PDA

View Full Version : If you think this board is CONSERVATIVE....

Pale Rider
01-29-2007, 11:14 PM
... just take a look at members rep. The members with the most rep so far are LIBERALS.

jillian
01-30-2007, 06:18 AM
... just take a look at members rep. The members with the most rep so far are LIBERALS.

Heh!

But.. ya know... the one with the most rep right now is Gunny. Not quite a lib last time I checked. :beer:

stephanie
01-30-2007, 06:23 AM
What the hell, is up with that?? This liberal crap??:dunno:

J/K.....:2up:

jillian
01-30-2007, 06:27 AM
What the hell, is up with that?? This liberal crap??:dunno:

J/K.....:2up:

S'okay, Steffie. You need a hug? Heh! :p

stephanie
01-30-2007, 06:40 AM
S'okay, Steffie. You need a hug? Heh! :p

Owd you guess.....TWANKS jILLY...:thumb:

retiredman
01-30-2007, 07:43 AM

I think that is a clear indication of quality versus quantity

stephanie
01-30-2007, 08:53 AM
[/FONT]

Yawn.... The quantity has damn sure overtaken the quality here...........Nite nite......:eek:

CockySOB
01-30-2007, 08:57 AM

Or the results of a socio-political circle jerk.

dirt mcgirt
01-30-2007, 09:35 AM
How can this board be considered conservative when Steph posts here? She's like the biggest flaming liberal ever. :dunno: :D

Pale Rider
01-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Heh!

But.. ya know... the one with the most rep right now is Gunny. Not quite a lib last time I checked. :beer:

Yeah well, you liberals been having a back slapping, rep giving, love fest. That's pretty clear.

jillian
01-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah well, you liberals been having a back slapping, rep giving, love fest. That's pretty clear.

And the right doesn't do that? You think -cp deserved even a point of rep for saying people who choose small families should be sterilized? I figure a right-winger or right-wingers felt bad that his rep got zapped and filled in some.

S'okay... kinda how it is. FWIW, I rep right-wingers AND left-wingers. (I've even been known to rep someone I really don't like if they say something great).

The ClayTaurus
01-30-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah well, you liberals been having a back slapping, rep giving, love fest. That's pretty clear.Jill's right, Pale. It's not like the conservatives are pillars of moderation when it comes to handing out rep.

Pale Rider
01-31-2007, 10:36 AM

Well in that case brother, me and you are sucking hind tit. :)

Pale Rider
01-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Jill's right, Pale. It's not like the conservatives are pillars of moderation when it comes to handing out rep.

Wha... ? So that's why all the liberals have more rep than the conserv's. :confused:

retiredman
01-31-2007, 10:44 AM
Well in that case brother, me and you are sucking hind tit. :)

I never came here to win popularity points... so far, so good!

OCA
01-31-2007, 10:51 AM

You forgot to add that you also didn't come here to add to the quality of debate.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 10:55 AM
You forgot to add that you also didn't come here to add to the quality of debate.

I didn't forget anything. That is not the case, by the way....CSM and I are having a very polite and illuminating discussion on another thread even now...

you should consider what impact YOU might have on the quality of OUR interaction.

Pale Rider
01-31-2007, 10:57 AM

I hear ya. This isn't 'American Idol'... :D

The ClayTaurus
01-31-2007, 11:17 AM
Wha... ? So that's why all the liberals have more rep than the conserv's. :confused:I think you need to consider USMB as well. I was, when making my statement.

OCA
01-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I didn't forget anything. That is not the case, by the way....CSM and I are having a very polite and illuminating discussion on another thread even now...

you should consider what impact YOU might have on the quality of OUR interaction.

Ok, sure, so if this is true you are about 1 for 30 in the quality conversation department, usually you get sent to the minors for that kind of batting percentage........troll.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 12:29 PM
Ok, sure, so if this is true you are about 1 for 30 in the quality conversation department, usually you get sent to the minors for that kind of batting percentage........troll.

I reiterate:

The ClayTaurus
01-31-2007, 12:38 PM
OCA, aren't you trolling in this very thread?

Pale Rider
01-31-2007, 12:50 PM
I think you need to consider USMB as well. I was, when making my statement.

