PDA

View Full Version : Obama: ‘We’ are to blame, not Islamic terrorism, for massacre

jimnyc
06-13-2016, 09:25 AM
What a COMPLETE SCUMBAG he is for blaming anyone but this piece of shit who pulled the trigger.

------

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murder in Orlando early Sunday. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

So I guess the president thinks Mateen didn’t mean it?

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

That’s just disgusting. There’s no other word for it.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

Abbey Marie
06-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Why do we expect any better from a man whose father was Muslim, and who himself registered as Muslim for school in Indonesia?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Why do we expect any better from a man whose father was Muslim, and who himself registered as Muslim for school in Indonesia?

source: Politifact

OBAMA IS A -- "MUSLIM-IN-HIDING" --THUS PRACTICING HIS JIHAD AGAINST THIS WESTERN NATION--HE ADMITTED THAT TO THAT EGYPTIAN PRIME MINISTER UNDER MUBARAK.

And the damage he has done so far is massive..........with more still to come.... -- Tyr

stephanie
06-13-2016, 10:01 AM
Obama makes me sick. A man who was converted to Islam and shouted out his support for the Muslim group ISIS and Obama comes out and says, WE THE PEOPLE need to have more gun laws so that we are the criminals and not this freaking Muslim hater of homosexuals.

this is a common thing with them , they hate homosexuals, think women should be stoned to death, they should be able to marry a 8 year old child. Yet here is Obama and Hillary and their sheep/supporters telling us how Islam and their cult followers are the Religion of PEACE.

VOTE out these Muslim sympathizers from the Democrat party and NEVER put them in charge of our Government ever again.

Trigg
06-13-2016, 12:14 PM
I'd love you know how anyone can deny this was done for religious reasons when the shooter HIM SELF declared that he was doing it for ISIS.

Obama is an idiot

Elessar
06-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Maybe someone should play back the 911 call to him over and over.

Even then, I doubt it would sink in though. He's the worst 'leader' this
nation has ever seen.

He spouted his opinions over jurisdictional issues that are not federal at all...

The college professor and the cop...
The Tayvon shooting...
The Missouri shooting...

He's stepped on his crank constantly, yet Libs still admire him.

Gunny
06-13-2016, 03:35 PM
What a COMPLETE SCUMBAG he is for blaming anyone but this piece of shit who pulled the trigger.

------

Omar Mateen called the cops to pledge his fealty to ISIS as he was carrying out his mass murder in Orlando early Sunday. Twelve hours later, the president of the United States declared that “we have no definitive assessment on the motivation” of Omar Mateen but that “we know he was a person filled with hate.”

Here again, and horribly, we have an unmistakable indication that Obama finds it astonishingly easy to divorce himself from a reality he doesn’t like — the reality of the Islamist terror war against the United States and how it is moving to our shores in the form of lone-wolf attacks.

He called it “terror,” which it is. But using the word “terror” without a limiting and defining adjective is like a doctor calling a disease “cancer” without making note of the affected area of the body — because if he doesn’t know where the cancer is and what form it takes, he cannot attack it effectively and seek to extirpate it.

So determined is the president to avoid the subject of Islamist, ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed terrorism that he concluded his remarks with an astonishing insistence that “we need the strength and courage to change” our attitudes toward the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/obama-says-we-are-to-blame-not-islamic-terrorism-for-orlando-massacre/

What I've never been able to figure out is what the hell is Obama's purpose to denying there's an elephant in the room? And people voted for this guy? Oh yeah, he's the other elephant in the room because we need a President that won't recognize reality. :rolleyes:

I tried really hard to just keep my sanity not thinking about this, but voting for a Democrat is just stupid.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Obama makes me sick. A man who was converted to Islam and shouted out his support for the Muslim group ISIS and Obama comes out and says, WE THE PEOPLE need to have more gun laws so that we are the criminals and not this freaking Muslim hater of homosexuals.

this is a common thing with them , they hate homosexuals, think women should be stoned to death, they should be able to marry a 8 year old child. Yet here is Obama and Hillary and their sheep/supporters telling us how Islam and their cult followers are the Religion of PEACE.

VOTE out these Muslim sympathizers from the Democrat party and NEVER put them in charge of our Government ever again.

