PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Vows Amnesty For Illegals In First 100 days

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 10:13 AM
SYLMAR (CBSLA.com/AP) — Calling immigration a key issue in the presidential race, Hillary Clinton at a Sylmar campaign stop Saturday attacked Donald Trump for talking in “hateful, very prejudicial, really unacceptable ways.”

“Immigration is at the center of this presidential campaign,” Clinton said to the crowd at Mission College. “In my first 100 days I will introduce legislation for comprehensive immigration reform.”

In her criticism of the likely Republican nominee, Clinton said that when he “talks about deporting 11 million immigrants, he’s talking about ripping apart families.”

Clinton listened to the personal experiences of several immigrants in a largely Asian and Latino crowd, some of whom talked to KCAL9’s Greg Mills about their immigrant experiences.

“I can tell you dad is very patriotic and one of the most patriotic undocumented immigrants that I know,” said Italia Garcia, an undocumented immigrant who came to the U.S. with her parents when she was 10.

Justina Aguilar, a graduate of Cal State Fullerton, said she paid her way through college.

“I actually paid for my schooling out of pocket,” she said.

Another student said she’s qualified for scholarships and grants available to undocumented immigrants pursuing higher education.

“I was able to get scholarships and grants through DACA,” said Clara Kim, an undocumented immigrant from South Korea who attends Azusa Pacific College.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/06/04/clinton-stresses-commitment-to-immigration-reform-in-sylmar-campaign-stop/

Elessar
06-05-2016, 11:28 AM
SYLMAR (CBSLA.com/AP) — Calling immigration a key issue in the presidential race, Hillary Clinton at a Sylmar campaign stop Saturday attacked Donald Trump for talking in “hateful, very prejudicial, really unacceptable ways.”

“Immigration is at the center of this presidential campaign,” Clinton said to the crowd at Mission College. “In my first 100 days I will introduce legislation for comprehensive immigration reform.”

In her criticism of the likely Republican nominee, Clinton said that when he “talks about deporting 11 million immigrants, he’s talking about ripping apart families.”

Clinton listened to the personal experiences of several immigrants in a largely Asian and Latino crowd, some of whom talked to KCAL9’s Greg Mills about their immigrant experiences.

“I can tell you dad is very patriotic and one of the most patriotic undocumented immigrants that I know,” said Italia Garcia, an undocumented immigrant who came to the U.S. with her parents when she was 10.

Justina Aguilar, a graduate of Cal State Fullerton, said she paid her way through college.

Another student said she’s qualified for scholarships and grants available to undocumented immigrants pursuing higher education.

“I was able to get scholarships and grants through DACA,” said Clara Kim, an undocumented immigrant from South Korea who attends Azusa Pacific College.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/06/04/clinton-stresses-commitment-to-immigration-reform-in-sylmar-campaign-stop/

So what? There is a legal process and road none have apparently taken.
Why have they not gone through the 'Nationalization' process?
Too fat, dumb, and happy with handouts at taxpayer's expense?

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:40 AM

And that's just 'one' of the left's wet dream for Amerika. That commie bitch would then proceed to try to come after our guns....just to show how ballsy she is compared to those previous "men" that appeared in the WH.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 11:41 AM
And they say Trump panders....

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:42 AM
So what? There is a legal process and road none have apparently taken.
Why have they not gone through the 'Nationalization' process?
Too fat, dumb, and happy with handouts at taxpayer's expense?

You don't get it. The rats will, per usual, merely 'change the rules' and magically ....with a sweep of a pen....make it so that all of those millions of illegals can vote Democrat. That is the ONLY goal behind "immigration reform" with the left.

Elessar
06-05-2016, 11:49 AM
You don't get it. The rats will, per usual, merely 'change the rules' and magically ....with a sweep of a pen....make it so that all of those millions of illegals can vote Democrat. That is the ONLY goal behind "immigration reform" with the left.

Ohhh...do not be mistaken! I get it quite well. The method to the Dem's madness
is as plain as the nose on your face!

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Ohhh...do not be mistaken! I get it quite well. The method to the Dem's madness
is as plain as the nose on your face!

Oh, ok. lol

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:53 AM

Panders is just political codeword for lies out his ass. And we already know how well he "makes deals" = bribes, coerces, threatens and sues to get his way.

And folks want another one of 'those' in the WH?

We are, quite literally, screwed now....when our only choices for a ""leader"" are either Hillary or Trump.

RIP, America.

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Panders is just political codeword for lies out his ass. And we already know how well he "makes deals" = bribes, coerces, threatens and sues to get his way.

