PDA

View Full Version : Some math for the gun grabbers

jimnyc
06-18-2016, 10:07 AM
Of course they will find a way to twist this too. Notice how if you boil it down, you have a better chance of being hit by falling poop from the sky than you do being fatally shot, unless you're a criminal of sorts.

https://i.imgur.com/Hij0DXr.jpg

Elessar
06-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Jim...Do you really think the anti-gunners here will pay attention to what is fact?

Hell...that could be put out all over the press and news, and the anti wimps will
ignore it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-18-2016, 10:26 AM
Of course they will find a way to twist this too. Notice how if you boil it down, you have a better chance of being hit by falling poop from the sky than you do being fatally shot, unless you're a criminal of sorts.

https://i.imgur.com/Hij0DXr.jpg

All of which brings us back to the stark reality of--WHY THEY WANT TO DISARM US!
And the right historic comparison made -The Nazis disarmed the germans before they did their act........
The dem party leftists/libs are brownshirts...--- in ideology and base principles..--Tyr

namvet
06-18-2016, 02:30 PM
after Orlando they're cleaning off the shelves. which makes gun garbing a daunting task. just remember if you turn em in like the dems want the muzzies won't hurt us

crin63
06-18-2016, 02:41 PM
I was chatting with an FFL a couple days ago in Boise. He said that gun-control is a 2 edged sword for Obama. Ultimately Obama wants to disarm us (which I believe) but in the mean time he is making money off his stocks in a couple firearm manufacturers. He said it was verifiable online but not the amount of stock he owns.

revelarts
06-18-2016, 03:08 PM
those numbers make a very clear point.
Guns are NOT the problem.

But people will believe what they want anyway.
I've pointed out even more dramatic numbers concerning radical islamic terrorism in the US but it has little to no effect on people sense of danger or importance. Or make them want to revise the tactics of trying to deal with it.

It's like trying to tell people who are afraid of flying that flying is BY FAR the safest form of travel.
the stats don't change the fears, irrational as they may be. especially if people are on TV everyday talking about the latest deadly crash in all it's detail and politicians have something to gain by ginning up the fear even more.

hjmick
06-18-2016, 03:36 PM
Gun control laws are less about guns and more about control.