My rep at the USMB was respectable, and I was more abrasive there than I have been here. Maybe I should just go back to being an asshole 24/7. :D

jillian
01-31-2007, 12:55 PM
My rep at the USMB was respectable, and I was more abrasive there than I have been here. Maybe I should just go back to being an asshole 24/7. :D

You're such a softie.... :thumb:

OCA
01-31-2007, 01:10 PM
OCA, aren't you trolling in this very thread?

No. Calling a spade a spade ain't trolling. This guy claims to know every major political player of the 20th century plus be a naval commander.....I think he's a fucking vile, traitorous liar.

Evil was onto something when he banned this troll instantly upon his registering.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 01:49 PM
No. Calling a spade a spade ain't trolling. This guy claims to know every major political player of the 20th century plus be a naval commander.....I think he's a fucking vile, traitorous liar.

Evil was onto something when he banned this troll instantly upon his registering.

I never said I knew adlai stevenson...I said my dad did. that is fact. I don't know who else I claimed to "know" other than George Casey... my fellow UN Military Observer.... you can check out HIS resume on line and ask yourself how many folks other than UN observers in the middle east get to climb up to the top of the great pyramid and have their picture taken?

I think that calling me a vile and traitorous liar is "unwarranted flaming"

OCA
01-31-2007, 01:51 PM
I never said I knew adlai stevenson...I said my dad did. that is fact. I don't know who else I claimed to "know" other than George Casey... my fellow UN Military Observer.... you can check out HIS resume on line and ask yourself how many folks other than UN observers in the middle east get to climb up to the top of the great pyramid and have their picture taken?

I think that calling me a vile and traitorous liar is "unwarranted flaming"

What you think is irrelevant.

Scan some elistment docs for yourself and offer up some proof, any jackass can photoshop shit.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 01:58 PM
What you think is irrelevant.

Scan some elistment docs for yourself and offer up some proof, any jackass can photoshop shit.

as if I am about to give a loony like you my name.

and I am sorry that what I think is irrelevant. Why then do you persist in reading what I think and commenting upon it?

retiredman
01-31-2007, 01:58 PM
oh...and I never enlisted.

OCA
01-31-2007, 02:07 PM
oh...and I never enlisted.

Whatever you did, hell for all I know you sucked your way in.

Scan something that proves your position in the navy, until then you are a liar and your shit is photoshopped.

Your stories are much too grandiose for belief.

Mr. P
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
When did you serve, MFM? When to when? Just wondering.

OCA
01-31-2007, 02:09 PM
as if I am about to give a loony like you my name.

and I am sorry that what I think is irrelevant. Why then do you persist in reading what I think and commenting upon it?

I'm like a fly attracted to a steamy pile of traitorous dogshit.

Grumplestillskin
01-31-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm like a fly attracted to a steamy pile of traitorous dogshit.

There's so much to agree with in that statement...just add a few words, change a few around, and presto....Shorty revealed...:D

retiredman
01-31-2007, 02:24 PM
When did you serve, MFM? When to when? Just wondering.

raised my hand in 1968 at Annapolis...retired in '93.

The ClayTaurus
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM

Evil was onto something when he banned this troll instantly upon his registering.But he did nothing in this thread to warrant it. Hell, he was actually being pleasant.

You don't have to convince me he has tool-ish qualities, but it seems kind of silly to call someone a troll in a thread where it has nothing to do with anything.

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 03:24 PM

C'mon Mike, you are MUCH better than this! Beat anyone you want into submission with your debating style, but at least respect those that have served our country.

MFM - You know I don't care very much for your posting style either, but I do respect EVERY person in our military, current AND veterans.

Let's move along now, gentleman...

OCA
01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
C'mon Mike, you are MUCH better than this! Beat anyone you want into submission with your debating style, but at least respect those that have served our country.

MFM - You know I don't care very much for your posting style either, but I do respect EVERY person in our military, current AND veterans.

Let's move along now, gentleman...

Don't believe him Jimmy, I think he's Psychoblues. So i'm gonna continue to stay on top of him.

Roomy
01-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Don't believe him Jimmy, I think he's Psychoblues. So i'm gonna continue to stay on top of him.

You funny:laugh: I am going to rep you for it.

