PDA

View Full Version : Should we abolish the 1st admendment?

darin
06-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Will just leave this here...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9023&d=1466167574

And when we gave the right to vote to women, they never IMAGINED a criminal murder-complicit woman running for PRESIDENT! AND - the probably didn't imagine DRONES when they spoke of 'searches'.

gabosaurus
06-17-2016, 09:46 AM
If we are going to abolish the first amendment, let's add the second amendment as well. It is more useless than ever in the current age.

Gunny
06-17-2016, 10:10 AM
If we are going to abolish the first amendment, let's add the second amendment as well. It is more useless than ever in the current age.

I'm REALLY considering the "that was stupid" button now. We need to abolish leftwingnuts. Y'all can go live in Iraq or Syria. I hear they plenty of rooms to rent lately. All you a-holes want to do is tear down everything that's been handed to you on the backs of others. You should get a dose of all the people you whine and cry for. And live like them WITH them.

jimnyc
06-17-2016, 10:10 AM
Sure, get rid of all of them then, since liberals are absolutely clueless. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQrkJ_N7sA

Gunny
06-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Sure, get rid of all of them then, since liberals are absolutely clueless. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxQrkJ_N7sA

Is THAT Gabby? :laugh: That woman is more clueless than this baby.:laugh2: I didn't know you could stack stupid that high.

jimnyc
06-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Is THAT Gabby? :laugh: That woman is more clueless than this baby.:laugh2: I didn't know you could stack stupid that high.

Was excellent watching her STFU when she realizes he nailed her to the wall. His theory is 100% correct. They want to do all kinds of things to the 2nd - and who's to say these shitheads wouldn't want to do so with any other amendment they decide they no longer like? Bunch of liberal nitwit idiots.

Gunny
06-17-2016, 10:28 AM
Was excellent watching her STFU when she realizes he nailed her to the wall. His theory is 100% correct. They want to do all kinds of things to the 2nd - and who's to say these shitheads wouldn't want to do so with any other amendment they decide they no longer like? Bunch of liberal nitwit idiots.

Trey Gowdy was the DA of Spartanburg County, SC. I saw him on a few episodes of Forensic Files long before he was in Congress. You come to argue with him and you better be loaded for bear. That guy don't play. You put a deer in the headlights in front of HIM? Good luck with that. Venison for dinner.

Elessar
06-17-2016, 02:19 PM
Trey Gowdy was the DA of Spartanburg County, SC. I saw him on a few episodes of Forensic Files long before he was in Congress. You come to argue with him and you better be loaded for bear. That guy don't play. You put a deer in the headlights in front of HIM? Good luck with that. Venison for dinner.

He is rough, very direct, even brutal, and hard to stymie.

Gabby ought to try to face him, but bring plenty of tissues for herself.

This bullshit the libs try to pull with the Constitution is nothing more than the
strapped-into-a-highchair-spoon-pounding BRAT syndrome.

Majority Rules, Idiots! We are a Democratic Republic, not a liberal Dictatorship!

Gunny
06-17-2016, 11:32 PM
He is rough, very direct, even brutal, and hard to stymie.

Gabby ought to try to face him, but bring plenty of tissues for herself.

This bullshit the libs try to pull with the Constitution is nothing more than the
strapped-into-a-highchair-spoon-pounding BRAT syndrome.

Majority Rules, Idiots! We are a Democratic Republic, not a liberal Dictatorship!

Why can't we get a candidate like him? Crap. I'd bust my butt getting down to vote for him.

Elessar
06-18-2016, 10:55 AM
Why can't we get a candidate like him? Crap. I'd bust my butt getting down to vote for him.

You make a very good point there! Maybe soon he will go for a higher seat. Hell, Draft him at the Convention!
That would send the liberals scurrying for sure! Think Trey would back down from Hillary? Not on your life.

jimnyc
06-18-2016, 11:10 AM

And BOOM, just like that, a liberal would take away any constitutional rights, just like blinking an eye, simply because they disagree and don't like it. It's the liberals and what they are doing to our society that is useless.

