PDA

View Full Version : Gigantic sissy shoots an AR rifle

darin
06-15-2016, 07:48 AM
I can't say enough about Thisainthell.us. That blog is top-notch. Veterans, especially, get there and read.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=66336

The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Yeah, bullshit. Everyone who has ever been to basic training can tell you about the drill sergeant who put the butt of an M16 on his unprotected chin and fired off a few rounds, then he did the same with his crotch. If ****zman was bruised from firing an AR-style rifle, he has bigger problems than being scared of a black rifle. He should try firing my .338 Lapua Mag. The noise and recoil would send him running and whimpering back to New York City.

And there’s no such thing as “temporary PTSD”, you pussy.

Rest at link.

I think he's lying. I mean, really. I too have literally shot one off my crotch. Now, some argue 'there's not much to injure" down there, but still.

Bilgerat
06-15-2016, 08:09 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9016&stc=1

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 08:14 AM
I can't say enough about Thisainthell.us. That blog is top-notch. Veterans, especially, get there and read.

Rest at link.

I think he's lying. I mean, really. I too have literally shot one off my crotch. Now, some argue 'there's not much to injure" down there, but still.

Why would you do that?

darin
06-15-2016, 08:15 AM
Why would you do that?

good question - showing my kids to not fear the AR. It's REALLY loud when standing next to; even with their ear-pro it scared them. Before they got a turn I showed them a few things like...how it really doesn't hurt. :)

CSM
06-15-2016, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. I laughed when he claimed it sounded like a bazooka.... like he ever heard a bazooka when fired....

Just another example of the type of "journalism" we are subjected to these days.

darin
06-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Reminder -

this is my then-10-year old daughter NOT getting a bruised shoulder....She's fired hundreds of rounds through that rifle.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9017&d=1465996878

darin
06-15-2016, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I saw that yesterday. I laughed when he claimed it sounded like a bazooka.... like he ever heard a bazooka when fired....

Just another example of the type of "journalism" we are subjected to these days.

I bet nobody ALIVE has heard a bazooka - which hasn't been around since...what? Korean War? You know - when you enlisted?

CSM
06-15-2016, 08:23 AM
Reminder -

this is my then-10-year old daughter NOT getting a bruised shoulder....She's fired hundreds of rounds through that rifle.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9017&d=1465996878

That is one scary pic!!! Are those IEDs in the background???? OMG!!!!

LOL .... just kidding!

darin
06-15-2016, 08:39 AM
Brass containers. For those who didn't reload, they accepted brass that they'd give to the needy, and all that. :) Proceeds went to support the gun club.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 08:49 AM
That is one scary pic!!! Are those IEDs in the background???? OMG!!!!

LOL .... just kidding!

She looks very different now! D is handling that better than I'd have thought back when she was 10!

jimnyc
06-15-2016, 08:52 AM
I'm no gun expert. In fact, I don't know shit other than pulling the trigger. But I've shot a lot over the years, and been to tons of ranges and trained in that manner.

I was in Georgia visiting Jeff a few years back. We took his guns and went to the range, one of those guns being an AR-15. A buddy of his showed up and you would have thought the guy just robbed an armory. He had to make several trips back and forth to his car to get all of his guns!

I shot like 7 handguns that day, the AR, some canon his friend had. Oh, and I shot some old rifle Jeff has ad home, but I shot that into the ground.

The AR was the EASIEST to shoot out of all of them, IMO. Barely any recoil. If you get hurt from that - DO NOT shoot Jeff's old rifle which hurt my shoulder and gave me a damn headache. Hell, the .45 I shot (I think) was harder to shoot than the AR. That's why I enjoyed it so much!

Elessar
06-15-2016, 02:36 PM

Rest at link.

Recoil? Loud explosion? Ummmm another BS Tale.

AR's and M-16's have recoil springs in them, right? Want recoil...try a 12 or 10 gauge firing slugs!
A .45 has more recoil than an M-16.

