PDA

View Full Version : British MP shot, stabbed

gabosaurus
06-16-2016, 10:02 AM
Unbelievably, the assailant was NOT a Muslim extremist! He is believed to be a member of British radical right. And older white male actually. Well, of course it was!
The assailant was shouting "Britain First!" Apparently the English crackpot equivalent of "Allahu Akbar!"
Never have trusted those far right English extremists. They are taking over the country! London needs a revolution! :rolleyes:

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/06/04/adYo7j8gRxyz6fhSy6ry_ClFBAcDWgAE34rm%20%281%29.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 10:23 AM
And now retarded thread of the year. You must truly enjoy looking foolish and showing your true colors.

gabosaurus
06-16-2016, 11:35 AM
WTF are you talking about? It happened and I have expressed my opinion about it. Do you not understand the severity of the situation?
Save your "retarded thread of the year" for all the Muslim hate threads.

revelarts
06-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Unbelievably, the assailant was NOT a Muslim extremist! He is believed to be a member of British radical right. And older white male actually. Well, of course it was!
The assailant was shouting "Britain First!" Apparently the English crackpot equivalent of "Allahu Akbar!"
Never have trusted those far right English extremists. They are taking over the country! London needs a revolution! :rolleyes:

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/06/04/adYo7j8gRxyz6fhSy6ry_ClFBAcDWgAE34rm%20%281%29.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/16/eu-referendum-live-osborne-brexit-budget-leave-tories

Mp, Jo Cox
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8207834.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Labour-MP-Jo-Cox-pictured-near-the-Houses-of-Parliament.jpg
wow, Tragic. the woman's dead.
i feel sorry for the family.

But I have to ask again, didn't the UK ban Guns?
so how could this happen?

SaveSave

Black Diamond
06-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Mp, Jo Cox
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8207834.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Labour-MP-Jo-Cox-pictured-near-the-Houses-of-Parliament.jpg

SaveSave

Yeah you'd think murderers would follow gun laws. Hmmm

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 01:40 PM
WTF are you talking about? It happened and I have expressed my opinion about it. Do you not understand the severity of the situation?

You are a troll who is doing what she does best. The "older white males" are people you should look at more often, then you can look beside you in the bed and wonder what a real man looks like.

Again, you're doing nothing more than troll. You know it, I know it and everyone knows it. Well, you trolled and you caught me. Now go fuck yourself again. Why I ever continue to think you're worthy of ANY attention is beyond me.

The severity of such situations is much worse over the years because of so many brain dead liberals that are literally 100% clueless on how to handle ANY situation, let alone a deadly situation. Idiots, every last one of you.

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 01:43 PM
Mp, Jo Cox

SaveSave

If you ask Gabby, it's because they didn't ban enough older white men, or they should have banned righties. She has NO CLUE AT ALL about guns, and I mean NONE - CLUELESS. Whether that's about guns themselves, or about regulation, or about the COTUS or anything similar. That's what the saddest part is about the fight over guns - the lefties are handicapped and clueless, but want to take the lead anyway.

DLT
06-16-2016, 01:53 PM

Looks like they are the equivalent of the Trumpists here in the US....in that they are fighting for the very survival of the UK by being opposed to the Muslim refugees influx into the UK. I wish them luck. They're gonna need it...since.....this NWO agenda is pushing "forward"....no matter what. And no matter how many lives it costs.

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 02:38 PM
There are rather, or very restrictive gun laws in the UK. How did these laws/regulations help Jo Cox, I wonder?

Black Diamond
06-16-2016, 03:32 PM
Looks like they are the equivalent of the Trumpists here in the US....in that they are fighting for the very survival of the UK by being opposed to the Muslim refugees influx into the UK. I wish them luck. They're gonna need it...since.....this NWO agenda is pushing "forward"....no matter what. And no matter how many lives it costs.

Wait I thought we were trumpers and trumpettes.

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 03:36 PM
Wait I thought we were trumpers and trumpettes.

I'm a Trumper, and apparently a "Drumpfer" and other odd names because I support him. Weird, since I'm not going around referring to others with lame names because I disagree with who they support. :dunno:

Black Diamond
06-16-2016, 03:46 PM
I'm a Trumper, and apparently a "Drumpfer" and other odd names because I support him. Weird, since I'm not going around referring to others with lame names because I disagree with who they support. :dunno:

I enjoy the German moniker. Obviously to make us sound like we are in the SS or something.

