PDA

View Full Version : London needs a god-dmn revolution

darin
06-14-2016, 05:43 AM
What kind of horse shit is this?

Sadiq Khan, London’s first Muslim mayor, announced Monday that “body shaming” advertisements will no longer be allowed in London’s public transport.

“As the father of two teenage girls, I am extremely concerned about this kind of advertising which can demean people, particularly women, and make them ashamed of their bodies. It is high time it came to an end,” Khan said.

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
The mayor added, “Nobody should feel pressurised, while they travel on the Tube or bus, into unrealistic expectations surrounding their bodies and I want to send a clear message to the advertising industry about this.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-bans-sexy-women-in-advertisements/#ixzz4BY7FlYoS

There is NO HOPE for mankind when mankind elects foolish, pandering 'leaders'. :(

Look - having a fit body is ONLY unrealistic to LAZY people. God help us.

Drummond
06-14-2016, 06:16 AM

There is NO HOPE for mankind when mankind elects foolish, pandering 'leaders'. :(

What we have here is a Muslim representative of our Leftie Party, flexing his 'PC' muscles, limbering up for an agenda that serves political correctness imperatives, and no doubt in such a way that Muslims will benefit from it. He could be (I think he is) trying to introduce a form of thinking that challenges Western thinking and standards. He'll no doubt hope to win a debate which has people thinking they must be 'freed' from appreciating the female form in a 'western' way.

Is it only a matter of time before we see ads in London where models are displaying non-figure-hugging Burkhas as politically-correct fashion items ??

darin
06-14-2016, 06:44 AM
First step to redemption - I PRAY daily for Brittan's escape from the EU.

Next step. Take back your nation from the hands of the weak; seeking to control the sheep and placate the wolf.

Gunny
06-14-2016, 06:50 AM
What we have here is a Muslim representative of our Leftie Party, flexing his 'PC' muscles, limbering up for an agenda that serves political correctness imperatives, and no doubt in such a way that Muslims will benefit from it. He could be (I think he is) trying to introduce a form of thinking that challenges Western thinking and standards. He'll no doubt hope to win a debate which has people thinking they must be 'freed' from appreciating the female form in a 'western' way.

Is it only a matter of time before we see ads in London where models are displaying non-figure-hugging Burkhas as politically-correct fashion items ??

Welcome to our world. :laugh: We got a President just like that.

Drummond
06-14-2016, 07:02 AM
First step to redemption - I PRAY daily for Brittan's escape from the EU.

Next step. Take back your nation from the hands of the weak; seeking to control the sheep and placate the wolf.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

First step .. I've high hopes it can be achieved. Currently, the Brexit case is seen to be narrowly winning, if our polls are to be believed.

Next step ... I doubt we'll see any such thing. I could be wrong ... maybe a successful Brexit would mark a long-awaited surge in national pride. Possibly. Myself, I think the Lefties have too successfully crippled us with all their 'PC' rubbish.

We shall see.

By the way ... on Brexit ... we've had an enormous amount of scaremongering coming from the 'Remain in the EU' side (not least from David Cameron). It reached ludicrous depths, though, with THIS ...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/679337/EU-referendum-Donald-Tusk-Brexit-destruction-of-Western-political-civilisation

David Cameron has already warned of economic catastrophe and the threat of World War Three breaking out in Europe, amid Downing Street’s scaremongering over the prospect of a Brexit vote.

But, in an interview with German newspaper Bild, Mr Tusk - who plotted with the Prime Minister on his EU renegotiation deal - appeared to go one step further.

Asked about the possible impact of Britain quitting the EU, he said: “Not only economic implications will be negative for the UK, but first and foremost geopolitical.

“Do you know why these consequences are so dangerous? Because in the long-term they are completely unpredictable.

“As a historian, I am afraid this could in fact be the start of the process of destruction of not only the EU but also of the Western political civilisation.”

Well, last time I looked, wasn't America part of 'Western political civilisation' ... ? Doesn't it humble you to know that if the UK leaves the EU, we will have engineered the demise of your OWN civilisation ... ????

Spoiler alert: apparently, if we leave the EU, the Moon will collide with Earth, and the Sun will emit a catastrophic solar flare, killing off civilisation (Western, of course) stone dead .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Burkha-clad models will emerge from the rubble, however.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-14-2016, 08:34 AM

We are very, very close to needing the same thing... If Hillary wins we will end up having won --if she can force it..
She is a damn lefty that hates this nation--as is the obama and the old communist Sanders.
Notice that is the face of the completely sold out dem party??
Te party that voted to denounce God....--Tyr