The ClayTaurus
01-31-2007, 04:25 PM
My rep at the USMB was respectable, and I was more abrasive there than I have been here. Maybe I should just go back to being an asshole 24/7. :DI think you and others got a lot of pat on the backs during big anti-gay rants. FWIW, I think you do much better sans rage ;)

CockySOB
01-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Wha... ? So that's why all the liberals have more rep than the conserv's. :confused:

They care about appearances more than conservatives do?

CockySOB
01-31-2007, 06:33 PM

Shit. Over there I maintained a solid 4:1 or 5:1 ratio for rep:posts. Over here, it's been much less (ya stingy conservative batsiches!)

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 10:34 PM

I received a PM from MFM about OCA's post asking if this was tolerated here. I replied "Absolutely not, I am taking care of this as we speak"

I replied in here that OCA was wrong, and I wouldn't tolerate berating of someone's military service. ALSO, we have a discussion in a private forum for mods, where I once again brought it up AND DEFENDED MFM, his service, and made it clear that this was wrong and should not be tolerated here.

I thought I did the right thing and stuck up for MFM. Here's a reply to my PM that I got from him:

wow...you really put him in his place. what a man.

is your girdle too tight....pussy?

Now I ask you members, libs and cons, how would you react to this response after hearing his complaint and taking corrective action?
</pre>

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 10:36 PM
And allow me to add this MFM - keep calling me a pussy, and you can STILL remain here, but I would be more than happy to meet up with you and show you how this pussy will whip the ever loving piss out of you. Your years of service better have taught you a lot, as I will rip your throat with my bare hands and kick your fucking teeth out with my boots, then I'd piss on your face before walking away with a grin.

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm so fucking livid right now it's not even funny. Here's his PM from a few moments ago:

and you obviously checked your testicles at the front door. the fact remains that I was banned for two days for saying something to a monitor no worse than a monitor said to me...and they received your weak ass "hey...we can be nicer" speech.

Meanwhile, OCA wasn't pleased with the words I wrote SUPPORTING MFM in the hidden forum. I made it clear that NO ONES military service should be questioned. I asked him to cease doing that ASAP. I took proper corrective action, after MFM asked for assistance. But now I'm a pussy and have no testicles?

I would love nothing more than to meet a prick who thinks he is tough on the net. Military experience or not, I WOULD FUCK YOU UP, and those who know me personally know this to be true, and I would be unrelenting, even if that meant biting, scratching and fucking you up with a 2x4.

I try to be nice and helpful to EVERYONE, but I can't tolerate pricks like this.

The ClayTaurus
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm so fucking livid right now it's not even funny. Here's his PM from a few moments ago:

Meanwhile, OCA wasn't pleased with the words I wrote SUPPORTING MFM in the hidden forum. I made it clear that NO ONES military service should be questioned. I asked him to cease doing that ASAP. I took proper corrective action, after MFM asked for assistance. But now I'm a pussy and have no testicles?

I would love nothing more than to meet a prick who thinks he is tough on the net. Military experience or not, I WOULD FUCK YOU UP, and those who know me personally know this to be true, and I would be unrelenting, even if that meant biting, scratching and fucking you up with a 2x4.

I try to be nice and helpful to EVERYONE, but I can't tolerate pricks like this.Regardless of the reactions of those involved, you were in the right.

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 10:51 PM
Regardless of the reactions of those involved, you were in the right.

I wasn't involved as you noted, just received a PM from MFM. I did my best to resolve the situation and get OCA to back off. If this is the treatment I'll get for helping members, it won't be long before that ceases.

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 11:02 PM
C'mon MFM, you scumbag prick, how about explaining to the board your actions to someone going out of their way to help you, then you call them a pussy for doing so.

And God as my witness, I'll save as long as needed, even if it takes a year. I will come to wherever you specify, ANYWHERE. You call me a pussy to my face. I've never been in the military. Never trained in any type of combat, in fact no training at all. My training was on the streets growing up in NJ and NYC. I GUARANTEE that if you try your big mouth to my face I will FUCK YOUR WORLD UP.

