PDA

View Full Version : Trump is a pervert!

gabosaurus
06-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Wow, the things I didn't know about the guy. Makes Slick Willy look like a preacher. Shameful! :cool:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-donald-trump-pervert-article-1.2683705

Gunny
06-22-2016, 06:28 PM
Wow, the things I didn't know about the guy. Makes Slick Willy look like a preacher. Shameful! :cool:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-donald-trump-pervert-article-1.2683705

Have you yet not figured out most of us are immune to your BS by now? Give it a rest. Geez.

Try having a normal conversation and being honest. Might get you somewhere.

aboutime
06-22-2016, 07:34 PM

Wow gabby. Too bad you are so upset about someone you hate so much, trying to be JUST LIKE YOU in every way? But then again. Coming from you, as the lone, total authority on being a Pervert doesn't surprise me, or anyone else, anymore.:beer:

Black Diamond
06-22-2016, 07:49 PM
Hillary got her butt kicked today and gabby apparently knows it.

Bilgerat
06-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Hillary got her butt kicked today and gabby apparently knows it.

Poor Gabby, letting Trump live rent free in her head :laugh2:

gabosaurus
06-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I don't listen to speeches, whether they be by Hillary, Trump or Obama. It's all partisan hogwash. Though you are free to take solace from them if you please.

None of this is new information, by the way. Depends on your choice. Do you favor the dishonest presidential candidate or the immoral candidate? Whose e-mails upset you more, Clinton's disregard for state secrets or Trump's stash of underage girls?
Slick Willie has apparently partied with The Donald quite a few times. Who knows what secrets they share.

A normal, honest conversation, Gunny? Sorry, I am unable to reminisce about military life with you.

Black Diamond
06-22-2016, 08:13 PM
(Gabby might as well have posted)

I have nothing.

Obviously.

Explanation of Edit
While your misquote was not inflamatory or nasty, we need to be careful mislabeling quotes. While the quote rule was made to keep folks - especially further down threads - from thinking a user actually said something nasty, we want to ensure what folks said - which are can stupid-enough without altering the quote in a reply - don't get watered down with attributed things they didn't in fact, write. Your use of it made sense as commentary - so this isn't hand-slap so much as the staff trying to ensure things just sorta flow. We hate moderating. We hate solving fights and things. In a perfect world we go away and the board self-moderates. Unfortunately there's no cooling-off period to post. There's no background check for membership. Personally I appreciate your participation, BD. Couple reasons, first is Black Diamond, WA is a nice town. Secondly? Hrm. Uh. God Bless Texas? Anywho - Thanks man. Or woman. I guess I don't know which you are...course in today's stupid world you could be any combination. (sigh). I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.- Darin

Gunny
06-23-2016, 05:26 AM
I don't listen to speeches, whether they be by Hillary, Trump or Obama. It's all partisan hogwash. Though you are free to take solace from them if you please.

None of this is new information, by the way. Depends on your choice. Do you favor the dishonest presidential candidate or the immoral candidate? Whose e-mails upset you more, Clinton's disregard for state secrets or Trump's stash of underage girls?
Slick Willie has apparently partied with The Donald quite a few times. Who knows what secrets they share.

A normal, honest conversation, Gunny? Sorry, I am unable to reminisce about military life with you.

Clinton offends me more because she's a waste of natural resources. She reminds me of that rate=sucker Progressive commercial. She just uses people.

She broke the law. Period. Federal law. She thinks she's above the consequences of her actions. Where is the equality and justice is blind BS when if an E-3 did this, they wouldn't make the news and be serving 30 to life in a Federal pen? This has been dragged out since forever. She's still on the hook for Whitewater as far as I'm concerned. She's been exactly what she always has been ... a liar and thief with no regard for the consequences to others for her actions.

That doesn't mean I like Trump. If you think THAT, you need to work on your reading and comprehension skills.

It means I'm sick of 25 years of that lying bitch.

jimnyc
06-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Obviously.

While I agree with you 72,987,542% - Just a reminder, last year we added to the rules that members can no longer alter the quotes of someone else. Guests or whoever may come along and not read in order, and then believe that the person truly wrote such words.

gabosaurus
06-23-2016, 12:08 PM
You can either be tired of someone old or afraid of something new. Take your pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQnsN3um-iQ

Elessar
06-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Clinton's disregard for state secrets or Trump's stash of underage girls?

Someone crawling out of the woodwork 30 years later with accusations seems a bit suspicious.

Hillary's disregard for her sworn duties, her exaggerations, and downright lies are fully
documented.

Speculation...pure speculation.

Bilgerat
06-23-2016, 01:02 PM

You must be confused with Slick Willie and his close personal relationship with Jeff Epstein
taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights

Elessar
06-23-2016, 01:10 PM
You must be confused with Slick Willie and his close personal relationship with Jeff Epstein
taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights

Damn Bilge! Don't point out the obvious! It confuses Gabby.:laugh:

Gunny
06-23-2016, 01:31 PM
You can either be tired of someone old or afraid of something new. Take your pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQnsN3um-iQ

You mean because Hillary is "new"? There's a joke and a half. She still wearing 1972 pants suits and looks like she belongs in them. There's nothing new about her. She has consistently been a criminal and screwed up everything she touched since the 80s. I wouldn't let her babysit my dog. It'd turn up dead and she'd have some lame excuse why it wasn't her.