PDA

View Full Version : Love Trump's response

Abbey Marie
06-15-2016, 01:53 PM
As you probably know, Obama ranted against Trump today/last night related to the Orlando shooting and Trump's policies.

Trump's response: "He's madder at me than he is with the shooter". Perfect!

Elessar
06-15-2016, 02:06 PM
As you probably know, Obama ranted against Trump today/last night related to the Orlando shooting and Trump's policies.

Obama is an appeasing idiot.

Abbey Marie
06-15-2016, 02:07 PM
Obama is an appeasing idiot.

Hmm. I think he's a true believer. He certainly doesn't try to appease people with my beliefs.

Elessar
06-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Hmm. I think he's a true believer. He certainly doesn't try to appease people with my beliefs.

Sure as the sun rises he does not appease me. He appeases the "Rose-Colored-Glasses" brigades.

jimnyc
06-15-2016, 03:35 PM

I watched Obama and his response. He WAS angry, VERY angry. In fact, probably the first time I saw him speak with REAL anger after a tragedy. Only it's to defend Islam & blame folks like Trump. This on the heels of him blaming "us" for these types of massacres to begin with.

Abbey Marie
06-15-2016, 04:02 PM
I watched Obama and his response. He WAS angry, VERY angry. In fact, probably the first time I saw him speak with REAL anger after a tragedy. Only it's to defend Islam & blame folks like Trump. This on the heels of him blaming "us" for these types of massacres to begin with.

I can honestly say I've never watched a single speech of his in 7.5 years. I just loathe him that much?

Atticus Finch
06-15-2016, 04:27 PM
His lame excuse about calling them islamic extremist is disgusting.He had no problem labeling white America as bitter clingers.It just amazes me the mental gymnastics people will do to defend this guy.Haterd is a strong word but he comes the closest of anyone that I would hate....and the color of his skin has nothing to do with it.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 04:53 PM
I can honestly say I've never watched a single speech of his in 7.5 years. I just loathe him that much?

I hear ya, sister. He comes on my TV and I dive for the remote. I quit listening to his BS in 07. I can think of better things to throw at him than mere spitballs. :laugh:

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 06:02 PM

I don't think there's a person here who's unaware of my dislike for Trump. ;) Even I got pissed at Obama's reaction, not enough to sway me for November, but certainly enough to flip him off if we crossed paths.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 06:27 PM
I don't think there's a person here who's unaware of my dislike for Trump. ;) Even I got pissed at Obama's reaction, not enough to sway me for November, but certainly enough to flip him off if we crossed paths.

This isn't about my dislike for Trump to me. It's about this apologista, spineless, f*ck that has the nerve to call himself President. Everything with him is ALWAYS our fault. I'm as sick of him as I think I've ever been with anyone. He can't wait from one time to the next to blame Christian, White America for something.

People voted for him so they'll vote for Billary. THAT is scary.

The GOP has done NOTHING to impeach this chump. They just whine a lot and accuse each other of not doing anything. The enemy is NOT us. We want any of these people running our country when the only person with a plan has been running it into the ground for almost 8 years. The Presidential nominee doesn't bother me half as much as a spineless Congress.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 07:09 PM
I don't know how the country will vote come November. I think it was Ipso, but doesn't matter, about 70% of the country seriously dislikes both candidates, yet they chose them.

I'm feeling saner by the moment, I wouldn't vote for either, no matter.

Congress is to blame for much, no argument from me. Most of the blame though goes to the citizenry who keeps voting for the idiots; they don't do anything but bitch to each other, not to their elected idiots; then go and have a culminating meltdown moment and pick the very worst two out of 19 possible. Now they say they have SERIOUS problems with both, but ahem, they didn't get to their status on their charm, idiots voted for them via their parties.

aboutime
06-15-2016, 07:15 PM
Obama's, and Hillary's problems/failures, are all above their neck!

As for the rest of the nation who will choose to elect someone to do Obama's THIRD term.

We can only blame that actuality on the Lousy education of millions of Americans who will vote because of their IGNORANCE, and NEED to have a government that RUNS their life.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 07:18 PM
Obama's, and Hillary's problems/failures, are all above their neck!

As for the rest of the nation who will choose to elect someone to do Obama's THIRD term.

We can only blame that actuality on the Lousy education of millions of Americans who will vote because of their IGNORANCE, and NEED to have a government that RUNS their life.

Both want BIG Government. Both call the other incompetent, ignorant, and promise to do the very bestest, ever!

Gunny
06-15-2016, 07:23 PM
I don't know how the country will vote come November. I think it was Ipso, but doesn't matter, about 70% of the country seriously dislikes both candidates, yet they chose them.

Congress is to blame for much, no argument from me. Most of the blame though goes to the citizenry who keeps voting for the idiots; they don't do anything but bitch to each other, not to their elected idiots; then go and have a culminating meltdown moment and pick the very worst two out of 19 possible. Now they say they have SERIOUS problems with both, but ahem, they didn't get to their status on their charm, idiots voted for them via their parties.

