PDA

View Full Version : Obama's tantrum a striking display of failed leadership.

Black Diamond
06-15-2016, 09:19 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/obamas-tantrum-a-striking-display-of-failed-leadership/

Interesting piece.

Elessar
06-15-2016, 10:00 PM
http://nypost.com/2016/06/15/obamas-tantrum-a-striking-display-of-failed-leadership/

Interesting piece.

He could not lead a game of solitaire...known that for 10 years now.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 10:15 PM
He could not lead a game of solitaire...known that for 10 years now.

I'd order my men to stand down and not follow him any damned where.

Elessar
06-15-2016, 10:17 PM
I'd order my men to stand down and not follow him any damned where.

And you would be wise to do that..:salute:

Gunny
06-15-2016, 10:21 PM
And you would be wise to do that..:salute:

You know who I'd hate to be? One of the Marines on Marine 1. Having to show respect to that anti=American loser? My mouth would get me in trouble because I'd make sure he knew exactly what I think of him.:laugh:

Elessar
06-15-2016, 10:31 PM
You know who I'd hate to be? One of the Marines on Marine 1. Having to show respect to that anti=American loser? My mouth would get me in trouble because I'd make sure he knew exactly what I think of him.:laugh:

If he had ever walked into my Command Center, I'd have given the respect owed to the position....
but none to the person.

gabosaurus
06-15-2016, 10:37 PM
And yet Trump's tantrums are applauded and admired? :bs1:

Gunny
06-15-2016, 10:38 PM
If he had ever walked into my Command Center, I'd have given the respect owed to the position....
but none to the person.

I hear you and understand. I was never so kind. I've gotten into it with a 3 star. I got called an old school dinosaur a lot. :laugh: Not to mention I' was called Gunny Highway when I was a Cpl. Tact was not one of my better virtues. But I never had one officer say they didn't want me in the field and I never had troops that wouldn't follow me. I'm proud of the latter and could care less about the former.

gabosaurus
06-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Gunny, you are an old school dinosaur.
Which is a good thing. They don't make dinosaurs like they used to.

Gunny
06-15-2016, 11:25 PM
Gunny, you are an old school dinosaur.
Which is a good thing. They don't make dinosaurs like they used to.

I'd rather be me than you. You don't know anything but think you do. My superiority over you is that I stick to what I know and don't go pontificating on or lying about topics I know nothing about.

Yes, I'm hardcore. If that's what you call not whining about circumstance. My last deployment, my wife would call and whine like a little bitch about how terrible she had it. You mean because I paid all the bills? Or because you can drive to jack in the crack and order what you want? I get to go to the same ship's store and look at the same old junk that will be the same tomorrow as it was yesterday. There's no TV. You sleep in racks piled 4 high without enough room to do anything but scoot in. I can't even go to the bathroom alone.

Then you go to a foreign country and see kids whose parents were murdered for religious reasons. They have no food, no clothes and no medicine. So you go right ahead and tell me what tough times are and who is tough. I can remember a can of cling peaches being Heaven. You spoiled little brats just assume they're free. I have ZERO tolerance for whiny sh*t.

And DI, I have the same emotions as anyone else. I just don't let them control my mind.