PDA

View Full Version : Most recently from Trump

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 11:23 AM
"Oh, look at my African-American over here!" Trump had said, interrupting his own winding speech to direct his supporters' attention to a man in the crowd. "Look at him. Are you the greatest? You know what I'm talking about, OK?"

This stems from him trying to be politically correct. He's been fine all along in that department, but then when he is stupid and does try to be politically correct, he fucks up and looks like a complete asshole!! :laugh: The guy he spoke to and pointed at was cool with it, said he liked all of the attention and didn't see any racism in it at all. I agree with that, but I do think he looked like a schmuck, showing everyone what happens when you don't plan on what you want to say.

That, and his pointing out that the judge in his civil court case is Mexican, and therefore might be biased. That's a REAL stretch, IMO, even though a few out there agree with him.

I have zero issue with him saying what he truly feels, but there are STILL times when you should think for 3 seconds before letting things vomit back out your mouth. Even if one wants to say what they will, sometimes saying it in a different manner is helpful.

DLT
06-05-2016, 11:46 AM
This stems from him trying to be politically correct. He's been fine all along in that department, but then when he is stupid and does try to be politically correct, he fucks up and looks like a complete asshole!! :laugh: The guy he spoke to and pointed at was cool with it, said he liked all of the attention and didn't see any racism in it at all. I agree with that, but I do think he looked like a schmuck, showing everyone what happens when you don't plan on what you want to say.

That, and his pointing out that the judge in his civil court case is Mexican, and therefore might be biased. That's a REAL stretch, IMO, even though a few out there agree with him.

I have zero issue with him saying what he truly feels, but there are STILL times when you should think for 3 seconds before letting things vomit back out your mouth. Even if one wants to say what they will, sometimes saying it in a different manner is helpful.

Uh....I hate to break this to ya....but.....

Trump IS a complete asshole. He's not play-acting! lol

Also... he is so fond of pointing out the racial background of 'other' folks...... but I bet he really doesn't appreciate folks pointing out his own German heritage (Drumpf is his REAL last name). If more folks starting doing what he's doing, Trump would find his approval numbers plummeting even further down the rathole. I doubt that most Americans want a filthy rich, fat cat German in the WH.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 11:48 AM
He's trying to get elected. It's a sickening task.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 11:51 AM

Also... he is so fond of pointing out the racial background of 'other' folks...... but I bet he really doesn't appreciate folks pointing out his own German heritage (Drumpf is his REAL last name). If more folks starting doing what he's doing, Trump would find his approval numbers plummeting even further down the rathole. I doubt that most Americans want a filthy rich, fat cat German in the WH.

Yeah cause we've never had any other fat cats occupy the oval. Or maybe you assume everyone with a German last name wants to stuff people in the oven.

jimnyc
06-05-2016, 11:57 AM

He's still 50x better than Hillary, that's for damn sure!! When someone speaks as he does, there are obviously going to be times when he ends up eating his shoes.

I don't think there was ever an issue with him pointing out where so many of the illegals are coming from, and what/if any crimes that may come as a result. And yes, he has brought up other issues, but I don't see him bringing up issues that would make him a "racist". From day one many have tried to paint that picture, when he spoke of ILLEGALS coming in from the Mexican border, and that a lot of undesirables come along with that. He never spoke of ALL Mexicans as many up until today try and claim he did. He sure as hell ain't perfect though!! But racist? I don't think so. And I couldn't care less about "Drumpf", and not sure why anyone else would either.

His numbers have only increased as time goes along. He was down 15-20 points to Hillary at one point. Now it's like 1.5 to 5 points. Does this guarantee anything? Nothing at all. To me what it shows is that he has done better than every single person out there has predicted, from day one until today, and that includes up against Hillary.

I'm pretty confident that folks have known about his filthy richness from day one. I don't think many have such an issue with such rich people, but rather the immensely rich people that have made a living out of nothing more than politics.