Loud explosion? Right...sure...all I ever heard was a 'baa-zing' when shooting an M-16. Try pulling
the trigger on a 3 inch 50 gun mount! THAT is an explosion! I have a shell casing for one that
stands 21 inches to the necking, and another 2 inches to the top. Filled with powder that will
give you recoil and "boom"!:laugh:

Elessar
06-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Reminder -

Pretty girl dmp..!

Gunny
06-15-2016, 05:52 PM

Rest at link.

The two biggest menaces to an M-16 are:

1. Getting your face to close to charging handle; and,

2. Getting hit in the head by one in hand to hand combat.

I've had cap guns as a kid that have more recoil than an M-16. The whole purpose to the buffer assembly group is to absorb most of the recoil.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Hell, I was hunting squirrels with a 12 ga longtom at age 10..
Take about kick, that was the hardest kicking 12 ga I've ever hot.
As a teen I often shot my 12 gauge pump one handed.

Surely that asswipe, little dickweed never even shot the gun but instead cried when he saw it fired by somebody else..
No small caliber does what he described..
I'd love to see that little worm shoot about 25/30 rounds of 303 caliber in one afternoon(after I had already shot a couple dozen rounds of 308 Winchester), which Ive done many times before... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
And yes my shoulder was bruised a bit and sore but it was fun...--Tyr

Gunny
06-15-2016, 10:18 PM
Hell, I was hunting squirrels with a 12 ga longtom at age 10..
Take about kick, that was the hardest kicking 12 ga I've ever hot.
As a teen I often shot my 12 gauge pump one handed.

Surely that asswipe, little dickweed never even shot the gun but instead cried when he saw it fired by somebody else..
No small caliber does what he described..
I'd love to see that little worm shoot about 25/30 rounds of 303 caliber in one afternoon(after I had already shot a couple dozen rounds of 308 Winchester), which Ive done many times before... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
And yes my shoulder was bruised a bit and sore but it was fun...--Tyr

When I was staying at my grandparents in Columbus my grandfather took me out shooting. I was 5 years old. That double barreled shotgun knocked me ass over tea kettle. I don't think I ever saw my grandfather laugh so hard. :laugh:

darin
06-16-2016, 12:37 AM
Pretty girl dmp..!

she was kinda cute back then. At 17 now...she's cute. Yeah. I think so. :)

NightTrain
06-16-2016, 07:09 AM
That cupcake would soil himself after shooting my .375.

AR-15s are loud, but they don't have hardly any kick. I suppose that breathless bit of invented drama scared the usual idiots, though, so mission accomplished.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 08:05 AM
That cupcake would soil himself after shooting my .375.

AR-15s are loud, but they don't have hardly any kick. I suppose that breathless bit of invented drama scared the usual idiots, though, so mission accomplished.

If you can't handle one of those toys made by Mattel, best stick to your Daisy BB gun.

Bilgerat
06-16-2016, 09:06 AM
If you can't handle one of those toys made by Mattel, best stick to your Daisy BB gun.

But, but..... the recoil hurts :laugh:

darin
06-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Update:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=66358

AW1Ed sends us a link to Gersh ****zman’s latest piece in which he complains To gun lovers, you can’t even have an opinion on assault rifles — unless it’s theirs. Here’s the proof. Apparently, he got beat up pretty bad by his readers and, by golly, he’s not going to take it;

I certainly received many many emails from gun owners who legitimately quibbled with some of my conclusions. But the majority of email senders trained their laser sights on my masculinity — often in graphic terms that would sound more appropriate in a magazine about erectile dysfunction or an ad for Depends.

[…]

[I]f masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity. At one time, “being a man” meant standing up for what you believe in — and against injustice. By that definition, we need more real men in power taking on bullies like the NRA, which seeks to bolster the Second Amendment by shutting down opponents’ right to the First. We can’t even debate guns in this country, thanks to the gun lobby.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 09:14 AM
Update:

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=66358

F-ing wimp. If the recoil from an AR hurt you need to just stay in mommy's basement where you belong. Geez what a pansy. I'd hate to see him try an M-1 or M-14.

