PDA

View Full Version : Have I Mentioned I hate Commercials? (More than a thousand times)

Gunny
06-16-2016, 11:21 PM
Crap. I'd rather shell out $25 for the blue ray. I don't care about your woman problems. I don't care who wants to sue who for what. I don't care about your car insurance. I don't care about your tax problems. Always the SOS. Same commercials.

"You've got a limited time". A hundred years? Same commercials since I don't even remember when.

darin
06-17-2016, 01:16 AM
Television, TV shows, Movies - they exist to make money.

Gunny
06-17-2016, 08:36 AM
What REALLY irks me is just lazy do I have to be to sit and watch a movie on TV with commercials when I own it on blue ray???

The other part that gets me is the whole slippery slope selling point. They sold us this crap in the early 80's and their biggest selling point was if we paid for cable, we didn't have to get commercials. Now we got both. Comcast just flat sucks. I've got a bazillion channels of nothing but junk. I watch maybe 5 of them.

I don't want to hear about your latest wonder drug and diatribe disclaimer followed by the law firm suing you's commercial for your wonder drug. They're actually suing over talcum powder now. GMAFB.

Abbey Marie
06-21-2016, 05:11 PM
What REALLY irks me is just lazy do I have to be to sit and watch a movie on TV with commercials when I own it on blue ray???

The other part that gets me is the whole slippery slope selling point. They sold us this crap in the early 80's and their biggest selling point was if we paid for cable, we didn't have to get commercials. Now we got both. Comcast just flat sucks. I've got a bazillion channels of nothing but junk. I watch maybe 5 of them.

I don't want to hear about your latest wonder drug and diatribe disclaimer followed by the law firm suing you's commercial for your wonder drug. They're actually suing over talcum powder now. GMAFB.

Daytime TV programming is punishment for having nothing better to do. The commercials are geared towards people home on disability, or just unemployed altogether.

hjmick
06-21-2016, 06:04 PM
At least it's not that Toaster Strudel kid...

Abbey Marie
06-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Have you seen the one for scented crayons where the wax farts into a tube? I kid you not.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 08:28 PM
Daytime TV programming is punishment for having nothing better to do. The commercials are geared towards people home on disability, or just unemployed altogether.

Should try middle of the night. THAT is punishment.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 08:29 PM
At least it's not that Toaster Strudel kid...

Let me get that little bastard in my sights in a crosswalk. He just begs to have his teeth knocked out.

Black Diamond
06-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Let me get that little bastard in my sights in a crosswalk. He just begs to have his teeth knocked out.

What? Worse than Peter pan in GEICO commercial? That fuck needed to be tortured.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 09:27 PM
What? Worse than Peter pan in GEICO commercial? That fuck needed to be tortured.

Can't be any worse than digging Arnold Palmer and Kevin Neilin out thier graves to do a xaralto commercial. And What gets me is they will turn right around and it back to back with a class action lawsuit against the crap. Time to just shake your head.

Black Diamond
06-21-2016, 09:28 PM
Can't be any worse than digging Arnold Palmer and Kevin Neilin out thier graves to do a xaralto commercial. And What gets me is they will turn right around and it back to back with a class action lawsuit against the crap. Time to just shake your head.

It's wonderful not having to hear commercials and television

Gunny
06-21-2016, 09:54 PM
It's wonderful not having to hear commercials and television

I'd rather be at work myself. I HATE sitting home.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Not to mention these shows like MMA and news pundits that pimp them themselves as much as they spend any time on an issue. Show me the sh*t. I don't want to hear your life's story. And Greta Van Susteren is constantly wanting people to tweet her. Birds tweet. You can cut people short but you sure can't shut up about your tweet account. If I find a carrier pigeon I'll send you a f-ing tweet.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 11:21 PM
Dana White and Joe Rogan shouldn't even be allowed on TV. What what were you thinking right before you knocked this guy out? I wasn't thinking you moron. I was landing a punch on instinct. I start thinking I get knocked the f- out, dipshit.

Who do you want to fight next? Well, what's going to be the best payday? I'll take a dumbsh*t that pays more any day over fighting for some stupid belt for less money.

These idiots have made a mockery of martial arts and it DOES offend me. They may be tough guys, but they have no mental discipline. When you have to start running your mouth about what-all you're going to do to hype a fight, you already lost to two fanboys of their own gimmick trying to make money.

And people listen to them. That's the sad part.