PDA

View Full Version : Is This the Muslim way?

Sitarro
07-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Is this an example of the religion of peace? Are these the type of people we should be speaking to in an act of diplomacy? Yea, sure.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL1919223520070719?pageNumber=1

Woman raped before "honor killing": court
Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:54AM EDT

LONDON (Reuters) - A Kurdish woman was brutally raped, stamped on and strangled by members of her family and their friends in an "honor killing" carried out at her London home because she had fallen in love with the wrong man.

Banaz Mahmod, 20, was subjected to the 2-1/2 hour ordeal before she was garroted with a bootlace. Her body was stuffed into a suitcase and taken about 100 miles to Birmingham where it was buried in the back garden of a house.

Her badly decomposed body was found in April 2006, three months after the killing.

Last month a jury found her father Mahmod Mahmod, 52, and his brother Ari Mahmod, 51, guilty of murder after a three-month trial. Their associate Mohamad Hama, 30, had earlier admitted killing her.

On Thursday at a pre-sentence hearing for Hama, the Old Bailey heard details about Banaz's last moments.

Prosecutors said the three convicted men, along with two other suspects who are still at large, had carried out the killing fearing that the authorities were closing in on them.

Gaffer
07-24-2007, 10:12 AM
This is a prime example. The sooner islam is outlawed the sooner this kind of stuff can be stopped.

Hagbard Celine
07-24-2007, 10:28 AM
Brutal fucking savages.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 08:02 PM
They need to be confined to the damn middle east. We all need to by hummers and use up their oil as fast as possible.

diuretic
07-26-2007, 09:43 PM
It's not religious, it's cultural.

For example - http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/guilty-of-honour-killing/2007/07/27/1185339202064.html

These were Sikhs. Honour killing is cultural, not religious.

Psychoblues
07-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Do the Christians of Salem, Mass. during the insurrection and the horrors of the Jim Jones Peoples Temple tell you anything about extremists? I have hundreds other examples but these will suffice for now.

Other examples available. Dig it?

waterrescuedude2000
07-27-2007, 02:16 AM
This is a prime example. The sooner islam is outlawed the sooner this kind of stuff can be stopped.

:clap::clap:

waterrescuedude2000
07-27-2007, 02:17 AM

For example - http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/guilty-of-honour-killing/2007/07/27/1185339202064.html

It doesnt make it right. I know you werent saying it was right though..

Psychoblues
07-27-2007, 02:45 AM
I hope you meant that for yourself, ws.

:clap::clap:

Pitiful is about all I can say for you.

diuretic
07-27-2007, 04:32 AM
It doesnt make it right. I know you werent saying it was right though..

No, it's not right, it's brutal and it's murder and totally indefensible - but it's cause is cultural and not religious, that was all I was getting at.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 06:24 AM

These were Sikhs. Honour killing is cultural, not religious. I don't see a big uproar among the so-called "moderates" about these or other honor killings. So therefore the "culture" must extend quite far.

Is a man and his sons raping his daughter to death part of this "culture" as well? That's about as sick as anything that I can think of.

If these were Christians doing this we'd sure as hell see fellow Christians extracting some judgement from this sub-culture. Therefore the logical conclusion is that toleration of sickos is its part of the Muslim reigion.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 06:27 AM
I don't see a big uproar among the so-called "moderates" about these or other honor killings. So therefore the "culture" must extend quite far.

Is a man and his sons raping his daughter to death part of this "culture" as well? That's about as sick as anything that I can think of.

If these were Christians doing this we'd sure as hell see fellow Christians extracting some judgement from this sub-culture. Therefore the logical conclusion is that toleration of sickos is its part of the Muslim reigion.

There is no outrage because they are afrid if being beheaded

glockmail
07-27-2007, 06:36 AM
There is no outrage because they are afrid if being beheaded So basically the moderates have no balls? Not even moderates who live in the US? I haven't heard of beheadings in downtown Dearborn. Perhaps I should get out more.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 06:38 AM
So basically the moderates have no balls? Not even moderates who live in the US? I haven't heard of beheadings in downtown Dearborn. Perhaps I should get out more.