So yes, as said before, I'm a rather good natured person, but please don't piss me off, and certainly not while I'm taking time out of my day to help you.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
look... I have no knowledge of your "trying to help me".. I know I got banned for two days for "unwarranted flaming " of a moderator. I also know that OCA "flamed" me every bit as severely as I ever gave out and all I see him getting is a chastising post from you saying "gosh mike, that is not kosher". If you played hardball with OCA and wanted me to be aware of it and appreciate it, let me know. As it is, I DO appreciate it, but you can't blame me for not being fawningly grateful for something I had no way of knowing about.

jimnyc
01-31-2007, 11:08 PM
look... I have no knowledge of your "trying to help me".. I know I got banned for two days for "unwarranted flaming " of a moderator. I also know that OCA "flamed" me every bit as severely as I ever gave out and all I see him getting is a chastising post from you saying "gosh mike, that is not kosher". If you played hardball with OCA and wanted me to be aware of it and appreciate it, let me know. As it is, I DO appreciate it, but you can't blame me for not being fawningly grateful for something I had no way of knowing about.

No fawning was expected. Hell, I didn't even expect a thank you. But I certainly didn't expect to receive a PM from you calling me a pussy for assisting you.

jillian
01-31-2007, 11:09 PM

How about just appreciating that Jim was the one who unbanned you. No one's saying you should fawn all over him, but how about not spitting in his face?

I think that might work.

retiredman
01-31-2007, 11:10 PM
jim..thank you for unbanning me

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 06:10 AM
I received a PM from MFM about OCA's post asking if this was tolerated here. I replied "Absolutely not, I am taking care of this as we speak"

I replied in here that OCA was wrong, and I wouldn't tolerate berating of someone's military service. ALSO, we have a discussion in a private forum for mods, where I once again brought it up AND DEFENDED MFM, his service, and made it clear that this was wrong and should not be tolerated here.

I thought I did the right thing and stuck up for MFM. Here's a reply to my PM that I got from him:

Now I ask you members, libs and cons, how would you react to this response after hearing his complaint and taking corrective action?
</pre>

Ban him... for good.

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 06:19 AM

Just keep running your fucking mouth you sons a bitchin', slack jawed, cum gurgling, faggot lover. You fuck with one of us, you fuck with ALL of us. I was tempted to ban you again, but I'm going to leave that pleasure for Jim.

You're a fucking smartass, cock sucking, mother fucker, and you're fucking with the WRONG CREW here jack.

Yeah... that's right.... the fucking gloves are off.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Just keep running your fucking mouth you sons a bitchin', slack jawed, cum gurgling, faggot lover. You fuck with one of us, you fuck with ALL of us. I was tempted to ban you again, but I'm going to leave that pleasure for Jim.

You're a fucking smartass, cock sucking, mother fucker, and you're fucking with the WRONG CREW here jack.

Yeah... that's right.... the fucking gloves are off.

Awww.....shut your hole you big pussy.:)

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Awww.....shut your hole you big pussy.:)

I can appreciate the attempt at levity Roomy, but this is serious. We have a definite pattern here of mfm telling admin/mods to go fuck themselves when the olive branch is extended. His cocky, brazen, condescending attitude is old.

Not good.

jillian
02-01-2007, 11:12 AM
I can appreciate the attempt at levity Roomy, but this is serious. We have deffinite pattern here of mfm telling admin/mods to go fuck themselves when the olive branch is extended. His cocky, brazen, condescending attitude is old. If it were up to me, he'd gone, now, permanently.

Not good.

MFM and I had a very positive chat. I think we'll all be cool from now on. ;)

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
MFM and I had a very positive chat. I think we'll all be cool from now on. ;)

I have no faith in that what so ever.

jillian
02-01-2007, 11:16 AM
I have no faith in that what so ever.

Well, maybe you'll be surprised then. You never know.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 11:26 AM
thank you jillian for your vote of confidence.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 11:33 AM
thank you jillian for your vote of confidence.

Does this mean You won't have any more fights with me where we tell each other to fuck off in various ways:( You big pussy.

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Well, maybe you'll be surprised then. You never know.

I've already been surprized by this prick, when I PM'd him trying to smooth things over, and he told me to fuck off and pound sand.

This nicey, nicey shit he's pulling now is all an act, and it won't last long. He can't help himself.

Roomy
02-01-2007, 11:36 AM
I've already been surprized by this prick, when I PM'd him trying smooth things over, and he told me to fuck off and pound sand.

This nicey, nicey shit he's pulling now is all an act, and it won't last long. He can't help himself.

Hahahahahahahhahahah..............you must admit he is funny......"fuck off and pound sand" Hahahahahahahahah..........I am going to steal that line.

jillian
02-01-2007, 11:37 AM
I've already been surprized by this prick, when I PM'd him trying smooth things over, and he told me to fuck off and pound sand.