Yeah, well, the time to fix your weapon is NOT during the assault. The RNC is as much to blame as the citizens. They've had 8 years to take control of THEIR party and start vetting people. You don't wait until election season begins, let goofballs fun amuck, then in the waning days try and assume control over a chaos of your own creation. A Lance Corporal with a map and compass could do better.

I probably dislike Trump as much as you do. I'm not going to throw away my vote on someone with no chance to get the Dems. Simple as that. If I was going to THAT, I'd vote for ME. General Order #1: Take charge of this post and all government property in view. And by God, THAT is how it would be.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Another little ditty for you:

The 4 Lifesaving steps are:

1. Stop the bleeding.
2. Start the breathing.
3. Dress the wound
4. Treat for shock

We can't get past Step one because of all the no-votes and 3rd party voters. Not a criticism. An observation. Step one in our political case would lead to step 2. Step 3 is undoing all the BS Obama has done, AND undoing the GOP infrastructure and rebuilding it.

Step 4 is there will be people whining and crying all over the place if it ever happens.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Yeah, well, the time to fix your weapon is NOT during the assault. The RNC is as much to blame as the citizens. They've had 8 years to take control of THEIR party and start vetting people. You don't wait until election season begins, let goofballs fun amuck, then in the waning days try and assume control over a chaos of your own creation. A Lance Corporal with a map and compass could do better.

I probably dislike Trump as much as you do. I'm not going to throw away my vote on someone with no chance to get the Dems. Simple as that. If I was going to THAT, I'd vote for ME. General Order #1: Take charge of this post and all government property in view. And by God, THAT is how it would be.

I don't agree. I've been saying as long as you've known me that the critters will respond if people hound them. They don't. They bitch. The time is never right, until the 'burn the house down' mentality hit. Well there we have it, we'll see how this works out. Me?? Not playing for either idiot side. I wasn't for burning, but I will walk away from the smoke.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 07:41 PM
Another little ditty for you:

The 4 Lifesaving steps are:

1. Stop the bleeding.
2. Start the breathing.
3. Dress the wound
4. Treat for shock

We can't get past Step one because of all the no-votes and 3rd party voters. Not a criticism. An observation. Step one in our political case would lead to step 2. Step 3 is undoing all the BS Obama has done, AND undoing the GOP infrastructure and rebuilding it.

Step 4 is there will be people whining and crying all over the place if it ever happens.

Should have stopped it when you all thought they were so bad, vote for others. Tell them what you think. Anyways, I'm mourning what was and watching what comes. No one is going to be happy. No one.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 07:47 PM
Should have stopped it when you all thought they were so bad, vote for others. Tell them what you think. Anyways, I'm mourning what was and watching what comes. No one is going to be happy. No one.

What are you talking about "you all"? FTR, I'm a registered independent. I can't vote in the primaries in TX.

And, missy, I've been harsher on him than you have. So whoever "you all" is, you can count me out. All I've said is I'll vote against the Dems. That's not voting "for". It's voting against. I'm just using logic and common sense instead of some principle not reality-based because i don't like someone when he's the lesser threat to the Constitution.

Kathianne
06-15-2016, 07:51 PM
What are you talking about "you all"? FTR, I'm a registered independent. I can't vote in the primaries in TX.

And, missy, I've been harsher on him than you have. So whoever "you all" is, you can count me out. All I've said is I'll vote against the Dems. That's not voting "for". It's voting against. I'm just using logic and common sense instead of some principle not reality-based because i don't like someone when he's the lesser threat to the Constitution.

Voting for Trump is voting for Trump. He may win, you never know. Voting for Hillary is voting for Hillary. Voting for whomever is voting for whomever-regardless of what Trump or Hillary supporters say.

I will not vote for a con man. I will not vote for someone who lies and steals, nor keeps her word. Both of these folks aren't vote worthy, at least not to me.

I can deal with someone with whom I disagree, I can like them too. I don't have to agree with all of someone's positions to know that on major points we agree.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 08:07 PM
Voting for Trump is voting for Trump. He may win, you never know. Voting for Hillary is voting for Hillary. Voting for whomever is voting for whomever-regardless of what Trump or Hillary supporters say.

I will not vote for a con man. I will not vote for someone who lies and steals, nor keeps her word. Both of these folks aren't vote worthy, at least not to me.

I can deal with someone with whom I disagree, I can like them too. I don't have to agree with all of someone's positions to know that on major points we agree.

We'll disagree here too. Voting for the person that can beat Hillary is voting for the person that can beat Hillary. You go look at my posts from a year ago. I've constantly been on Trump's ass. He was #18 out of 17 with me. But I've voted against the Dems for a couple of decades. Not for someone.

However, I don't think my individual personal opinion is more important than preserving the Constitution. You let a Dem appoint Supreme Court justices and you can kiss those ideals goodbye. I'd rather have a fruit loop than a fascist.

