PDA

View Full Version : Trump "spectacularly" falls into ties in Ohi/Pennsylvania

jimnyc
06-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Latest polls on Realclear as linked via Drudge. Sometimes the swing states are more important than national averages. But a 5 point difference, and ties in swing states? I don't see that as some sort of spectacular fall as some would say. Ohio, Pennsy and Florida will be huge. Clinton has an 8 point lead in Florida as per Quinnipiac, but the average of all is a 3 point Clinton lead.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Latest polls on Realclear as linked via Drudge. Sometimes the swing states are more important than national averages. But a 5 point difference, and ties in swing states? I don't see that as some sort of spectacular fall as some would say. Ohio, Pennsy and Florida will be huge. Clinton has an 8 point lead in Florida as per Quinnipiac, but the average of all is a 3 point Clinton lead.

If she win --this nation deserves every bad thing it will get.
The morons voting her in deserve it at least a hundred fold worse...
I have nothing but pure and massive contempt for anybody that would vote for her...
Contempt so great that it is not humanly measurable by most folks..
I prepare to protect me and mine, would be wise for others to do the same IMHO..----Tyr

Atticus Finch
06-21-2016, 04:39 PM
If she win --this nation deserves every bad thing it will get.
The morons voting her in deserve it at least a hundred fold worse...
I have nothing but pure and massive contempt for anybody that would vote for her...
Contempt so great that it is not humanly measurable by most folks..
I prepare to protect me and mine, would be wise for others to do the same IMHO..----TyrThing is,if you're a Trumpster or not,the primary polls all showed Trump losing to Hillary head ot head,but those who were overcame with anger chose him anyway...Cruz was the only candidate who consistently beat Hildabeast head to head in the primaries.

Black Diamond
06-21-2016, 04:49 PM
Thing is,if you're a Trumpster or not,the primary polls all showed Trump losing to Hillary head ot head,but those who were overcame with anger chose him anyway...Cruz was the only candidate who consistently beat Hildabeast head to head in the primaries.

That's actually not true. If I were going to vote on electability , I would have voted Kasich he was beating her by 10-15.

Abbey Marie
06-21-2016, 05:13 PM
The fact that this morally-lacking fraud of a woman could be ahead in the polls is nauseating.
Pray for our country.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-21-2016, 05:19 PM
The fact that this morally-lacking fraud of a woman could be ahead in the polls is nauseating.
Pray for our country.

If she wins-it will take a miracle for this nation not to fall like a boulder off a mountain..
And she will be much worse than the obama-- and I know-- very damn hard to imagine that, tis it not?-Tyr

Russ
06-21-2016, 07:13 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and Hillary might miraculously grow a conscience. Somewhat akin to Paul on the road to Tarsus - except requiring a bigger miracle.
If Hillary suddenly grew a conscience, she would probably fall into a deep coma - just as soon as the conscience part of her realized how she'd been spending her life. Unfortunately, the mindless Dem voters would probably vote for Hillary-in-a-coma anyway. Its depressing to realize how many more mindless voters than intelligent voters there are in America. :confused:

Black Diamond
06-21-2016, 07:18 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and Hillary might miraculously grow a conscience. Somewhat akin to Paul on the road to Tarsus - except requiring a bigger miracle.
If Hillary suddenly grew a conscience, she would probably fall into a deep coma - just as soon as the conscience part of her realized how she'd been spending her life. Unfortunately, the mindless Dem voters would probably vote for Hillary-in-a-coma anyway. Its depressing to realize how many more mindless voters than intelligent voters there are in America. :confused:

Was he actually knocked off his horse or donkey?

Atticus Finch
06-21-2016, 07:35 PM
That's actually not true. If I were going to vote on electability , I would have voted Kasich he was beating her by 10-15.I don't agree but whatever...

Black Diamond
06-21-2016, 07:38 PM
I don't agree but whatever...

You don't agree the polls had Kasich kicking Hillary's ass fr here to kingdom come?

Gunny
06-21-2016, 11:25 PM

You might as well wish for a unicorn carrying saddlebags full of gold. :laugh:

Russ
06-22-2016, 07:41 AM
You might as well wish for a unicorn carrying saddlebags full of gold. :laugh:

I would like one of those. Well, if I can't hope for Hillary to grow a conscience, maybe I could hope for Dem voters to grow a brain?

:laugh2:

Gunny
06-22-2016, 08:14 AM
I would like one of those. Well, if I can't hope for Hillary to grow a conscience, maybe I could hope for Dem voters to grow a brain?

:laugh2:

Dude, you are sh*t out of luck. :laugh: