PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service Agent book rocks Clinton campaign

jimnyc
06-04-2016, 08:06 PM
<tt><tt>just the headlines from Drudge Report. I'm ALWAYS hesitant when it's someone who stands to earn a $$$ from his story though. We'll have to see what is in the book and what can be proven and such.

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

MORE

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

MORE

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.] (http://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Character-Discloses-Firsthand-Experience/dp/1455568872/)

Developing...
</tt></tt>

aboutime
06-04-2016, 08:29 PM
jim. Former S.S. agents have No Reason to lie about the Clinton's.

Remember how they stole from the USS America during the Haiti crisis?

And, we shouldn't forget how much Hitlery hated the people in uniform around her. That has been proven, and documented.

http://patriotsandpolitics.com/a-poll-asked-military-members-how-they-felt-about-hillary-and-heres-what-they-said/

A Poll Asked Military Members How They Felt About Hillary — And Here’s What They Said
A recent poll conducted by Rasmussen asked active duty and retired U.S. military members what they thought about 2016 Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
As it turns out, their opinion of the former Secretary of State and First Lady was not very good.
An overwhelming 81% viewed her unfavorably. That included a whopping 69% who had a “Very Unfavorable” impression of her.
Only an anemic 15% of military members had a favorable impression of her.
Ouch. If you can’t get the military to stand behind you, what kind of Commander in Chief do you think you are going to be?
No doubt, Clinton only has herself to blame for the antipathy the military has for her.
When talking to MSNBC host Rachel Maddow not long ago, Clinton downplayed the scandals that plague the Department of Veterans Affairs.
“I don’t understand why we have such a problem,” she callously told Maddow. “There have been a number of surveys of veterans and overall, veterans who do get treated are satisfied with their treatment.”
Of course, she didn’t speak for those vets who never received treatment… probably because many of them died while waiting, so they weren’t able to weigh in. Besides, they don’t vote.

Elessar
06-04-2016, 10:08 PM
We have a member here whose husband, an Army Officer, that was detailed to the White House.
Hera does not come around much, but I can ask her to respond to THIS Thread.

She could tell you ghost stories of the Clinton's disdain for the Military and Secret Service.

Hera
06-04-2016, 11:41 PM
H! Thanks, Elessar, for messaging me. I really need to get here more often. :)

I hesitate to speak on this subject with people who don't know me. I never want to be considered that wife who wears her husband's rank or thinks she knows things because of her husband's job. But, I do, indeed, know some things because of my husband's job. ;)
He is no longer in the job but knows some who are. I'm going to speak in the past tense because that's mostly what I know. I do have some contact with a current agent on the presidential detail but that's a different president. :whistling2:

Agents who worked with the Clintons hate the Clintons. All of them. The Clintons were terrible to their detail and just about everyone else around them. There was corruption like never seen before, then threats made to any agent who may have been in the room and witnessed it.
I know too many stories of bullying and verbal abuse. I can imagine that the Clintons are beside themselves at the thought of what is in the book. Bill is a pedophile and a rapist. Hillary stood by and said nothing. Those last two sentences are not my opinion but came from the mouth of someone on their detail.

My friend, who is currently on the presidential detail, says he will quit and knows of many others who say they will as well if Hillary is elected.

Elessar
06-04-2016, 11:53 PM
H! Thanks, Elessar, for messaging me. I really need to get here more often. :)

I hesitate to speak on this subject with people who don't know me. I never want to be considered that wife who wears her husband's rank or thinks she knows things because of her husband's job. But, I do, indeed, know some things because of my husband's job. ;)
He is no longer in the job but knows some who are. I'm going to speak in the past tense because that's mostly what I know. I do have some contact with a current agent on the presidential detail but that's a different president. :whistling2:

Agents who worked with the Clintons hate the Clintons. All of them. The Clintons were terrible to their detail and just about everyone else around them. There was corruption like never seen before, then threats made to any agent who may have been in the room and witnessed it.
I know too many stories of bullying and verbal abuse. I can imagine that the Clintons are beside themselves at the thought of what is in the book. Bill is a pedophile and a rapist. Hillary stood by and said nothing. Those last two sentences are not my opinion but came from the mouth of someone on their detail.

My friend, who is currently on the presidential detail, says he will quit and knows of many others who say they will as well if Hillary is elected.

Good to see You, M'Lady!

Some people in here need direct wisdom and factual insight. In this particular issue I know you could provide, but also
know you cannot put out names to persons.

Most here can be trusted, so you are safe. I'll drop a name or two...You know Bilgerat...then there are Abby, Gunny, CSM, DT NT to name a few.

You wisdom is greatly needed and your straightforward style will fit in well

Hera
06-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Good to see You, M'Lady!

Some people in here need direct wisdom and factual insight. In this particular issue I know you could provide, but also
know you cannot put out names to persons.

Most here can be trusted, so you are safe. I'll drop a name or two...You know Bilgerat...then there are Abby, Gunny, CSM, DT NT to name a few.