Moderates are like liberals in that regard. They think ignoring and appeasing will solve the problem

glockmail
07-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Moderates are like liberals in that regard. They think ignoring and appeasing will solve the problem I don't agree with that Liberals routinely protest, have sit-ins, and then make movies.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 06:45 AM
I don't agree with that Liberals routinely protest, have sit-ins, and then make movies.

To them that is standing up to the terrorists

To bad they believe the only threat to the Us and the world is Pres Bush

diuretic
07-27-2007, 10:37 AM
I don't see a big uproar among the so-called "moderates" about these or other honor killings. So therefore the "culture" must extend quite far.

If it was part of Islam it would be happening everywhere there were Muslims right? It's not part of the culture of the biggest Islamic nation in the world - Indonesia.

Honour killings are sometimes ignored by local authorities in certain countries. The police in certain states of India - an overwhelmingly Hindu nation - had to be shamed into taking action against families who threw acid over the faces of the wives who the families believed "shamed" their sons (the wive's husbands). Mothers-in-law were burning their daughters-in-law alive in the kitchens of their homes for the same reasons. Hindu, Sikh, Muslim - the religion doesn't matter, it's the culture.

Some Christians kill people, I don't argue that killing someone is part of the Christian religion.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 11:48 AM
If it was part of Islam it would be happening everywhere there were Muslims right? It's not part of the culture of the biggest Islamic nation in the world - Indonesia.

Honour killings are sometimes ignored by local authorities in certain countries. The police in certain states of India - an overwhelmingly Hindu nation - had to be shamed into taking action against families who threw acid over the faces of the wives who the families believed "shamed" their sons (the wive's husbands). Mothers-in-law were burning their daughters-in-law alive in the kitchens of their homes for the same reasons. Hindu, Sikh, Muslim - the religion doesn't matter, it's the culture.

Some Christians kill people, I don't argue that killing someone is part of the Christian religion.

Your point about Indonesia is well taken. It must be an arab thing, then. :poke:

Gaffer
07-29-2007, 06:22 PM
No, it's not right, it's brutal and it's murder and totally indefensible - but it's cause is cultural and not religious, that was all I was getting at.

It would not be cultural without the religion. whether sikh or muslim.

Nienna
07-29-2007, 07:21 PM
I am still trying to figure out where the "honor" comes in, in these "honor killings."

red states rule
07-29-2007, 07:31 PM
I am still trying to figure out where the "honor" comes in, in these "honor killings."

It is the Allah and virgin thing

07-29-2007, 10:47 PM

it must refer to their loss of honor from their evil acts of killing family members.

nevadamedic
07-29-2007, 10:59 PM

It's all dillusional.

red states rule
07-30-2007, 03:23 AM
It's all dillusional.

Islam is a blast

Nukeman
07-30-2007, 05:59 AM

Some Christians kill people, I don't argue that killing someone is part of the Christian religion.I have to agree with diuretic on this one it really isn't a "Muslim" thing it really is a cultural thing. Now that being said the Islamic religion with placing women as second or even third class citizens helps maintain a culture of abusing women. Without the tolerance of Islam in this area you would not have this type of behavior....

red states rule
07-30-2007, 06:02 AM
I have to agree with diuretic on this one it really isn't a "Muslim" thing it really is a cultural thing. Now that being said the Islamic religion with placing women as second or even third class citizens helps maintain a culture of abusing women. Without the tolerance of Islam in this area you would not have this type of behavior....

The radical Muslims have shown how Islam is a dynamite Religion

Nukeman
07-30-2007, 06:54 AM
The radical Muslims have shown how Islam is a dynamite ReligionDont get me wrong I personally believe that Islam is terrible and all it does is restrict free thinking, freedom, and choice..

