PDA

View Full Version : Arguing with a liberal about guns

jimnyc
06-16-2016, 04:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Fp6oTaI.jpg

Elessar
06-16-2016, 06:36 PM
Hell...I already stated in a previous thread the automatic weapons are already banned
unless one gets a permit through ATF - which requires an extensive background screening -
to purchase one. They are mostly limited to collectors and recreational shooters
in a controlled environment.

More "Laws" are not going to stop the nutter that does this shit! I can fire
my 12 gauge Winchester at a rate that would make it appear 'automatic', and can
speed load it to boot.

Gunny
06-16-2016, 09:36 PM
Hell...I already stated in a previous thread the automatic weapons are already banned
unless one gets a permit through ATF - which requires an extensive background screening -
to purchase one. They are mostly limited to collectors and recreational shooters
in a controlled environment.

More "Laws" are not going to stop the nutter that does this shit! I can fire
my 12 gauge Winchester at a rate that would make it appear 'automatic', and can
speed load it to boot.

Yeah, well you should hear President Dickhead going off on TV. It's the gun's fault. Yep, hopped right off the rack bounced up the street and a bunch of people all by itself. :rolleyes:

aboutime
06-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Best way to beat any, and all Liberals who want to argue about GUNS???

Challenge them to a DUEL. YOU use a gun, they use their fingers (which are banned in schools today, and send children home). LIBERALLY SPEAKING....of course.:salute:

Elessar
06-18-2016, 08:00 PM
Yeah, well you should hear President Dickhead going off on TV. It's the gun's fault. Yep, hopped right off the rack bounced up the street and a bunch of people all by itself. :rolleyes:

Yep! That is the anti-gun liberal notion. Blame the instrument, not the player. It's like blaming a French horn
for playing off-tune...blame the player, not the instrument.