PDA

View Full Version : Obama Butt Hurt Over Romney and the Osama Obama Sign

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 03:28 PM
WASHINGTON (CNN) — GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney has a message for those who are criticizing him for recently posing next to a supporter’s controversial campaign sign: “lighten up.”

The former Massachusetts governor took heat over the weekend from one town-hall audience member for recently posing with a supporter who donned a sign saying “”No to Osama, Obama and Chelsea’s Moma.”

The sign is an obvious grouping of the two leading Democratic presidential candidates — Sens. Hillary Clinton, the mother of Chelsea Clinton, and Barack Obama — with Al Qaeda leader and 9/11 organizer Osama Bin Laden.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Obama need's to lighten up. He can dish it out but can't take it. If things like this bother him he has no business in Politics or running for President. This kind of thing happenes to every candidate on both sides and he is the only one who get's all butt hurt. Osama Obama need's to grow the hell up and grow a sack.

07-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Why isnt Obama upset with Ted Kennedy? he is the one who started it all.

glockmail
07-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Why isnt Obama upset with Ted Kennedy? he is the one who started it all. Ted was drunk and can not be held accountable for what lept out of his mouth or is in his subliminal thoughts. :coffee:

Hagbard Celine
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't know guys. How'd you feel if people called you "Osama" all the time and tried to group you in with the world's most deadly and anti-American terrorist leader?

Also, what is "butt hurt?" :wtf: Is that like ass-butt or crap-damn?

glockmail
07-23-2007, 03:52 PM
I don't know guys. How'd you feel if people called you "Osama" all the time and tried to group you in with the world's most deadly and anti-American terrorist leader? If I had Muslim heritage, called myself Obama Hussein, had ears like an elephant and ran for Prez I'd expect at least that.

glockmail
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM

Also, what is "butt hurt?" :wtf: Is that like ass-butt or crap-damn? It's more like shit-fire!

Hagbard Celine
07-23-2007, 03:55 PM
If I had Muslim heritage, called myself Obama Hussein, had ears like an elephant and ran for Prez I'd expect at least that.

Why not leave the simple-minded playground jeers to the shockjocks and attack Obama for something valid like his policies?

glockmail
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Why not leave the simple-minded playground jeers to the shockjocks and attack Obama for something valid like his policies?
You libs just don't appeciate fine humor. I'll attack his policies if he becomes a viable candidate. Right now he's just an infected tick on Hillary's oversize ass.

stephanie
07-23-2007, 04:15 PM
You libs just don't appeciate fine humor. I'll attack his policies if he becomes a viable candidate. Right now he's just an infected tick on Hillary's oversize ass.

:laugh2:

Yurt
07-23-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't know guys. How'd you feel if people called you "Osama" all the time and tried to group you in with the world's most deadly and anti-American terrorist leader?

And how exactly is this an insult to Obama?

Yurt
07-23-2007, 05:02 PM

Like running from Iraq, like now, like fuck the consequences, let's run, like now man, cuz, like I have always been against this war.

Run Obama Run.......

07-23-2007, 06:21 PM

We already do. his policies fail to measure up. Heck he doesnt even have any experience implimenting his policies. and with what he has chosen to emphasize he shouldnt.

Trigg
07-23-2007, 07:50 PM

This is not that different from the liberal rags that portray Bush with a monkey face.

After all he just posed with the person, it wasn't his shirt.

5stringJeff
07-23-2007, 08:42 PM

As soon as the Left quits using words like "Shrub," "bushitler," etc. to describe the current President, we'll reconsider the Osama/Obama thing.

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Ted was drunk and can not be held accountable for what lept out of his mouth or is in his subliminal thoughts. :coffee:

That's Ted's excuse for everything. I was drunk and I said something I shouldn't have, I was drunk that's why I murdered that girl, I was drunk that's why I had that human sandwich with that wiatress. When will he start taking responsibility for his own actions?

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM

It's all part of the political game, if he is that sensitive he has no business running. It happenes to every candidate on both sides of the fence.

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:47 PM

Ummmmmmmm, thank's I was just about to eat............... :poke:

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 08:49 PM
As soon as the Left quits using words like "Shrub," "bushitler," etc. to describe the current President, we'll reconsider the Osama/Obama thing.

It's also not as bad as saying the hope President Bush and Vice President Cheney would die.

07-23-2007, 09:43 PM

I concur. especially when the Osama/Obama thing has more relevance.

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 09:45 PM
I concur. especially when the Osama/Obama thing has more relevance.

:salute:

nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 10:52 PM
CNN) — Democratic presidential contender Sen. Barack Obama rallied a room full of supporters as he stopped by a debate watching part in Charleston, South Carolina, late Monday night.

“When your name is Barack Obama, you’re already the underdog. So we’re going to have to work extra hard,” the Illinois senator told the cheering crowd. They “might not pronounce my name right. They might call me ‘Alabama.’ They might call me ‘Yo, Momma.’ But here’s what I know. If everyone here is as energetic and enthusiastic about the prospects for a better America, then we’re not just going to win an election, we’re going to transform the country.”

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

He is so out of touch with reality it's scary.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Obama is such a damn baby............