I dont understand how anyone can follow this

red states rule
07-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Dont get me wrong I personally believe that Islam is terrible and all it does is restrict free thinking, freedom, and choice..

I dont understand how anyone can follow this

Their motto is "Convert or die"

actsnoblemartin
08-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Islam was never a religion of peace, it is a lie, both historically and factually.

Nukeman
08-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Islam was never a religion of peace, it is a lie, both historically and factually.Couldn't agree more.

Islam is a religion of peace UNTILL it is in charge than it becomes a religion of oppression..

Adherents of Islam are taught to be humble and mindful untill they are i the majority and can change the laws and structure of government to meet their ideas and philosophies.

This is the thing that so many people don't see or refuse to see about this way of life. Islam is not just a religion it is a whole way of life that includes Law, Government, Banking, and all other aspects of day-to-day life.. When they are in charge you will abide by their laws or you will suffer...

eighballsidepocket
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM

Are you saying, without a doubt that this "honor killing" is not Quranic in it's roots, and is only cultural?

As I've mentioned before, a moderate Muslim is not living by the Quran, are they? If all Muslims lived strictly by the Quran, would we be dealing with much more "honor killings" and "beheadings" than we are experiencing in the world right now?

To follow the Quran is to not tolerate anyone, but those of their own faith that abide, "jot and tittle" of every word of the Quran. It this correct?

Respectfully, please show me how these "honor killings" are cultural and not rooted in Quranic teaching? :)
Counter Point:

If Christians lived strictly by Jesus's teachings, would abortion clinics be blown up...........No! Would Muslims be attacked and annihilated by biblical Christians........No!

Please don't dig up the O.T. as an example of total Christian adherence, as those directives to annihilate cities in Canaan, such as Jericho were directives that God gave to the Israelites as He, God ascertained in His omnipotence that there was not one God fearing, repentant, salvageable human being in those cities. God did not turn the Israelites onto killing sprees because peopel were different in religion from His peoples faith. He emphatically wanted them to not mix with unbelievers or to become diluted in their faith and devotion to Him by inter-marrying. He did not condemn the profit Hosea for marrying a prostitute named Gomer. In fact he commanded Hosea to marry her, and to lover her despite her unfaithfulness to him/Hosea, the great profit of Israel.

God of the bible is a God of reconciliation, not spiteful revenge of honor, or of broken honor towards Him.

God allowed unthinkable things to happen in Job's life in the O.T. yet, restored Job beyond what his wealth and wisdom was before all the suffering that was allowed by God.

Remember that the most bratty and disgusting folks in the world are those that have lived pampered, enabled, and over-protected lives. Wisdom is learned in the trenches of living out the things of life that don't go our way. We learn from these experiences that we aren't the captains of our lives, but passengers on a journey that God desires to lay out to us, that's filled with such fullfillment and adventure.

We are all diamonds in the rough, in God's eyes. We can fight the diamond cutter's painful blows to our being to make us a beautiful reflective jewel that reflects back the light of the Glory of God who has imparted in us His grace, and love in infinite quantity.

Man made religions, reflect man's short sighted solutions, to problems that aren't external in nature, but are rooted at the core of humanities very inner being, or soul. God send His son to heal the healthy, who in actuality are the sickest of soul in this human race, but He came to heal the sick or the ones that are willing to open up their lives, admit their pride and fears of exposure and transparency, and are willing to do a "do over" with the work or cooperation of their Maker, via salvation.

Man does not want to bow a knee to His maker and give his life over to His makers will or Lordship. This is the inherrent sinful nature of man that originated in Eden, and has been pervaded the human race ever since.

A new Adam was needed that could meet God's righteous, holy, justice, and take upon Himself the just verdict of our race and our individual rebellion towards God's position before our lives. Jesus was that new, Adam. Sinless, not revengeful, not legalistic, not exacting a slap back in retort for a slap received. A man that went against the grain of sinful, lost man's intellect, pride, and dispair.