Black Diamond
06-15-2016, 09:17 PM

Well someone finally got to him. Romney couldn't do it. McCain couldn't do it.

gabosaurus
06-15-2016, 11:04 PM

Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils. Anyone who has been here a while knows that I strongly dislike the Clintons. I got banned from DU for Clinton bashing. I have said that I would never support Hillary.
I still don't support Hillary. All that "women must stand with other women" is complete hogwash. I don't like or trust her.
But you know what? I dislike and distrust Trump even more.

Like I have said before, Republicans knew four years ago that Hillary was the likely Dem candidate. All they had to do was put up a candidate that was more likeable that Hillary and they were back in the White House.
Instead, the GOP allowed the disgruntled far right to take over and put up one of the few candidates that Americans dislike more than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is not going to win the election in November. Trump is going to lose it.
I am guessing that Clinton and Obama have a plan. They are going to bait Trump on a regular basis and watch him self destruct.
If you think that is bad, wait until Slick Willie gets involved. As most of you are aware, Bill Clinton was a master of underhanded tricks. You know he is working on something.

This will not end well for Trump. And he won't really care. If Trump loses in a landslide, he will just shrug it off and go back to his business interests. Do you think he cares if he screws the GOP for the next decade?

Atticus Finch
06-16-2016, 04:31 AM
Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils. Anyone who has been here a while knows that I strongly dislike the Clintons. I got banned from DU for Clinton bashing. I have said that I would never support Hillary.
I still don't support Hillary. All that "women must stand with other women" is complete hogwash. I don't like or trust her.
But you know what? I dislike and distrust Trump even more.

Like I have said before, Republicans knew four years ago that Hillary was the likely Dem candidate. All they had to do was put up a candidate that was more likeable that Hillary and they were back in the White House.
Instead, the GOP allowed the disgruntled far right to take over and put up one of the few candidates that Americans dislike more than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is not going to win the election in November. Trump is going to lose it.
I am guessing that Clinton and Obama have a plan. They are going to bait Trump on a regular basis and watch him self destruct.
If you think that is bad, wait until Slick Willie gets involved. As most of you are aware, Bill Clinton was a master of underhanded tricks. You know he is working on something.

This will not end well for Trump. And he won't really care. If Trump loses in a landslide, he will just shrug it off and go back to his business interests. Do you think he cares if he screws the GOP for the next decade?I totally agree with you in general.Except I dislike Hillary many many times more than Trump.The prospects of another 4-8 years of progressive insanity is so depressing I don't want to think about it.My greatest hope is that God would intervene and take Hillary's life before she could ever be President.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 04:34 AM
I totally agree with you in general.Except I dislike Hillary many many times more than Trump.The prospects of another 4-8 years of progressive insanity is so depressing I don't want to think about it.My greatest hope is that God would intervene and take Hillary's life before she could ever be President.

The law needs to intervene.

Kathianne
06-16-2016, 06:56 AM

I still am unsure of which poll gave the above results, but http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-trump-drops-now-trails-clinton.html seems related:

Most voters feel the upcoming election matters more than ones in the past. At the same time, majorities dislike the presumptive nominees -- and think they lack the integrity to hold the nation’s highest office.

Clinton’s edge over Trump is due to a six-point drop in support for him rather than an increase for her. Trump was up by 45-42 percent three weeks ago (May 14-17, 2016). Since then, he lost three points among self-identified Republicans and 11 points among independents.

Yet, the supporters seem 'set':

Voters were asked if there is a chance their candidate “could say or do something” that would make them change their mind before Election Day. More than 8-in-10 Clinton backers say there is no chance at all (57 percent) or only a small chance (24 percent). Sentiment is almost identical for Trump supporters: 57 percent say no chance and 23 percent say just a small chance.

Voters may be committed to their candidate, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re happy about it. Trump supporters are split between being happy to vote for him (51 percent) and holding their nose (48 percent). Clinton backers are more upbeat: 60 percent happy vs. 37 percent holding their nose.

For comparison, in March 2000, only one quarter of George W. Bush supporters (24 percent) and those backing Al Gore (25 percent) said they would have to hold their nose.

Roughly 6-in-10 say Trump is not likeable (58 percent), and he does not have the knowledge (59 percent) or temperament (62 percent) for the job. By a 39-point margin, voters think Trump is the one who “will shake things up in Washington.”
Majorities feel Clinton (54 percent) and Trump (58 percent) lack the integrity to be president.
Some 36 percent of Republicans and 22 percent of Trump supporters think he does not have the temperament to be president.

Five months from today the election will be over. Who do voters think will win? Right now 46 percent say Clinton and 40 percent say Trump.

Overall, however, voters view Trump and Clinton negatively. Fifty-eight percent have an unfavorable view of the GOP nominee, including 49 percent who view him “strongly” unfavorably. Clinton’s unfavorable is 56 percent. That includes 43 percent “strongly” unfavorable.

Do people want to hear more? Forty-seven percent say they’re more likely to change the channel when Trump comes on television, while 46 percent say turn up the volume. For Clinton, 52 percent change the channel, while 41 percent turn it up.