PDA

View Full Version : 7-Year-Old Girl Shoots An AR-15 Gun For The First Time

jimnyc
06-21-2016, 10:00 AM
How horrible is this? Teaching a 7 year old the appropriate way to hold and shoot the most lethal assault weapon known to man. Watch how a "regular" rifle is shot, and then watch this future redneck shoot an AR-15. Surely you can see how this one shoots 400x faster and lets out about 7,000 bullets when she pulls that trigger.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/95551" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CSM
06-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Another documented case of child abuse, extreme right wing propaganda! Lawdy, lawdy, where the heck are the authorities to save this poor child???

Gunny
06-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Another documented case of child abuse, extreme right wing propaganda! Lawdy, lawdy, where the heck are the authorities to save this poor child???

Yeah, Somebody call child services.

gabosaurus
06-21-2016, 11:09 AM
Oh please. :rolleyes:
My daughter has used an AK-47. Under the supervision of a licensed instructor, at the gun range where my sister and I go to practice.
Hardly makes you a future bimbo.

Gunny
06-21-2016, 11:12 AM
My daughter has used an AK-47. Under the supervision of a licensed instructor, at the gun range where my sister and I go to practice.

That was a dumb comment. I'm not a licensed anything. My daughters could shoot out of their strollers. Odd thing is, if you raise your kids to respect weapons and what they can do, they don't do dumb crap with them. I had handguns all over the house. Neither ever touched one.

It's about responsibility.

Elessar
06-21-2016, 03:11 PM
How horrible is this? Teaching a 7 year old the appropriate way to hold and shoot the most lethal assault weapon known to man. Watch how a "regular" rifle is shot, and then watch this future redneck shoot an AR-15. Surely you can see how this one shoots 400x faster and lets out about 7,000 bullets when she pulls that trigger.

Sarcasm Detected!

But excellent instruction given to the little lass! She was very comfortable and confident. Where was all the
'loud noise and recoil' that was in a previous thread?

darin
06-22-2016, 12:57 AM

you lying piece of shit. Fuck off.

Gunny
06-22-2016, 05:33 AM
you lying piece of shit. Fuck off.

7K rounds would melt down the barrel. Ain't going to happen. If you recall, crew served weapons can't even do that and we always had an extra barrel. You know how many 30 round magazines it would take to get get to 7K rounds? That's if you can even afford 7K rounds.

I ain't seeing it.

CSM
06-22-2016, 06:07 AM

So was the instructor ISIS, Al-Quaeda or some splinter group?

Gunny
06-22-2016, 06:08 AM
So was the instructor ISIS, Al-Quaeda or some splinter group?

Okay. That made me laugh. :laugh:

NightTrain
06-22-2016, 09:17 AM

Where is this gun range? So-Cal?

Gunny
06-22-2016, 10:12 AM
Where is this gun range? So-Cal?

Let's just go with the facts. AK-47s are unlawful weapons in CA. Then there is the aforementioned logistics I described. And in 10 years of being stationed on SoCal, I never saw a range on the coast. Huntington Beach is preppy-ville. There ain't a gun range withing 50 miles of that place that isn't military.

Something don't smell right.

Elessar
06-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Let's just go with the facts. AK-47s are unlawful weapons in CA. Then there is the aforementioned logistics I described. And in 10 years of being stationed on SoCal, I never saw a range on the coast. Huntington Beach is preppy-ville. There ain't a gun range withing 50 miles of that place that isn't military.

Something don't smell right.

Quite true. Never did get an answer from Gabby if 'she' was willing to give her weapons up, either - did I?

I used to go with my brother up Silverado Canyon on a Forest Service road to shoot.

Gunny
06-22-2016, 12:33 PM
Quite true. Never did get an answer from Gabby if 'she' was willing to give her weapons up, either - did I?

I used to go with my brother up Silverado Canyon on a Forest Service road to shoot.

Like I said, something don't smell right. You can't own that modified AR-15 in CA. It has a bayonet lug and sling swivels. And whatever the f- combat sights are. They made them illegal when I was a buck Sgt. So either Gabby is a criminal, or she needs to come clean. Some people think she's from TX (as revolting as that is to me).

Time for someone to sh*t or get off the pot.