And folks want another one of 'those' in the WH?

We are, quite literally, screwed now....when our only choices for a ""leader"" are either Hillary or Trump.

RIP, America.

Outside of Carson, I didn't see any candidate out there that fits outside that mold, just only some want to point fingers at Trump only. I can come up with an AWFULLY LONG list of crap from every candidate that was out there, including a MASSIVE amount of lies/lying from Cruz. There's a reason that his codename became "snake oil salesman". There is ZERO doubt in my mind that we would have been worse off with Cruz than with Trump, ZERO doubt.

Gunny
06-05-2016, 03:53 PM

Mark my words all ye who want to vote 3rd party or not vote ... we've been in kindergarten with Obama compared to Hitlery. The left doesn't know how to do anything BUT pander. Well, they ARE good at wearing blinders lying and stealing as well. And God, there are dumbasses that believe them.

Simple question: If we can't employ all legally born US citizens, why is she pandering to the families of illegals? The entire argument is absurd.

Elessar
06-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Simple question: If we can't employ all legally born US citizens, why is she pandering to the families of illegals? The entire argument is absurd.

Absurd yes. But it is purposeful for the Democrats - pad their voting base,
by giving them freebies while raping the Middle Class working peoples wallets.

Gunny
06-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Absurd yes. But it is purposeful for the Democrats - pad their voting base,
by giving them freebies while raping the Middle Class working peoples wallets.

What I don't get is there are no freebies. How many years do you think you can promise air before I get a clue? I ain't the boy in the bubble. The left -- originally the Republican'ts have been promising crap since the Civil War. What has anyone gotten of any meaning? The left has failed on every one of its promises for a century and a half. Oh great. Obama tosses mea free cell. THAT ought to feed the kids. :rolleyes:

CSM
06-06-2016, 06:22 AM
What I don't get is there are no freebies. How many years do you think you can promise air before I get a clue? I ain't the boy in the bubble. The left -- originally the Republican'ts have been promising crap since the Civil War. What has anyone gotten of any meaning? The left has failed on every one of its promises for a century and a half. Oh great. Obama tosses mea free cell. THAT ought to feed the kids. :rolleyes:

Gunny, the problem is that there are many on the left that care about NOTHING but themselves. Kids? Just a means to get more money in the form of handouts. The Dems just take advantage of that; free stuff for you .... and if kids become inconvenient, the government will take care of them for you.

Before any of you mouth breathers get your panties in a wad, I am not against helping anyone who falls on hard times; I am against helping those who think getting a helping hand is a lifestyle.

Black Diamond
06-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Gunny, the problem is that there are many on the left that care about NOTHING but themselves. Kids? Just a means to get more money in the form of handouts. The Dems just take advantage of that; free stuff for you .... and if kids become inconvenient, the government will take care of them for you.

Before any of you mouth breathers get your panties in a wad, I am not against helping anyone who falls on hard times; I am against helping those who think getting a helping hand is a lifestyle.

It takes a village....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-06-2016, 08:01 AM
It takes a village....

It takes a dictator= obama showed the way.
Once in , just do as you damn well please, AS SCOTUS ACTS SO SLOW AS TO BE INEFFECTIVE TO GUARD THE NATION AGAINST SUCH A BRAZEN, TREASONOUS AND HATE-FILLED AGENDA BY A POLITICAL PARTY.
If hillary wins this nation will fall--of that I am 100% certain. Even should the fall not happen while she "RULES"--IT WILL HAPPEN..
THESE PEOPLE ARE NOTHING BUT DAMN TRAITORS THAT ARE NOT BEING ARRESTED!!!!
ALL OF THEM SHOULD BE IN JAIL AWAITING A DAY IN COURT FOR TREASON,CORRUPTION , ETC...

THE ENTIRE DEM PARTY LEADERSHIP , SHOULD BE IN JAIL IMHO..

Truth is far too often decried and ignored because it demands punitive actions that people are afraid to take or deem too harsh thus they choose to do nothing..
And that is how dictators rise to power..... A fact.... -TYR

Gunny
06-06-2016, 10:01 AM

I couldn't agree more.

Elessar
06-06-2016, 10:37 AM
I am not against helping anyone who falls on hard times; I am against helping those who think getting a helping hand is a lifestyle.

I agree completely...

I have a family member that needs a helping hand and I have appealed a MEDICADE decision
that she is not eligible for another year. Mom is 90. My brother and I have pumped money
into her account, knowing that neither of us can adequately care for her ourselves. She has
dementia and hardly recognizes us.

My other brother does not do shit.