DLT
06-16-2016, 01:45 PM
i can't say enough about thisainthell.us. That blog is top-notch. Veterans, especially, get there and read.

rest at link.

lolol!!!!

Noir
06-16-2016, 07:28 PM
'I had PTSD for about an hour' is comedy gold :laugh:

Elessar
06-16-2016, 08:12 PM

Got to agree, Noir....one of the dumbest things I have ever read. I think
he had an attack of 'I am a chickenshit'.

My Dad had it from WWII, and it is not something to be taken lightly.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 09:14 PM

Should sleep with it every night for 30 years, numbnuts. Why do think I'm on when your dumb ass is? It's the middle of the night here.

And when I say this, it's on behalf of all the people I know that sleep with ghosts every night for decades: Fuck off you wuss. You'd be crying like a baby to see some of the shit we've seen. I'd say you'd need to change your diaper but looking at you, you couldn't even hump your own Pampers. I'd be willing to bet 150 lbs of gear weighs more than you, pencil-neck. If you fell on your back with a pack on you'd look like an upside down turtle.

You're a pampered little bitch who's never done a thing to serve those around you. The idea of earning what you have and fighting to keep it never occurs to you. I can tolerate a lot of mouth. Not when you're making fun of people who have REAL issues as opposed to your contrived ones.

Why don't you go down and walk through a ward of wounded vets? Then you can get back to me and tell me it isn't real and it's some joke.

Elessar
06-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Should sleep with it every night for 30 years, numbnuts. Why do think I'm on when your dumb ass is? It's the middle of the night here.

And when I say this, it's on behalf of all the people I know that sleep with ghosts every night for decades: Fuck off you wuss. You'd be crying like a baby to see some of the shit we've seen. I'd say you'd need to change your diaper but looking at you, you couldn't even hump your own Pampers. I'd be willing to bet 150 lbs of gear weighs more than you, pencil-neck. If you fell on your back with a pack on you'd look like an upside down turtle.

You're a pampered little bitch who's never done a thing to serve those around you. The idea of earning what you have and fighting to keep it never occurs to you. I can tolerate a lot of mouth. Not when you're making fun of people who have REAL issues as opposed to your contrived ones.

Why don't you go down and walk through a ward of wounded vets? Then you can get back to me and tell me it isn't real and it's some joke.

Super, Gunny!

Wake the F***Up, Noir!

darin
06-17-2016, 01:18 AM

bro - Noir is laughing at that guy. He's not mocking PTSD.

Noir
06-17-2016, 02:07 AM
bro - Noir is laughing at that guy. He's not mocking PTSD.

Dont worry, I'm use to agreeing with Gunny and yet still having him throw random abuse my way.

darin
06-17-2016, 02:37 AM
Dont worry, I'm use to agreeing with Gunny and yet still having him throw random abuse my way.

"Abuse" - is comedy gold.

;)

Gunny
06-18-2016, 06:44 AM

"Abuse" - is comedy gold.

;) Right?
Noir if I was abusing you there'd be no doubt in your little mind. Ask some of the old-timers here. I can switch on ruthless in a second and you don't have to guess. I'm old. Sarcastic. And I'm military. You are the antithesis of all of the above. You're a leftwing goof to me. I imagine you got a few labels for me as well. Big damned deal. I say what I think.

I got a mental list of people on the internet I don't like. Sorry, but you ain't on the radar. I don't care if you disagree with me.

Bilgerat
06-20-2016, 09:14 AM
OK, lets have some fun with this asshat,

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13450253_1202260513170558_2485327337781819537_n.jp g?oh=83aaf0747a3214754d7cac4cdc8e962c&oe=57E53EE9