Drummond
06-16-2016, 06:25 PM
Two obvious points, Gabby ...

One - criminals (as has been pointed out to you) will be those very people NOT inclined to obey restrictive gun laws !! Strict gun control disempowers the law-abiding citizen, and skews the balance of power to those criminals who'll have no regard for such laws.

Two -- the assailant's motive(s), as of the time I'm typing, aren't quite 100 percent clear. But you're assuming the 'Britain first' cry has to be something Right wing, and racist (.. no doubt ..), maybe having no specific focus.

Given this, you're simply showing your ignorance of UK politics. We are just one week away from a Referendum (23rd June) that will decide the future of the UK .. do we stay tied to the EU, or, do we disenfranchise ourselves from the EU, and become a 'standalone' nation once more, capable of ruling ourselves without persistent interference from Brussels ?

The British MP who was shot was a Leftie, one of an army of campaigners trying to persuade the electorate to remain within the EU. I believe the 'Britain first' cry was one of someone in favour of 'Brexit', who was (of course) going way too far to oppose an ideological opponent.

We shall see if I'm right .. I think I am. Certainly, campaigners on both sides of the political divide volunteered to suspend campaigning for the day as a mark of respect for the MP killed today.

Elessar
06-16-2016, 06:55 PM

You are the one that brought up Muslim in this thread, so stand by
for return fire.

You assume that would be the first reply...'Muslim Extremist'...Weak, really weak.

Elessar
06-16-2016, 06:59 PM
There are rather, or very restrictive gun laws in the UK. How did these laws/regulations help Jo Cox, I wonder?

Just like they are presumed by liberals (small L on purpose) to 'protect' here in the USA.
Not gonna happen no matter how many happy dances liberals try to foist. Not. Gonna. Happen.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 09:33 PM

Severity of the situation. Sure. Even cops are disarmed in the UK. Looks like that criminal didn't get the memo, huh? :rolleyes:

Drummond
06-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Two obvious points, Gabby ...

One - criminals (as has been pointed out to you) will be those very people NOT inclined to obey restrictive gun laws !! Strict gun control disempowers the law-abiding citizen, and skews the balance of power to those criminals who'll have no regard for such laws.

Two -- the assailant's motive(s), as of the time I'm typing, aren't quite 100 percent clear. But you're assuming the 'Britain first' cry has to be something Right wing, and racist (.. no doubt ..), maybe having no specific focus.

Given this, you're simply showing your ignorance of UK politics. We are just one week away from a Referendum (23rd June) that will decide the future of the UK .. do we stay tied to the EU, or, do we disenfranchise ourselves from the EU, and become a 'standalone' nation once more, capable of ruling ourselves without persistent interference from Brussels ?

The British MP who was shot was a Leftie, one of an army of campaigners trying to persuade the electorate to remain within the EU. I believe the 'Britain first' cry was one of someone in favour of 'Brexit', who was (of course) going way too far to oppose an ideological opponent.

We shall see if I'm right .. I think I am. Certainly, campaigners on both sides of the political divide volunteered to suspend campaigning for the day as a mark of respect for the MP killed today.

Further to my previous posting ... a link with BREXIT hasn't, yet, been fully established. Contrary interpretations are that the assailant was a Right winger nutcase allied to such causes as pro-Apartheid in S Africa.

I still say that the timing is highly suspicious, with a possible BREXIT vote just a week away. The authorities here are taking a remarkable amount of time in trying to be certain about what, exactly, DID drive him to kill that MP.

Gunny
06-17-2016, 08:14 AM
Further to my previous posting ... a link with BREXIT hasn't, yet, been fully established. Contrary interpretations are that the assailant was a Right winger nutcase allied to such causes as pro-Apartheid in S Africa.

I still say that the timing is highly suspicious, with a possible BREXIT vote just a week away. The authorities here are taking a remarkable amount of time in trying to be certain about what, exactly, DID drive him to kill that MP.

I honestly don't get these morons. What do they think they are proving? That they can kill defenseless people? Makes you a mighty little idiot in my eyes doing crap like that. I don't care what their cause is. You can't preach a cause to people you kill. You just make them dead. The rest of us are more outraged by the pointless stupidity of the crime to give a damn what your cause. Well, except the lefties and MSM.

Wonder where Obama's outrage is over THIS? He's damned sure quick to point fingers when it suits him.