Elessar
06-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Yeah cause we've never had any other fat cats occupy the oval. Or maybe you assume everyone with a German last name wants to stuff people in the oven.

Mine is Austrian / Germanic.
Got no desire to stuff people in ovens or gas showers.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Mine is Austrian / Germanic.
Got no desire to stuff people in ovens or gas showers.

I am half German. I don't even half wish to commit such acts. :)

Elessar
06-05-2016, 01:07 PM
He's still 50x better than Hillary, that's for damn sure!! When someone speaks as he does, there are obviously going to be times when he ends up eating his shoes.

I don't think there was ever an issue with him pointing out where so many of the illegals are coming from, and what/if any crimes that may come as a result. And yes, he has brought up other issues, but I don't see him bringing up issues that would make him a "racist". From day one many have tried to paint that picture, when he spoke of ILLEGALS coming in from the Mexican border, and that a lot of undesirables come along with that. He never spoke of ALL Mexicans as many up until today try and claim he did. He sure as hell ain't perfect though!! But racist? I don't think so. And I couldn't care less about "Drumpf", and not sure why anyone else would either.

His numbers have only increased as time goes along. He was down 15-20 points to Hillary at one point. Now it's like 1.5 to 5 points. Does this guarantee anything? Nothing at all. To me what it shows is that he has done better than every single person out there has predicted, from day one until today, and that includes up against Hillary.

I'm pretty confident that folks have known about his filthy richness from day one. I don't think many have such an issue with such rich people, but rather the immensely rich people that have made a living out of nothing more than politics.

He's no more racist than I am, or You for that matter.

But he will raise hackles on people that feel their sensitivities have been violated.

So Be It! It about time someone took center stage and preached accuracy on existing conditions
here in the U.S. of A.!

Bolded part is very factual!

Gunny
06-05-2016, 03:15 PM
How did race come into play here? I agree with the OP. Trump needs to know when to shut up. He hurts himself and the left gets right on top of it.

I know if you're from Texas at least, there's some German in you. Half the towns in S Central TX are named after Germans. This means WHAT exactly? If anyone is trying to imply all Germans are NAZIs 60+ years later is just a bullshit artist dancing around the fact they have no argument. NAZIs were NAZIs. Same as Democrat fascists. A political party. That's why it's scary letting an incompetent fascist run this country. Look what Hitler did for Germany.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 03:22 PM
How did race come into play here? I agree with the OP. Trump needs to know when to shut up. He hurts himself and the left gets right on top of it.

I know if you're from Texas at least, there's some German in you. Half the towns in S Central TX are named after Germans. This means WHAT exactly? If anyone is trying to imply all Germans are NAZIs 60+ years later is just a bullshit artist dancing around the fact they have no argument. NAZIs were NAZIs. Same as Democrat fascists. A political party. That's why it's scary letting an incompetent fascist run this country. Look what Hitler did for Germany.
Trump is being compared to Hitler left and right on Facebook and other social media outlets. He wants to make a list of Muslims (not a race btw ) and monitor them. He wants to limit Muslims access to America until we can figure this out. He wants to build a wall to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out. Somehow these things make him the Little Corporal reincarnate.

Black Diamond
06-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Trump is being compared to Hitler left and right on Facebook and other social media outlets. He wants to make a list of Muslims (not a race btw ) and monitor them. He wants to limit Muslims access to America until we can figure this out. He wants to build a wall to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out. Somehow these things make him the Little Corporal reincarnate.

I mean just the Corporal lol. Not Napoleon.

Gunny
06-05-2016, 03:32 PM

Well, I'll leave the social media to you. I don't even know how to get on it. While no Trump fan, somebody's got to say it. There's nothing fascist about protecting our own country. IMO, Obama has been the biggest fascist during my life. He basically considers himself above the law. And we KNOW Hitlery does. If I was AG, neither of them would currently be in circulation.

Trump needs to learn to shut up.