You wisdom is greatly needed and your straightforward style will fit in well

Straightforward? Whaaaat? Me?! That's crazy talk!
Thank you. It's good to see you again as well. Can't wait to cross paths with Bilge. Man, I've missed you guys.

Elessar
06-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Straightforward? Whaaaat? Me?! That's crazy talk!
Thank you. It's good to see you again as well. Can't wait to cross paths with Bilge. Man, I've missed you guys.

Crazy talk my Ass! I know you better!

Welcome back!

Ohhh...I have NEVER seen you wear your hubbies rank on your shoulders! You are not like that!

Hera
06-05-2016, 12:15 AM
Crazy talk my Ass! I know you better!

Welcome back!

Ohhh...I have NEVER seen you wear your hubbies rank on your shoulders! You are not like that!

Hahaha!

Elessar
06-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Hahaha!

Hush! You know I am right!

Send Bilge a PM! He will love seeing it.

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 10:10 AM
First hand experience and/or knowledge means an awful lot, especially when coming from someone who wasn't running around making claims, but rather asked out of the blue. I also did a lot of reading since I made this thread this morning. It's not even just about this book or just Byrne. It turns out there is a lot of hatred towards BOTH Clintons, based on their words and actions when "they" were president. And I think this scab will be picked at, and whatever is true and provable will be turned up and down during the campaign.

But a pedo and rapist? Yikes. I certainly heard the latter, based on quite a few stories from women over so many years. But shit, the P word? That's something that didn't get knocked around much until somewhat recently. Here's a recap of that one for those also raising eyebrows.

-----

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had 'regular' orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times

-The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
-A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein's private island where he 'kept young women as sex slaves'
-Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
-He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
-Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family's old scandals will be brought to the forefront
-Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Tales of orgies and young girls being shipped to the island, called Little St. James, have been revealed as part of an ongoing lawsuit between Epstein and his former lawyers Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

It is unclear what the basis of the suit is, but they go on to call witness testimony from some of the frequent guests at Epstein's island to talk about the wild parties that were held there in the early 2000s.

Flight logs pinpoint Clinton's trips on Epstein's jet between the years 2002 and 2005, while he was working on his philanthropic post-presidential career and while his wife Hillary was a Senator for their adopted state of New York.

'I remember asking Jeffrey what's Bill Clinton doing here kind fo thing, and he laughed it off and said well he owes me a favor,' one unidentified woman said in the lawsuit, which was filed in Palm Beach Circuit Court.

The woman went on to say how orgies were a regular occurrence and she recalled two young girls from New York who were always seen around the five-house compound but their personal backstories were never revealed.

At least one woman on the compound was there unwillingly, as the suit identifies a woman as Jane Doe 102.

She 'was forced to live as one of Epstein's underage sex slaves for years and was forced to have sex with... politicians, businessmen, royalty, academicians, etc,' the lawsuit says according to The Enquirer.

Epstein's sexual exploits have been documented since 2005, when a woman in Palm Beach contacted police saying that her 14-year-old daughter had been paid $300 to massage him and then have sex.

The claim prompted a nearly year-long investigation that led to the eventual charge of soliciting prostitution which came as part of a plea deal. He spent 13 months of a 18-month sentence in jail and remains a registered sex offender.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

Elessar
06-05-2016, 11:23 AM
What a classy group of 'friends'!

Little-Acorn
06-06-2016, 04:03 PM
This is actually nothing new, especially to those of us who were around when Bill was President and Hillary was throwing lamps and ashtrays at him in the White House between mistresses.

But newer voters, who weren't around the last time Hillary came out with her explosive, even physical outbursts, need to lear who is expecting them to vote her into the Presidency.

As always, having the truth told about the, is like shining sunlight on a vampire - it's something they cannot stand.

-----------------------------------------

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/06/bombshell-book-reveals-how-hillarys-terrified-white-house-staff

Bombshell Book Reveals How Hillary's Terrified White House Staff

Published June 6, 2016
By Emily Smith, The New York Post

Hillary Clinton has a “Jekyll and Hyde” personality that left White House staffers scared stiff of her explosive — and even physical — outbursts, an ex-Secret Service officer claims in a scathing new tell-all.

Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, portrays Hillary as too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become leader of the free world, according to advance promotional materials exclusively obtained by Page Six.

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

Elessar
06-06-2016, 06:46 PM
This is actually nothing new, especially to those of us who were around when Bill was President and Hillary was throwing lamps and ashtrays at him in the White House between mistresses.

But newer voters, who weren't around the last time Hillary came out with her explosive, even physical outbursts, need to lear who is expecting them to vote her into the Presidency.

<snip>

The allegations from Byrne, a 29-year veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, threaten to derail her campaign days before she is expected to clinch the Democratic presidential nomination.

Ambition is her only strength; being completely devoid of honesty, truth, accuracy, honor. dignity, and patriotism.

aboutime
06-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Ambition is her only strength; being completely devoid of honesty, truth, accuracy, honor. dignity, and patriotism.

Here is the strength of Hitlary's Ambition, Dignity, and Honor....

http://icansayit.com/images/hillyb4bill.jpg
She sets the standard of Liberalist Lies...