Our muslim-in-hiding prez will always come out against infidels and cover every way he can for his muslim brothers..
His is the highest form of Jihad-- that of being in hiding and destroying Allah's enemies from within.. Fact..-Tyr

Gunny
06-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Our muslim-in-hiding prez will always come out against infidels and cover every way he can for his muslim brothers..
His is the highest form of Jihad-- that of being in hiding and destroying Allah's enemies from within.. Fact..-Tyr

I'm starting to think he's the Anti-Christ.

Black Diamond
06-13-2016, 06:56 PM

If he's the Antichrist I will be disappointed.

aboutime
06-13-2016, 07:09 PM
OBAMA GAG EFFECT IN FULL MOTION. LIARS EVEN GAG THEMSELVES.He protects the enemies who have sworn to murder ALL AMERICANS. Will they begin with HIM?

Abbey Marie
06-13-2016, 07:21 PM

I gave that some thought a few years ago, but concluded he's just not glib enough.

Elessar
06-13-2016, 07:24 PM
What I've never been able to figure out is what the hell is Obama's purpose to denying there's an elephant in the room? And people voted for this guy? Oh yeah, he's the other elephant in the room because we need a President that won't recognize reality. :rolleyes:

I tried really hard to just keep my sanity not thinking about this, but voting for a Democrat is just stupid.

Maybe those two elephants in the room are copulating? :laugh:

stephanie
06-13-2016, 11:07 PM

You wouldn't be the only one thinking that. I've heard many people asking that.

stephanie
06-13-2016, 11:14 PM
Get this from someone who is suppose to for civil liberties. because we DISAGREE with policies on say, men dressed as women using our daughters bathrooms. this attack is OUR FAULT. What a nasty piece of shit

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack
Washington Examiner ^ | June 12, 2016 | Joel Gerhke

Posted on ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016‎ ‎4‎:‎19‎:‎07‎ ‎PM

Christian conservatives are responsible for the mass shooting at a gay bar in Orlando because they "created this anti-queer climate," according to American Civil Liberties Union attorneys.

"You know what is gross — your thoughts and prayers and Islamophobia after you created this anti-queer climate," ACLU staff attorney Chase Strangio tweeted on Sunday morning.

About 50 people were killed last night by Omar Mateen, a U.S. citizen born to Afghan parents suspected to have "leanings toward extreme Islamic ideologies." The FBI is investigating the attack as a "domestic terror incident."

But Strangio — who "spend[s his] life fighting Christian homophobia while being loved & supported by [his] Muslim family" — and his colleagues connected the shooting back to Christians and Republican politicians who oppose gay marriage. "The Christian Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months and people blaming Islam for this," Strangio tweeted. "No."

(Excerpt) Read more at http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/aclu-lawyers-blame-christian-right-gop-for-orlando-attack/article/2593679

here's his contact information
Chase Strangio | American Civil Liberties Union

https://www.aclu.org/bio/chase-strangio

Elessar
06-13-2016, 11:46 PM
Get this from someone who is suppose to for civil liberties. because we DISAGREE with policies on say, men dressed as women using our daughters bathrooms. this attack is OUR FAULT. What a nasty piece of shit

ACLU lawyers blame 'Christian right,' GOP for Orlando terrorist attack
Washington Examiner ^ | June 12, 2016 | Joel Gerhke

Posted on ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016‎ ‎4‎:‎19‎:‎07‎ ‎PM

Christian conservatives are responsible for the mass shooting at a gay bar in Orlando because they "created this anti-queer climate," according to American Civil Liberties Union attorneys.

That has to be the stupidest and most narrow-minded thing I have read in ages.

Screw ACLU over this and the farkin' 'bathroom' crap!

Gunny
06-13-2016, 11:51 PM
That has to be the stupidest and most narrow-minded thing I have read in ages.

Screw ACLU over this and the farkin' 'bathroom' crap!

Got to spread it around the rep, but I couldn't have said that better.

Drummond
06-14-2016, 06:26 AM
Isn't there another issue in play, though ?

An Obama able to argue that a mere 'loner' was responsible, someone not affiliated to ISIS, and .. what do you have ?

What you have are conditions lending themselves to an excuse to push the 'gun control' argument once more.