Why are most of the folks the world with the most toys often the saddest, or the most screwed-up? It's because the human creature was not created to fullfill or find completeness in "things" but in a relationship of eternal security, eternal love, eternal acceptance, beyond and before the grave or death, the great "canyon" that all must face one day.

There are so many counterfeit religions in the world that try to find God under rocks in the dirt, and call it "mother earth" in plants, in our inner being, in soul travel, Wicca, out of body experiences, via halucinogenic drugs, dare devil experiences, UFO-ology, Art Bell and George Norrey show addictions...........it's all just dead end roads.......

When all is done, we don't find anything inherrently good in ourselves.......as we are all sinners, or imperfect. We need a reprieve from the demands of life that tell us that if we just do this better the next time, Mom, Dad, my boss, my spouse, siblings, our kids, will love or like us better. God wants us to rest in Him, and quit striving. We don't have to kill and rape a loved one for an offence. God is love, not revenge, though He will exact revenge upon those that assail his beloved or His Children; namely those that are His saved through His grace. It may not happen in this lifetime, but there is a time that all humans, both Christians and non-Christians will have to give an accounting of their lives. The upper most question in this accounting before God will be, "What did you do with my Son Jesus, in your life on earth?".
If you say you bombed an abortion clinic or mowed down some nurses and doctors at Planned Parenthood, your a lost cause and Christ's life is and was never in you.

God doesn't need anyone to do anything for Him. He desires for us to allow His life, to work through us, reconciling the world back to Him through unconditional love, that's grace, or unmerited favor extended to all.

Thats why Psalms 46:10 says, "Be still and know that I am God." Another bible version says it, "Cease striving and know that I am God.". It all means the same. Quit playing, "god". You were made to contain His life and live it out, as His ambassador, but you are not God. God does not respect intellect, education, goodie two shoes acts of charity, smiley attitudes, as replacement for the work of His Son's life on the cross for humanity.

The sign of all false religions is what they do with Jesus. If he is diminished to anything less than God incarnate, and just a nice man, a prophet, a good teacher/Rabbi, etc.., you have the trappings of a false religion.

What shall we do with Jesus? Shall we install Him in the honor and place that God deems and says that He holds or shall we diminish Him in order to avoid, facing our shortcomings, and shortfallings with the help of fear and pride?

Guernicaa
08-01-2007, 07:40 PM
These were the same exact type of things that use to occur amongst Christians. Up until women’s suffrage, the abuse and classification as "less than men" was a direct result of Christian culture.

Although this does not make the killing right, its important to remember that the majority of people practicing Islam (especially in western civilization) do not condone this behavior at all.

And if any of you were smart, you would have read where a fellow member pointed out that this was not an act fueled by the religion of Islam...it was purely cultural.

So I'm asking for the kitty-boy to please correct his insults in the first post.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 07:41 PM
These were the same exact type of things that use to occur amongst Christians. Up until womens suffrage, the abuse and classification as "less than men" was a direct result of Christian culture.

Although this does not make the killing right, its important to remember that the majority of people practicing Islam (especially in western civilization) do not condone this behavior at all.

And if any of you were smart, you would have read where a fellow member pointed out that this was not an act fuled by the religion of Islam...it was purely culturual.

Based on the actions of Mulims, I see Islam is a dynamite Religion and will blow you away

nevadamedic
08-01-2007, 07:59 PM
These were the same exact type of things that use to occur amongst Christians. Up until women’s suffrage, the abuse and classification as "less than men" was a direct result of Christian culture.

And if any of you were smart, you would have read where a fellow member pointed out that this was not an act fueled by the religion of Islam...it was purely cultural.

So I'm asking for the kitty-boy to please correct his insults in the first post.

Your just upset because you want to pet his kitty and he doesn't swing that way.