We all get angry sometimes. Let's see what happens. I like to try to give everyone another chance at redemption. ;)

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 11:55 AM
We all get angry sometimes. Let's see what happens. I like to try to give everyone another chance at redemption. ;)

mfm has already had more chances than a cat has lives. He's walking on thin ice.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 01:02 PM
I've already been surprized by this prick, when I PM'd him trying to smooth things over, and he told me to fuck off and pound sand.

gosh, I am sorry...I went back and reviewed that PM you spoke of, and I really must admit that "smoothing anything over" was not really the theme that I took away from it. If I somehow missed that connotation, please forgive me.

OCA
02-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I wasn't involved as you noted, just received a PM from MFM. I did my best to resolve the situation and get OCA to back off. If this is the treatment I'll get for helping members, it won't be long before that ceases.

I can vouch for the fact that Jimmy did break my balls a little bit. I told him I ain't backing off but I will word things a little differently. My POV on Maine still remains the same as my POV on Psychoblues. Two peas in a pod, probably both drink copious amounts of Busch beer.

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 05:48 PM
gosh, I am sorry...I went back and reviewed that PM you spoke of, and I really must admit that "smoothing anything over" was not really the theme that I took away from it. If I somehow missed that connotation, please forgive me.

Don't play your shit with me boy.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Don't play your shit with me boy.

I don't know what you are talking about. You indicated that you had tried to smooth things over...I reread the PM and didn't see it, but admitted that I might have missed your connotation, and if so, gosh I sure am sorry about that.

And "boy" is sort of a derrogatory term, Mr Rider, sir.... I would really appreciate it if you could avoid using that in the future.

Thanks so much.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I can vouch for the fact that Jimmy did break my balls a little bit. I told him I ain't backing off but I will word things a little differently. My POV on Maine still remains the same as my POV on Psychoblues. Two peas in a pod, probably both drink copious amounts of Busch beer.

wording things differently sure makes all the difference, doesn't it?

I drink Famous Grouse, by the way...pretty much exclusively

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't know what you are talking about. You indicated that you had tried to smooth things over...I reread the PM and didn't see it, but admitted that I might have missed your connotation, and if so, gosh I sure am sorry about that.

And "boy" is sort of a derrogatory term, Mr Rider, sir.... I would really appreciate it if you could avoid using that in the future.

Thanks so much.

Keep it up. You're little patronizing act won't get you any further than your smartass will.

Gunny
02-01-2007, 07:29 PM

It gripes my ass to say this, and let's be clear up front I am addressing only MFM's claim to Naval service. Who he knows and all that crap, I have no comment on.

He says all the right and/or wrong things for me to easily believe he not only served in Navy, but DEFINITELY has the condescending, holier-than-thou attitude of a Naval Academy Grad.

Look at it this way ... Jimmy Carter was a Naval Academy grad. See what a "great" CinC he made?

OCA
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
wording things differently sure makes all the difference, doesn't it?

I drink Famous Grouse, by the way...pretty much exclusively

Doesn't change the intent behind them.

jillian
02-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Doesn't change the intent behind them.

Dunno... I think the way something is said has a huge effect. For example, if my husband were to say to me, "yo bitch, get your ass over here". I'd tell him where he could stick it. (Now, that's purely for an example, because he'd never do that). On the other hand, if he said "hey, sweetie, could you come over here?" ... huge difference, hugely different result. Same request, no? :)

OCA
02-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Dunno... I think the way something is said has a huge effect. For example, if my husband were to say to me, "yo bitch, get your ass over here". I'd tell him where he could stick it. (Now, that's purely for an example, because he'd never do that). On the other hand, if he said "hey, sweetie, could you come over here?" ... huge difference, hugely different result. Same request, no? :)

In this instance results take a back seat.

jillian
02-01-2007, 09:06 PM
In this instance results take a back seat.

I don't agree. I think results come first. Otherwise it's just an exercise in futility. I believe in maximizing return for effort.

jimnyc
02-01-2007, 09:09 PM

Hiya, sweetie, would you like to come over and visit me? :)

retiredman
02-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Keep it up. You're little patronizing act won't get you any further than your smartass will.

or what will happen Mr. Pale Rider???? are you gonna BAN me again for being nice?????

