted) this current crop of idiots made that flag the national standard, I predict at least one crotchety old man would damn well try to burn every one he came across .... just sayin....

Gunny
06-05-2016, 06:18 AM
If (and that is a very big "if" because I doubt they would get such a flag to be accepted) this current crop of idiots made that flag the national standard, I predict at least one crotchety old man would damn well try to burn every one he came across .... just sayin....

Make that TWO crotchety old men. :)

CSM
06-05-2016, 06:26 AM

We could hold our own protest... burn a couple of fag flags ... shout a few cusswords (I bet we both know a few that those kids haven't heard before!) and then chain a few of the anti-protesters to a moving bus.... Actually, sounds like fun....

Atticus Finch
06-05-2016, 06:41 AM
Yeah, you Sodomites can always go here if you don't like it.

https://youtu.be/ZYwVAc8aWj8

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 07:23 AM

Can I be crotchety too? I turn 48 in less than a month, and since I never really took care of myself very well, I surely feel the pains as if I am much older than I truly am.

American flags being burnt and mexican flags and fruity flags being risen instead? Oh, hell no, that needs to be stopped!! Or let them rise the flag where it deserves to be risen. Just as I have zero issue with Australians raising their flag in Australia!!

Gunny
06-05-2016, 07:55 AM
Can I be crotchety too? I turn 48 in less than a month, and since I never really took care of myself very well, I surely feel the pains as if I am much older than I truly am.

American flags being burnt and mexican flags and fruity flags being risen instead? Oh, hell no, that needs to be stopped!! Or let them rise the flag where it deserves to be risen. Just as I have zero issue with Australians raising their flag in Australia!!

Puppy. You ain't old enough to be crotchety yet. :laugh:

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 08:09 AM
Puppy. You ain't old enough to be crotchety yet. :laugh:

So what am I then, just an angry young bastard still?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2016, 08:24 AM

Make that three..... At 62 I've lived hard and fast from age 18 to 38 and have put more living in that than most 80 year olds have.
Not sure that crotchety fits me but I know highly pissed off does.
And once , a highly pissed off me was not a pretty scene for whomever was the target of my anger.
These pansy ass fools try to tell me to salute one of their flags or take down mine and somebody is going to end up laying six-feet under and it aint gonna be me.. They'll learn I don't play about serious matters...
And thats a damn serious matter!!!!--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2016, 08:32 AM

Jim, got news for ya, 48 damn sure aint young....:laugh:
35 years old and younger is young my friend....
Be thankful you arent past the big 6 0....
Thats when time starts really trying to kick your ass my friend...-;)-Tyr

CSM
06-05-2016, 09:02 AM

Crotchety Old Man in Training....

namvet
06-05-2016, 09:26 AM
age?? I got all ya beat

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/gty_stock_dirt_in_hands_thg_130122_wblog.jpg

Elessar
06-05-2016, 11:34 AM

Ummm..add at least one more, unless you two are selfish!:laugh:

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:57 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2dguufb.jpg

Ehh....the perverts will never change the American flag. They will, however, manage to take over and change the American fashion industry. Gender neutral clothing is coming. And so is, probably, ""female"" clothing that allows for a slight bulge in the crotch....just in case no surgery has yet been performed....lololol.

Elessar
06-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Crotchety Old Man in Training....

Good One, Sgt.Major!

aboutime
06-05-2016, 02:31 PM
age?? I got all ya beat

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/gty_stock_dirt_in_hands_thg_130122_wblog.jpg

namvet. GOOD ONE. But....I was the Special Effects man for Moses when he Parted the Red Sea, and I was accused of being the Navigator for NOAH!:laugh:

February, 1947 Charter Member-Old Salts Deodorant Club:beer:

Gunny
06-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Ummm..add at least one more, unless you two are selfish!:laugh:

Nah. We just wake up pissed at the world and Obama. If you could mismanage anything, Obama's right on top of it. I'm more than willing to share the misery.

You got to get your roles straight though. Sergeant Major's in charge. I carry out orders, I don't make them. You put ME in charge and you're in the hurt locker. I'd make Trump look like a pansy. If you think HE doesn't care who he pisses off... :laugh2:

There's a reason the Sergeant Major is in charge. He holds the leash.

aboutime
06-05-2016, 04:17 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/flagbigbanner.jpg

ALWAYS "MY-OUR" FLAG, UNTIL THE LAST IDIOT WHO HATES IT DIES!