PDA

View Full Version : Our "Brave" Enemy

Gunny
06-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Two Palestinian gunmen open fire on noncombatants in a Tel Aviv market. What a punch of p*ssies. Fight like men. Damned cowards.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Two Palestinian gunmen open fire on noncombatants in a Tel Aviv market. What a punch of p*ssies. Fight like men. Damned cowards.

None of the carpet praying bastards are real men.
They are nothing more than savage vermin, fit only to be exterminated.
Hiding behind women and children, shooting innocence , unarmed people and hiding like the sniveling little roaches that they are.
Allah never made a damn one of the 'lousy cowards that I wouldnt face off with, weapons or no weapons.-Tyr

Gunny
06-09-2016, 05:13 PM
None of the carpet praying bastards are real men.
They are nothing more than savage vermin, fit only to be exterminated.
Hiding behind women and children, shooting innocence , unarmed people and hiding like the sniveling little roaches that they are.
Allah never made a damn one of the 'lousy cowards that I wouldnt face off with, weapons or no weapons.-Tyr

They never fight the military. Always noncombatants. That aggravates the living sh*t out of me. I don't fight people that can't fight back. And that is different than collateral damage. I understand it but noncombatants are not targeted and if I caught anyone doing that sh*t, I'd beat their asses to a pulp and then hand them over to the MPs.

It's cowardly.