PDA

View Full Version : Skunk

namvet
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
Trump should consider this for thugs and protesters. leave it to the IDF to find the answer. the effect last for days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_XZE3r3oU

NightTrain
06-20-2016, 04:19 PM
I think this should be combined with Pepper Spray for when you water the hippies. Even an unwashed hippie chick is going to notice that Skunk Funk and it's going to be pretty hard to score smelling like that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Trump should consider this for thugs and protesters. leave it to the IDF to find the answer. the effect last for days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_XZE3r3oU

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :beer: :beer: -Tyr

namvet
06-20-2016, 05:02 PM

better yet use it on the WH to flush the bastards out :laugh:

Elessar
06-20-2016, 05:39 PM
Brilliant idea. Better yet, use actual skunk scent. I used that on a cotton ball tied to
a boot lace when bow hunting. 3 drops would be all you needed to cover human scent.

namvet
06-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Brilliant idea. Better yet, use actual skunk scent. I used that on a cotton ball tied to
a boot lace when bow hunting. 3 drops would be all you needed to cover human scent.

it should also cut down on liberal breeding

aboutime
06-20-2016, 07:20 PM

Sad thing is. It probably wouldn't work in Washington, or around any Liberal strongholds since WASHINGTON, the DNC, and DEMOCRAT headquarters across the nation already, STINK LIKE SKUNKS!

Gunny
06-20-2016, 10:15 PM
I think this should be combined with Pepper Spray for when you water the hippies. Even an unwashed hippie chick is going to notice that Skunk Funk and it's going to be pretty hard to score smelling like that.

You don't need to add pepper spray to skunk, bubba. Trust me. You get that smell on you? Burn the clothes and use a Brillo pad in the shower. And you damned sure ain't going to score. :laugh:

NightTrain
06-21-2016, 09:09 AM
You don't need to add pepper spray to skunk, bubba. Trust me. You get that smell on you? Burn the clothes and use a Brillo pad in the shower. And you damned sure ain't going to score. :laugh:

My Uncle had a dog that got sprayed by a skunk, badly.

He washed that damn dog with everything he could think of and finally got that smell somewhat under control... until the dog got wet again. Then there was the familiar odor of skunk... by the end he was ready to just shoot the dog, who was probably ready to end it all, too - the dog was embarrassed by the smell, too. It was hilarious to all of us that didn't have to live with the dog.

Atticus Finch
06-21-2016, 04:32 PM

He washed that damn dog with everything he could think of and finally got that smell somewhat under control... until the dog got wet again. Then there was the familiar odor of skunk... by the end he was ready to just shoot the dog, who was probably ready to end it all, too - the dog was embarrassed by the smell, too. It was hilarious to all of us that didn't have to live with the dog.skunk just has to wear off.....Have you ever got a whiff of skunk spray like point blank?......it'll cut your throat.I live along the Ohio River in a small town there are all kinds of critters running around the neighborhood.My wife's dog got a snoot full of skunk on a morning walk once...it was so bad the poor guy threw up twice.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 08:58 PM
skunk just has to wear off.....Have you ever got a whiff of skunk spray like point blank?......it'll cut your throat.I live along the Ohio River in a small town there are all kinds of critters running around the neighborhood.My wife's dog got a snoot full of skunk on a morning walk once...it was so bad the poor guy threw up twice.

There's NOTHING good about a skunk. My great uncle had one as a pet for one of his granddaughters when I was a kid. It was de-skunked, but was still a mean little bastard. You can't do nothing about them either.

She won't admit it, but the GF's daughter had to have tun over one several months back. Her car STILL smells like skunk.

Elessar
06-21-2016, 10:26 PM
skunk just has to wear off.....Have you ever got a whiff of skunk spray like point blank?......it'll cut your throat.I live along the Ohio River in a small town there are all kinds of critters running around the neighborhood.My wife's dog got a snoot full of skunk on a morning walk once...it was so bad the poor guy threw up twice.

Skunk Capital of the country has to be Humboldt County CA! I've never anywhere else seen
or smelled so many!

Gunny
06-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Skunk Capital of the country has to be Humboldt County CA! I've never anywhere else seen
or smelled so many!

Should try S Texas. We got more skunks and possums than illegal immigrants. :laugh:

Elessar
06-21-2016, 10:55 PM
Should try S Texas. We got more skunks and possums than illegal immigrants. :laugh:

I would see or smell at least one a day. Neighbors were too stupid to keep the dumpster lids
shut to keep them out of the damn garbage!:laugh:

Gunny
06-21-2016, 10:59 PM
I would see or smell at least one a day. Neighbors were too stupid to keep the dumpster lids
shut to keep them out of the damn garbage!:laugh:

Not to mention being too busy texting and driving to not hit the damned things.

Atticus Finch
06-22-2016, 05:07 PM
actually there are more 2 legged skunks in our town than there are 4 legged...:laugh:

aboutime
06-22-2016, 07:36 PM

Gunny? How can you tell the difference between the skunks, and illegals?:laugh:

Gunny
06-23-2016, 08:05 AM
Gunny? How can you tell the difference between the skunks, and illegals?:laugh:

One walks on 2 legs and the other on 4.

Elessar
06-23-2016, 11:50 AM

He washed that damn dog with everything he could think of and finally got that smell somewhat under control... until the dog got wet again. Then there was the familiar odor of skunk... by the end he was ready to just shoot the dog, who was probably ready to end it all, too - the dog was embarrassed by the smell, too. It was hilarious to all of us that didn't have to live with the dog.

My buddy Mike had a very rambunctious Lab-mix. Hans one evening grabbed a skunk by the head and was spinning it around the yard, eyes closed
and whimpering but not letting go. Mike kicked Hans in the balls (got sprayed, too) and dog dropped the critter and ran in the house. He rolled
over throw rugs and bed linens to try to get that oily crap off him.

Mike spent the whole night washing all that stuff in tomato juice to clean it. The dog? Mike chained him to his dog house for
2 days without scrubbing him to teach him a lesson.