Guernicaa
08-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Based on the actions of Mulims, I see Islam is a dynamite Religion and will blow you away
When you come up with a valid argument, and get some hooked on phonics...only then will I respond to your jokes.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Your just upset because you want to pet his kitty and he doesn't swing that way.

No, he is upset about someone posting the truth

nevadamedic
08-01-2007, 08:21 PM

Well we all already know that, but I was thinking there is an alterior motive as well.............

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Well we all already know that, but I was thinking there is an alterior motive as well.............

Chalk it up to the usual foul mood libs are in most of the time

Guernicaa
08-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Believe me you fucking moron, I've come across very intelligent and well voiced conservatives on various boards. They would be ashamed and embarrassed that such a retarded pile of shit like you is trying to be a voice for the conservative movement.

I highly suggest you start coming up with arguments instead of your typical non-coherent sentence in which you try and use "libs are just mad" as a valid talking point to responding in online debate.

You and NM are some of the most pathetic "conservatives" I've ever read online. Start making sense or do everyone a favor (including the conservatives who post here) and get the fuck out off this board.

Guernicaa
08-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Are you just upset because you have no logical response to my argument?
Honestly, do you think you're funny? What purpose does the bull shit you post serve to this board? Please, grow the fuck up.

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Believe me you fucking moron, I've come across very intelligent and well voiced conservatives on various boards. They would be ashamed and embarrassed that such a retarded pile of shit like you is trying to be a voice for the conservative movement.

I highly suggest you start coming up with arguments instead of your typical non-coherent sentence in which you try and use "libs are just mad" as a valid talking point to responding in online debate.

You and NM are some of the most pathetic "conservatives" I've ever read online. Start making sense or do everyone a favor (including the conservatives who post here) and get the fuck out off this board.

If you don't like the fact we will not bow down to the Muslims and change our country to please them - get the hell out of here and go to Mecca

If you do not like my posts Mr Pissed Off Liberal - don't read them

red states rule
08-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Are you just upset because you have no logical response to my argument?
Honestly, do you think you're funny? What purpose does the bull shit you post serve to this board? Please, grow the fuck up.

We have the logic

Why don't you try using some?

Psychoblues
08-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Logic? Logic? Jesus, you are so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-02-2007, 05:21 AM
Logic? Logic? Jesus, you are so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libs have a phobia to logic, reason, and truth

Psychoblues
08-02-2007, 05:41 AM
My logic tells me that you a a poor post whore and an idiot to boot. Are you looking for spare change?

red states rule
08-02-2007, 05:44 AM
My logic tells me that you a a poor post whore and an idiot to boot. Are you looking for spare change?

Look at how the troops treat Muslims in Iraq - from a libs POV

No Mercy for Iraqi Children Under US Military’s Reign of Terror

The Right-Wing Attack Machine is at it again. Over the weekend, esteemed Senator, decorated war hero, and rightful inhabitant of the White House, John Fitzgerald Kerry spoke candidly on Face the Nation about the hopeless quagmire in Iraq, and why our troops are such heartless bastards.

“There is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the -- of -- of -- of -- historical customs, religious customs, whether you like it or not. Iraqis should be doing that.”
It’s all pretty cut and dry, and certainly nothing we haven’t heard from other Democrat leaders and high-ranking members of Al-Qaeda for months now. But before the program was even over, the right-wing blogosphere exploded with typical hate-filled bile, ignoring the crux of the interview to dwell on one or two little lines that were spoken completely off the cuff and shouldn’t be taken literally. Chickenhawk Hannity, Fatty McFatso, and Fraulein “Hooray for Internment Camps” Malkin all got their digs in, resorting to the same old playbook they’ve been using for years. By constantly spinning the senator’s nuanced statements to mean what he actually says, the fascists of conservative punditry intend to "Murtha” Sen. Kerry by forcing him to be held accountable for every tidbit of wisdom that spews forth from his stately blowhole. But John Kerry won’t be bullied. Anyone doubting his authority on the quagmire in Iraq need only remember that Rush Limbaugh had anal cysts in 1965.

Despite what republican radio hacks want us to believe, Sen. Kerry is absolutely correct: the U.S. government is indeed ordering jackbooted squads of armed goons to bust down the doors of private residences and terrorize women and children – actions that are entirely inexcusable unless done to reunite nice little Cuban boys with their loving Uncle Fidel. During these nightly raids, Muslim customs such as the ceremonial greasing of the sacred yak are completely ignored, and large collections of priceless weaponry and improvised explosives are confiscated without recompense. But perhaps out of his unwavering reverence for our brave soldiers who are merely unwitting pawns in Bush’s war games, John Kerry did not expand on all the details of our military’s campaign of terror against the innocent children of Iraq.

In addition to their barbaric stormtrooper tactics, U.S troops have been waging a highly documented guerilla war on the children of Iraq for some time. Inhuman atrocities are committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. Large numbers of soldiers have been known to descend on small Iraqi villages like packs of wild dogs, forcing unsuspecting children to wear second hand or off-the-rack clothing in a fashion reminiscent of Jingus K-mart. Many children are subjected to bizarre medical experiments and given mysterious injections. Countless more suffer unexplainable weight gain and, in rare circumstances, borderline chubbiness.

The coalition forces want desperately to paint a rosy picture of their horrifying activities. As these staged photographs suggest, many children laugh and sing at the arrival of troops, perhaps out of fear for what might befall them should they express the true, unbridled hatred that most Iraqis and half the population of Massachusetts have for our military. But as soon as the cameras are off, the innocent laughter turns to blood-curdling screams as the unsuspecting children are herded into small, non-descript buildings, where they are held against their will for several hours a day and brainwashed with pro-western propaganda. As helpless parents look on, crayons and construction paper are shoved into the tiny hands of their crying sons and daughters, who are forced to produce variety of arts and crafts with virtually no pay or health benefits. Finally, once the tots have been thoroughly “re-educated”, they are hastily ground up and fed to blacks in New Orleans.

It’s enough to make anyone sick to their stomach, but John Kerry has seen it all before. He fought to bring an end to similar atrocities in Southeast Asia, and in return for his patriotism he was assailed by GOP attack dogs like the Hateboat Haters of Hate, a group of Bush lackeys who claimed to have served with Kerry in Vietnam yet never once sat on his lap and called him “Daddy”. John Kerry volunteered for four years in the military so he could spend the next forty attacking it with impunity, and he won’t be intimidated by those who “had better things to do” than hook cell phones up to human genitals and turn up the power when their country called.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2005/12/no_mercy_for_ir.html

actsnoblemartin
08-03-2007, 03:28 AM
I agree with you, Islam will never reform itself, and its half 1500 years to do so.

red states rule
08-03-2007, 05:03 AM
I agree with you, Islam will never reform itself, and its half 1500 years to do so.

not as long as the terrorists see the PC crowd willing to bow to them and giv in to their demands

Pale Rider
08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
not as long as the terrorists see the PC crowd willing to bow to them and giv in to their demands

The PC crowd is all liberals, and liberals are cowards and pussies. They're SCARED of the muslims.

Sitarro
08-03-2007, 08:30 PM

Digging deep for something to pin on Christians eh Cliche'?

How would you know? I would have to believe that you condone mass murder as long as the perpetrator looks cool on a t-shirt judging from your former avatar. Your latest one is suppose to show that you are deep right? I grew up with the Beatles, McCartney and Harrison were the best writers and singers, Lennon was good until he met that poser-farce in your avatar. After he left the Beatles his music was pretty weak at best. It is really "cool" to think Lennon had something deep on his mind but it was mostly Heroin. You are so predictable and so very cliche'. Thinking Lennon was a deep thinker is one of the most cliche' things ever.