Gunny
06-18-2016, 11:16 AM
You make a very good point there! Maybe soon he will go for a higher seat. Hell, Draft him at the Convention!
That would send the liberals scurrying for sure! Think Trey would back down from Hillary? Not on your life.

Gowdy's a total hardass. If his name was on the ballot you wouldn't even have to guess who I'd be voting for.

Elessar
06-18-2016, 01:47 PM
Gowdy's a total hardass. If his name was on the ballot you wouldn't even have to guess who I'd be voting for.

Me either. I've watched face down so many people in investigations and inquiries. Man has Grit!

Ohhh...gotta agree with the "That was Stupid Button".:laugh:

darin
06-20-2016, 01:29 AM
And BOOM, just like that, a liberal would take away any constitutional rights, just like blinking an eye, simply because they disagree and don't like it. It's the liberals and what they are doing to our society that is useless.

It's like guys like whomever Gabby is simply get horny thinking about unprotected liberty.

Elessar
06-20-2016, 01:25 PM

I also think he would be a great AG! He's fair but strict. A no-nonsense AG would be a breath of fresh air.

KarlMarx
06-20-2016, 07:51 PM

I have a better idea, let's repeal the 19th amendment.

gabosaurus
06-20-2016, 08:21 PM

So why do you want to abolish the first amendment? It contains a lot of very basic freedoms that are essential to a democratic society.

Gunny
06-20-2016, 10:10 PM
I also think he would be a great AG! He's fair but strict. A no-nonsense AG would be a breath of fresh air.

You kidding me? Hillary would need to pack a bag she'd be indicted so fast. And get that female DA from Harris County, TX as his assistant. She's got the highest death penalty conviction rate I'm aware of in TX. She goes for the jugular. I can't remember her name.

aboutime
06-22-2016, 08:30 PM
http://youtu.be/aPRpmusxMKk?list=PL4rpXqdgCTcadF0rv51Ghz_jxPsr_02O m

He is not only a pleasure to hear, but he knows the Constitution...better than Obama pretends.

darin
06-23-2016, 05:32 AM
http://youtu.be/aPRpmusxMKk?list=PL4rpXqdgCTcadF0rv51Ghz_jxPsr_02O m

He is not only a pleasure to hear, but he knows the Constitution...better than Obama pretends.

I think I'd like Gowdy to be our President.

Elessar
06-23-2016, 01:52 PM

I agree.. The man simply kicks ass and takes names. He's also honest and eloquent. After listening to that
he would be a choice to me to run for higher office.

Gunny
06-23-2016, 02:12 PM
I agree.. The man simply kicks ass and takes names. He's also honest and eloquent. After listening to that
he would be a choice to me to run for higher office.

He wouldn't back down to the left machine either. They would be wishing he would. I'm always watching these forensic shows and he by far and away one of my favorites. He's like E.F. Hutton: "When Trey talks, people listen." :laugh:

Elessar
06-23-2016, 02:41 PM
He wouldn't back down to the left machine either. They would be wishing he would. I'm always watching these forensic shows and he by far and away one of my favorites. He's like E.F. Hutton: "When Trey talks, people listen." :laugh:

You're pretty sharp. How could a 'Draft Trey Gowdy' movement begin?

Gunny
06-23-2016, 03:30 PM
You're pretty sharp. How could a 'Draft Trey Gowdy' movement begin?

Start NOW for 2020. It's too late for this election. First you find out if he'll do it. I know nothing of his personal life. A lot of Republicans just don't want the grief because the RNC will throw them under the bus faster than Obama did Rev Wright.

Then you start pushing him through the media. Fox, CNN. WITHOUT telling them what you're doing. Just general Q&A. Get his name on everyone's lips. He's not going to attract the left but he CAN consolidate the right and some of the center. And he's a former DA. If you don't think he knows how to use words for effect you never listened to him.