Pale Rider
02-01-2007, 09:55 PM
or what will happen Mr. Pale Rider???? are you gonna BAN me again for being nice?????

You already know what will get you banned and what won't.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
so quit with the blustering threats...I will continue to patronize you to my heart's content and be as nice as your favorite kindergarten teacher...and you'll just have to freakin' swallow it, pal.

or ban me for being nice, Mr. Palerider......

your call

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:11 PM

I had a fortune cookie once that said this. Oddly, on the flip side it said beware something about Maine.

You know the comment is not true, yet you flippantly post it. Yes, you are the "man" from Maine.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
I had a fortune cookie once that said this. Oddly, on the flip side it said beware something about Maine.

You know the comment is not true, yet you flippantly post it. Yes, you are the "man" from Maine.

what comment do I know to be false and post flippantly?

and you are right....you should probably stay away from Maine.

as an aside...when I first moved here, I had heard all these stories about Mainers being cold and aloof.... and my experiences were totally different...and I told a mainer friend of mine that I wanted to write a book and tell everyone how hospitable and friendly mainers were, and he said "don't you dare.... we can stomach a few of you out-of-staters, but we certainly don't want a whole flock of you"

Now that I have been here for a while, I think that maybe you should heed the warning from your fortune cookie.

CockySOB
02-01-2007, 10:16 PM
so quit with the blustering threats...I will continue to patronize you to my heart's content and be as nice as your favorite kindergarten teacher...and you'll just have to freakin' swallow it, pal.

your call

Harassment is harassment, no matter if you're being a dick or sugary sweet. The fact you keep the back-and-forth going doesn't help your case at all, does it?

retiredman
02-01-2007, 10:20 PM
gosh, Mr. Cocky.... I really am not trying to "help my case" one little bit. I am just callin' 'em like I sees 'em.... with a great deal of deference and respect, of course.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
and "back and forth" is really a game played by TWO, is it not?

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:27 PM
=manfrommaine;9223]what comment do I know to be false and post flippantly?

You know this is not true, you are being being glib in making such accusation, e.g., that it must be that liberals are getting more rep points is necessarily because of the "quality" of their posts, versus, the allegedly more quantitative posts from conservatives.

and you are right....you should probably stay away from Maine.

Geesh, you are shallow.

as an aside...when I first moved here, I had heard all these stories about Mainers being cold and aloof.... and my experiences were totally different...and I told a mainer friend of mine that I wanted to write a book and tell everyone how hospitable and friendly mainers were, and he said "don't you dare.... we can stomach a few of you out-of-staters, but we certainly don't want a whole flock of you"

Now that I have been here for a while, I think that maybe you should heed the warning from your fortune cookie.

You are simple, really, you are. I have lived in places in the NW where they put up billboards warning outsiders (mostly californians) to go home. Simple, you are, problem you have, clear, you need to see.

retiredman
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
well gosh, thanks Mr. Yurt, for that rather lengthy post which was almost diaphonous in its intellectual heft.

jillian
02-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Hiya, sweetie, would you like to come over and visit me? :)

I'd have to ask my husband first. :laugh:

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:33 PM
well gosh, thanks Mr. Yurt, for that rather lengthy post which was almost diaphonous in its intellectual heft.

Translation:

Damn, Yurt is to much, can't reply, so must insult. Yeah, yeah, thats it.

:thumb:

retiredman
02-01-2007, 10:37 PM
Translation:

Damn, Yurt is to much, can't reply, so must insult. Yeah, yeah, thats it.

:thumb:

you nailed it

Yurt
02-01-2007, 10:47 PM
you nailed it

Uh, was there any question?

Pale Rider
02-02-2007, 12:50 AM

your call

You've got one foot out the door now, and you'll quit your shit when I tell you to.

At this point, the next time you're banned, you WON'T be coming back.

One more smartass crack to me and you're gone. Not a threat, that's a promise.

Swallow that jerk off. You're out of chances.

retiredman
02-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Hey, Mr. Palerider, I will be the very epitome of sweetness. I promise.

dirt mcgirt
02-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Simple, you are, problem you have, clear, you need to see.
Hey Yurt are you related to Yoda?

:D

Yurt
02-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Yurt are you related to Yoda?

:D

reveal sources I can't. secrecy sworn to I am.

:)