That's why you only see people of questionable religious beliefs (rad-Islamist) practicing this barbaric crap, kind of like sawing heads off of innocent people with a dull knife while chanting crap to that asswipe alla.

Is that suppose to be me? The avatar is a snapshot of my cat Amos(part of a pair called Amos n Andy). Don't know what happened to Andy, he wasn't around when I adopted Amos.

I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. I feel Islam is a club for fools and I don't care to be around them. I also don't trust anyone that would believe the shit they do. The problem with all of these religious clubs is that they are about one thing, their God and their God is money.........Pat Robertson, Oral Roberts, Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Falwell, Farrakan, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Joel Olsteen ...... and all of the rest of them, they are all the same .......they are all about the collection plate and should have the shit taxed out of them.

Black Lance
08-04-2007, 02:11 AM

Which Muslims need to reform?

On the whole, I believe that Islam has a negative influence on most of the societies where it gains influence. It is deeply invested in expanding its own membership roles until it includes whole societies, much as Christianity is, but unlike Christianity it is willing to resort to coercion, sometimes even violent coercion, in order to obtain its converts. This is made clear by actions such as forcing "infidels" to pay extra taxes, and jihad, both of which are alien to the Judeo-Christian heritage. It may have its merits for some societies, but Islam is undoubtably committed to certain ways of life that are simply incompatible with modern existence, and in many ways the current "war on terrorism" undoubtably represents a broader conflict between Western modernism and primitive Islam.

That being said, not all Muslims are the same. It is simply absurd to blame the actions of Al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups on all "Muslims" collectively, thereby implicating Muslims in places like Indonesia or Kuwait, the vast majority of whom want nothing to do with groups like Al-Qaeda or Hamas. Such "reasoning" is comprable to what liberals do when they justify affirmative action on the basis of what some white person did hundreds of years ago: it fallaciously blames an entire group of unassociated people for the actions of individuals. It isn't right when liberals do it, and if conservatives start doing the same thing we won't be right either.

red states rule
08-04-2007, 05:17 PM
The PC crowd is all liberals, and liberals are cowards and pussies. They're SCARED of the muslims.

Drop your pants, bend over and grab the ankles

The PC crowd is setting us up for the Muslims

diuretic
08-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Are you saying, without a doubt that this "honor killing" is not Quranic in it's roots, and is only cultural?

I proved that honour killings are cultural.

red states rule
08-05-2007, 05:00 AM

Libs today have taken the US flags, removed the red and blue - and turned it into a white flag

Black Lance
08-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Libs today have taken the US flags, removed the red and blue - and turned it into a white flag

Except when a Democrat leads the war and they don't have to fight. See Kosovo.

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2007, 12:14 AM
good point, libs gave clinton a pass on everything he did.

red states rule
08-06-2007, 03:25 AM

I had to rep you for that

Great point

:clap:

Psychoblues
08-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Silly reps and silly argument. Ain't that a shame in these otherwise inteligent conversations?

Black Lance
08-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Silly reps and silly argument. Ain't that a shame in these otherwise inteligent conversations?

Psychoblues, why do you disagree?

Psychoblues
08-06-2007, 11:26 PM
You're new here, BL. You have a right to know but I won't do your research. I have answered the same question numerous times. Even in this thread I've given more than most on this board would honestly share.

Black Lance
08-06-2007, 11:33 PM
You're new here, BL. You have a right to know but I won't do your research. I have answered the same question numerous times. Even in this thread I've given more than most on this board would honestly share.

Post number?

Psychoblues
08-06-2007, 11:47 PM
One Thousand Eight hundred Seventy One at this point. I suspect it will grow as the night grows. Dig it?

Black Lance
08-07-2007, 12:39 AM
One Thousand Eight hundred Seventy One at this point. I suspect it will grow as the night grows. Dig it?

There are only 62 posts in this thread. Did you mean a different thread?