PDA

View Full Version : Kodi

darin
06-07-2016, 08:27 AM
So - I picked up Kodi and added to my amazon firestick.

Just LOVE it. Just about every movie currently playing in theatres (if you dont mind korean subtitles) and every movie made, by year up to 1080p (with and w/o subtitles) :) Highly Recommend for those with good interweb connections :)

crin63
06-08-2016, 06:33 PM
I just got Kodi this week. My Fire TV Stick died and Amazon refused to replace it even though I've been dealing with it overheating for months. I had to wrap it in an ice pack to use it. So I bought the box on eBay with Kodi. I'm impressed so far.

gabosaurus
06-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Is this a streaming video device? We have had Roku since it came out.

darin
06-09-2016, 01:17 AM
I just got Kodi this week. My Fire TV Stick died and Amazon refused to replace it even though I've been dealing with it overheating for months. I had to wrap it in an ice pack to use it. So I bought the box on eBay with Kodi. I'm impressed so far.

Weird about your firestick. I do miss one thing - with Hulu and probably Netflix and even amazon - I could play an entire season without stopping. With Kodi, I have to navigate back after each episode. Makes falling-asleep to the TV difficult. :)

crin63
06-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Weird about your firestick. I do miss one thing - with Hulu and probably Netflix and even amazon - I could play an entire season without stopping. With Kodi, I have to navigate back after each episode. Makes falling-asleep to the TV difficult. :)

I still have Netflix and Amazon Prime. I only got Netflix to get Longmire but like some of their original series so I'll keep it.