Obama's already started his sermonising on that once again .. hadn't he ? If what we had here was simply a terrorist incident, he would find it difficult to escape the reality that, as a terrorist, he would be armed, 'no matter what'. Ah, but say that he was a loner who had too easy a time of it getting himself all 'tooled up' with deadly weaponry, and again, you've a scenario that freedom-crushing Lefties can exploit, to disempower the ordinary American.

I think Obama is holding back until such time as an ISIS link can be disproven. If or when it 'can' (despite any brainwashing effect their websites may have achieved, of course) .. then, Obama will once more go full-pelt into a 'gun availability is dangerous, we must work towards disarming our citizens' imperative.

darin
06-14-2016, 07:52 AM
its coming out (no pun intended) the shooter enjoyed gay stuff - "was" gay himself.

Mark my words - the longer this "investigation" goes on, the farther from Islamic Terrorism this will become - at least in terms of "official reports" of this event. ANYTHING to prevent the truth. If the guy somehow is cleared of being a muslim, then we have a "GUN PROBLEM" - which fits the narrative of those in power and those seeking power.

Kathianne
06-14-2016, 08:12 AM
its coming out (no pun intended) the shooter enjoyed gay stuff - "was" gay himself.

Mark my words - the longer this "investigation" goes on, the farther from Islamic Terrorism this will become - at least in terms of "official reports" of this event. ANYTHING to prevent the truth. If the guy somehow is cleared of being a muslim, then we have a "GUN PROBLEM" - which fits the narrative of those in power and those seeking power.

I've been watching the gay part too. Actually Islam will still be part of the problem, along with an indoctrinating, radical father. Poor parenting and teaching warped beliefs are going to be be at the base of his 'motive' will be my guess. He cheered when 9/11 happened, at 15. I don't think his 'radicalization' was of late, it was part of how he was raised and learned at home.

darin
06-14-2016, 08:21 AM
I've been watching the gay part too. Actually Islam will still be part of the problem, along with an indoctrinating, radical father. Poor parenting and teaching warped beliefs are going to be be at the base of his 'motive' will be my guess. He cheered when 9/11 happened, at 15. I don't think his 'radicalization' was of late, it was part of how he was raised and learned at home.

I think it's 90% of the problem. But the angle the .gov will pump up is the 'domestic violence' aspect and the 'gun problem'.

here's my take:

Dude was gay. Dude was muslim. Much the same way a raped woman is punished under islam (for inviting the rape due to her dress/behaviour, etc), this nutjob went after the club because the men there 'turned him' or 'kept him' gay. He was punishing the queer folk for feeding into his homosexuality. It's THEIR fault. etc. Probably wasn't an Islam vs Americans thing. Was way too personal. A mere terrorist won't take hostages like that - he was conflicted.

Kathianne
06-14-2016, 08:57 AM
I think it's 90% of the problem. But the angle the .gov will pump up is the 'domestic violence' aspect and the 'gun problem'.

here's my take:

Dude was gay. Dude was muslim. Much the same way a raped woman is punished under islam (for inviting the rape due to her dress/behaviour, etc), this nutjob went after the club because the men there 'turned him' or 'kept him' gay. He was punishing the queer folk for feeding into his homosexuality. It's THEIR fault. etc. Probably wasn't an Islam vs Americans thing. Was way too personal. A mere terrorist won't take hostages like that - he was conflicted.

Agree, but more complicated due to religion and his proving he wasn't gay or not religious, bad son.

gabosaurus
06-14-2016, 10:21 AM

Some of you are so desperate to tie Islam to everything that you don't want to follow when the message leads elsewhere.
It is just like I said in my previous response. Radical Islam was just a convenient excuse to hide the fact that the shooter was fighting his own personal demons. He was gay, but in denial about it.
If you have a regular presence on gay dating sites and a frequent visitor to the Pulse club, there is something going on that has nothing to do with religious extremism.

CSM
06-14-2016, 10:26 AM
Some of you are so desperate to tie Islam to everything that you don't want to follow when the message leads elsewhere.
It is just like I said in my previous response. Radical Islam was just a convenient excuse to hide the fact that the shooter was fighting his own personal demons. He was gay, but in denial about it.
If you have a regular presence on gay dating sites and a frequent visitor to the Pulse club, there is something going on that has nothing to do with religious extremism.

Nice. I feel much better knowing that gays are directly connected to mass murder....

jimnyc
06-14-2016, 10:44 AM

And yet he called 911 and aligned himself instantly with ISIS, Al Baghdadi & the Boston bombers. Since he was in 10th grade he has been telling people he had Al Qaeda connections. Sure, he may have been gay, but he was ALSO a radicalized Islamist in addition.

Elessar
06-14-2016, 11:17 AM
And yet he called 911 and aligned himself instantly with ISIS, Al Baghdadi & the Boston bombers. Since he was in 10th grade he has been telling people he had Al Qaeda connections. Sure, he may have been gay, but he was ALSO a radicalized Islamist in addition.

That fact is being ignored far too much...especially by Obama and Gabby.

Remember, Gabby can analyze someone without even having a direct sit-down session with them!:laugh:

DLT
06-14-2016, 11:28 AM

------

I am soooo sick of that scrawny, leftist, America-hating asswipe. God help me (and forgive) for what I'm thinking re: him AND pretty much all of the damned DemocRATS these days. I'm probably going to hell for just my 'thoughts'....lol.

gabosaurus
06-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Of course the right-wing blogs and websites are going to be all over this.

Abbey Marie
06-14-2016, 12:58 PM

If he was doing this primarily out of hatred for gays, why did he scope out DisneyWorld first? Total BS.

Elessar
06-14-2016, 01:00 PM
If he was doing this primarily out of hatred for gays, why did he scope out DisneyWorld first? Total BS.

Another ignored fact...Thanks for adding this.

aboutime
06-14-2016, 07:20 PM

Abbey.Maybe a lot of people aren't aware that DisneyWorld offers the Annual GAY PRIDE WEEK, AND PARADES??

This happens, but nobody wants, or seems to need to talk about it. Disney is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HYPOCRITE.

Kathianne
06-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Abbey.Maybe a lot of people aren't aware that DisneyWorld offers the Annual GAY PRIDE WEEK, AND PARADES??

This happens, but nobody wants, or seems to need to talk about it. Disney is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HYPOCRITE.

I've known that Disney has all the "gay" events, what's hypocritical about that? They don't hide it.

Perhaps more to the point, it's being reported that Disney security reported a possible 'casing' by the killer and wife in April to the FBI. Seems if true, there's going to be a lot of investigating of what the FBI was thinking...

Gunny
06-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Isn't there another issue in play, though ?

An Obama able to argue that a mere 'loner' was responsible, someone not affiliated to ISIS, and .. what do you have ?

What you have are conditions lending themselves to an excuse to push the 'gun control' argument once more.

Obama's already started his sermonising on that once again .. hadn't he ? If what we had here was simply a terrorist incident, he would find it difficult to escape the reality that, as a terrorist, he would be armed, 'no matter what'. Ah, but say that he was a loner who had too easy a time of it getting himself all 'tooled up' with deadly weaponry, and again, you've a scenario that freedom-crushing Lefties can exploit, to disempower the ordinary American.

I think Obama is holding back until such time as an ISIS link can be disproven. If or when it 'can' (despite any brainwashing effect their websites may have achieved, of course) .. then, Obama will once more go full-pelt into a 'gun availability is dangerous, we must work towards disarming our citizens' imperative.

I don't disagree about what President Jackoff's goal is. As I said in 07, he is unqualified for the job. Has been and still is. He meddles in crap that is none of the Federal government's business while he cant attend to the Federal government's business. He can make statements about local shootings but can't grow a spine and handle the rest of the world. He refuses to enforce federal laws, to include our border. He just gets on the tV and runs his suck saying nothing.

aboutime
06-14-2016, 08:49 PM
I've known that Disney has all the "gay" events, what's hypocritical about that? They don't hide it.

Perhaps more to the point, it's being reported that Disney security reported a possible 'casing' by the killer and wife in April to the FBI. Seems if true, there's going to be a lot of investigating of what the FBI was thinking...

No, Kathianne. I may have said it wrong but...DisneyWorld has actually become hypocrites about the LGBT people by actually getting rid of straight people, and replacing them with Gays. Consequently. When the Disney organization declares tolerance, and fairness...That isn't actually TRUE.

