PDA

View Full Version : Haha Dennis

Abbey Marie
06-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Another gem from the inimitable Dennis Miller:

"As I watched Hillary speak last night, I thought "My god! She's absolutely electric!" When you mix in the underlay of her total honesty and the fact that she's so utterly principled (and a fresh face to boot!) no wonder so many Republicans feel it is their duty to stop Trump and pave the way for her!"

Gunny
06-08-2016, 05:59 PM

"As I watched Hillary speak last night, I thought "My god! She's absolutely electric!" When you mix in the underlay of her total honesty and the fact that she's so utterly principled (and a fresh face to boot!) no wonder so many Republicans feel it is their duty to stop Trump and pave the way for her!"

I TOTALLY get his wit though. He'd have been good as a Marine. That dude is funny as Hell to me.

Problem is, Hillary might be a joke but she's about as funny as a stick in the mud. She tries to be witty and just falls flat every time.

Elessar
06-08-2016, 06:28 PM

That is not dripping with sarcasm...it is oozing with it.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2016, 03:30 PM
Today's funny from Dennis Miller:

"Comey saying "no charges" at the end of that evisceration was akin to putting "and they lived happily ever after" at the end of "The Exorcist.""