PDA

View Full Version : Jake Tapper Slams Reporters' 'Ridiculously Sycophantic' Questions to Hillary

jimnyc
06-08-2016, 06:42 AM
For at least 20 years I have pointed out that the MSM is afraid to ask Hillary questions. And unless they do this campaign, her presidency is looking better and better. Hopefully Trump will ask these questions, and they will be followed by the media and others.

-----

CNN anchor Jake Tapper ripped reporters' "ridiculously sycophantic" questions to Hillary Clinton at a Monday news conference, saying the media hasn't applied the same standard with Donald Trump.

During a panel discussion led by Tapper Tuesday, Trump supporter Kayleigh McEnany charged the media delivered nothing but softballs at Clinton's briefing on the eve of primaries that could seal her Democratic presidential nomination.
The Washington Free Beacon reports a third of the questions focused on how she felt about making history as the first woman to win a major party's nomination.

"Secretary Clinton, is it setting in that you might be making some serious history here tomorrow?" one reporter asked, while another inquired: "People just come up to you and they get tears in their eyes. Do you feel the weight of what this means for people?" according to the Free Beacon.

Tapper came to McEnany's defense, saying the media's case that coverage of Trump is fair would be stronger if questions addressed to Clinton were as tough as the ones asked of Trump.

"Would the argument of reporters not be stronger if these ridiculously sycophantic questions that were asked of Hillary Clinton yesterday …would not that argument be stronger?" Tapper asked.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/jake-tapper-reporters-sycophantic-questions/2016/06/07/id/732806/

Abbey Marie
06-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Sounds a lot like Obama's first campaign. Just substitute "black" for woman. I've said all along we are going to get President Hillary. You can't fight a media overwhelmingly in the tank for a candidate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Sounds a lot like Obama's first campaign. Just substitute "black" for woman. I've said all along we are going to get President Hollary. You can't fight a media overwhelmingly in the tank for a candidate.

If Hildabeast gets 8 years , then there will be a WW3...
Only thing that has held it off since 1945 has been our great national strength and awesome military might of our armed forces..

She is not only massively corrupt but also completely unqualified--such is always the way of leftists/libs/dems...
Sad to have to say but if 8 years of the Hildabeast--this nation falls IMHO..--Tyr

hjmick
06-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Tapper is one of the few true journalist out there... I can't name any others...

Black Diamond
06-08-2016, 04:00 PM
If Hildabeast gets 8 years , then there will be a WW3...
Only thing that has held it off since 1945 has been our great national strength and awesome military might of our armed forces..

She is not only massively corrupt but also completely unqualified--such is always the way of leftists/libs/dems...
Sad to have to say but if 8 years of the Hildabeast--this nation falls IMHO..--Tyr
She would again say the nation fell because of a vast right wing conspiracy

Black Diamond
06-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Sounds a lot like Obama's first campaign. Just substitute "black" for woman. I've said all along we are going to get President Hillary. You can't fight a media overwhelmingly in the tank for a candidate.

I still think Trump is going to win.

Gunny
06-08-2016, 04:51 PM
I think it's a 3-peat for the Dems. It's played out exactly the same as the last two elections by the numbers. If Hillary was on the right, the MSM would be all over everything she said or did and the lefties would be crying for her head over Benghazi and the e-mails. She's getting a pass while they nitpick every word Trump utters.

Black Diamond
06-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I think it's a 3-peat for the Dems. It's played out exactly the same as the last two elections by the numbers. If Hillary was on the right, the MSM would be all over everything she said or did and the lefties would be crying for her head over Benghazi and the e-mails. She's getting a pass while they nitpick every word Trump utters.
You owe Pat Riley for using that term :).

Gunny
06-08-2016, 05:55 PM
You owe Pat Riley for using that term :).

Screw THAT. I'm a Spurs fan. He can take it off what he owes me for his years with the Lakers. :laugh: