PDA

View Full Version : Extreme views on Trump

gabosaurus
06-13-2016, 01:44 PM
Who needs Breitbart when you have The Rude Pundit? He expresses how the real America feels. :salute:

When the large room in the clubhouse at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, was filled with friends and relatives and members last night just before Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump entered to speak, I thought, "If the Ebola virus showed up and went through this place, making everyone shit themselves dry while they bleed out of their nipples and eyes until dead, the world would be a better place by several degrees."

For instance, one thing you don't get a sense of from the TV screens is just how disturbingly robotic his family is. They entered with him, Melania, the grown-up kids, their grown-up wives, and lined up behind him. And they just stood there for the entire time. It was goddamned creepy, like they were just waiting for an Eyes Wide Shut orgy to start later on and the Klonopin had taken the edge off.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-went-to-trump-golf-club-to-watch.html

CSM
06-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Who needs Breitbart when you have The Rude Pundit? He expresses how the real America feels. :salute:

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-went-to-trump-golf-club-to-watch.html

Really? That is how the REAL America feels??? Really?

You are such a troll....

Elessar
06-13-2016, 02:30 PM

What 'real America'...the Land of Fruits, Nuts, Candy, Unicorns and Rainbows of the liberal mindset;
or the land of hardworking, get dirty, and stand firm land of people who are not fooled by the ideals
of a liberal Utopia.

Cold hard FACT shunts away the disillusioned dreams of people too weak to stand on their own two
feet without constant government support.

gabosaurus
06-13-2016, 04:14 PM
There is no real difference between the far right statements made by Breitbart and others and the far left statements made by The Rude Pundit.
You just think one side is more radical because your beliefs lie on the other side of the road.

Gunny
06-13-2016, 05:37 PM
There is no real difference between the far right statements made by Breitbart and others and the far left statements made by The Rude Pundit.
You just think one side is more radical because your beliefs lie on the other side of the road.

Everybody on the right is not "far" right. We just don't need mommy to hold our hands when we cross the street.

Elessar
06-13-2016, 07:21 PM

Mistake. Don't tell me what I think...it is akin to telling me "So what you are saying is_____(fill in the blank)",
trying to put words in my mouth.

I can look over both sides of the fence and do not require anyone to tell me which to focus on.

aboutime
06-13-2016, 07:31 PM

GABBY. If you believed what you said above. You wouldn't have said it. Think about that.