Gunny
06-14-2016, 09:03 PM

Bullshit. Without the religion there is no shame of being gay.

Or maybe without the left constantly pointing them out and making them different and special at every turn, they wouldn't have a problem. They were better off in the closet. Y'all contrive issues. This idiot's religious beliefs led him to his actions. And I don't care what you believe in that leads you to commit murder. Your little cause ain't worth the lives of others. And if your religion is the cause? Rethink your religion.

But do we get that? No. We get asshats murdering noncombatants. How would you feel if that was your daughter, Gabby? Be okay with her being murdered? Going to excuse the murderer with your lame arguments? Or would you be a typical leftwing hypocrite and call for his head? You hurt MY baby girl you better kill yourself or I'll help you out.

But you'll excuse anything to be a lefty. Let's ignore that Islam has been trying over and over to take over the world since the 6th century. How many centuries does it take for you lefties?

Gunny
06-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Of course the right-wing blogs and websites are going to be all over this.

And people like you will be all over it denying the elephant in the room. As usual.

Abbey Marie
06-14-2016, 09:31 PM

There is no evidence from the wife that he targeted Disney because they have the occasional gay day.

stephanie
06-15-2016, 01:30 PM

Oh Gabs give us a break. First off do you have a degree in psychology ? second, the dude gave praises to ISIS which happens to be Terrorist Group. Even thought that Muslim sympathizer Obama won't say it.

Muslims living in this country: need to come out in THE 1000'S to condemn this kind of stuff by a Muslim Extremist and show us they are SERIOUS about it. that they don't makes people suspicious . and I can't say I blame them.

aboutime
06-15-2016, 07:25 PM
Anyone here happen to notice how much gabby sounds like Obama? Defending someone who murdered 50 people, and skipping any reference to being a real LEADER of a nation that is occupied by PHONY Americans....somewhat like gabby..IMO. And I don't care who disagree's.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 08:09 PM
Anyone here happen to notice how much gabby sounds like Obama? Defending someone who murdered 50 people, and skipping any reference to being a real LEADER of a nation that is occupied by PHONY Americans....somewhat like gabby..IMO. And I don't care who disagree's.

I'm starting to get on the nightrain express here and wonder just who Gabby is. She doesn't really bother me, but I don't like frauds.

aboutime
06-15-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm starting to get on the nightrain express here and wonder just who Gabby is. She doesn't really bother me, but I don't like frauds.

Gunny. Doesn't really matter to me who she is, or might be. Anyone who constantly sounds like Obama, defending our enemies, and who obides by the rules of Political Correctness to avoid offending our enemies, or other dummies like her...gives me the opportunity to expose, and identify those who always claim to be good Americans....while they happily watch the nation dissolve into anarchy, and permanent STUPIDITY.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 09:08 PM
Gunny. Doesn't really matter to me who she is, or might be. Anyone who constantly sounds like Obama, defending our enemies, and who obides by the rules of Political Correctness to avoid offending our enemies, or other dummies like her...gives me the opportunity to expose, and identify those who always claim to be good Americans....while they happily watch the nation dissolve into anarchy, and permanent STUPIDITY.

I just wonder about things. Like, you haven't been able to buy an assault rifle in CA since Clinton was President. I was stationed there. Unless someone's changed the law which I figure we'd have heard about, I got to wonder about someone too young to even remember when you COULD buy one there.

What it does is bring up a question of credibility. Being a leftwingnut might make someone dumb, but not necessarily a liar. Being a liar makes one a liar.

Black Diamond
06-15-2016, 11:03 PM

Her name is Sybil

Gunny
06-15-2016, 11:38 PM
Her name is Sybil

I honestly don't know. Looking for an answer. I'm honest to people. Like me or not. I don't get ll these internet games of pretending to be someone you're not. What's the point? It's like rape, IMO. It's about weak little people being in control. You step in my yard you'll be in control about 1 step. I got nothing to prove.

And an apparent weakness on my part where the internet is concerned is I have no reason to prove anything. I think I got over that crap in grade school. Yet people my age come on, posting 20 years old pics and acting like juveniles. I don't get it. I doubt I ever will.